Where's Jester? What happened to him?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where's Jester?

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:And he is living with a thai girlfriend
I knew it! haha :twisted: :P :P

That's the contradiction in this forum. Those who accomplish the premise stop posting haha :P :cry:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Where's Jester? In Thailand now!

Post by Winston »

I asked jester why he didnt go to philippines as planned, but went to thailand instead. Here is his response:

Jester:

"I posted on that

I came to Thailand with its good internet to work on health and fitness in bicyclable, walkable Old City Chiang Mai

In SEA I think only Siem Reap rivals Chiang Mai for amenities and it is smaller and would lack some stuff

Planned to travel elsewhere in SEA afterward to find brides

Possibly bring brides to Thailand or Malaysia where there is good infrastructure
Or maybe Cambodia as last resort if they continue to rise

NOW however things have changed

Chiang Mai is indeed all I expected and more

But now serendiptously I have a Thai gf I will keep

So Thailand is first choice to remain

Anyway there is no way I could deal with electrical and internet outages in Philippine province

Phils for me would just be pass thru and scoop up bride

But dont need to do any scooping right now

Got plenty of love and also plenty of responsibilities

Specifically on Phils the 3 major cities where health and fitness and coworking spaces are, are all too spread out

Taxis everywhere

Same problem in Kuala Lumpur

Chiang Mai is not perfect but much better

Singapore is perfect, walk to everything, but god awful expensive and visa free stays are short"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:I asked jester why he didnt go to philippines as planned, but went to thailand instead. Here is his response:

Jester:

"I posted on that

I came to Thailand with its good internet to work on health and fitness in bicyclable, walkable Old City Chiang Mai

In SEA I think only Siem Reap rivals Chiang Mai for amenities and it is smaller and would lack some stuff

Planned to travel elsewhere in SEA afterward to find brides

Possibly bring brides to Thailand or Malaysia where there is good infrastructure
Or maybe Cambodia as last resort if they continue to rise

NOW however things have changed

Chiang Mai is indeed all I expected and more

But now serendiptously I have a Thai gf I will keep

So Thailand is first choice to remain

Anyway there is no way I could deal with electrical and internet outages in Philippine province

Phils for me would just be pass thru and scoop up bride

But dont need to do any scooping right now

Got plenty of love and also plenty of responsibilities

Specifically on Phils the 3 major cities where health and fitness and coworking spaces are, are all too spread out

Taxis everywhere

Same problem in Kuala Lumpur

Chiang Mai is not perfect but much better

Singapore is perfect, walk to everything, but god awful expensive and visa free stays are short"

My name is Jester and I approve this message!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Here's the prob gents
I am indeed back tonight
I think this is my third post tonight
And as some have pointed out
You quit posting here when shit is goin good
And come here when it is time to whine
And I always have some mighty fine whine

PS will start another thread about my personal life if I can summon the courage, in an appropriate forum section
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OK the saga continues here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29609
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Jester where are you? Why don't you post anymore? What's the update on your life and travels?

Listen, if I insulted you in any way before, I apologize. Hope you will understand and put it behind you and return to the forum again. We miss your interesting posts and Christian views too. Just don't pick on me so much ok? lol

Hope you are ok. And hope to see you return someday.

Winston, on behalf of everyone in the forum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yes Jester was pissed at you Mr. Wu, he told me so...... but Winston does not owe anybody an apology.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 12:36 pm
Yes Jester was pissed at you Mr. Wu, he told me so...... but Winston does not owe anybody an apology.
Well all I said was the truth, that he talks too much and talks over you on the phone. But lots of older white men do that. Why would he be offended by that? Doesn't he have any thick skin? Geez. Why does he take little things personally? Isn't he a strong man? Plus I told the truth that he already knows anyway. So what's he mad about? It's not like I lied about him. In contrast he's supported lies about me before just to tease me.

Either way, why would that repel him from the forum? What's the logic? Is his ego that fragile? If it will help, tell him I don't mind apologizing to smooth over his ego.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where's Jester? What happened to him?

Post by Moretorque »

He thought you were way to bossy on this site and decided he had had enough, I talked to him through PM before he left.

Since the Chinese are going to be the new masters of the universe you can boss me around I don't mind.....

Would you like me to hunt him down and whack him in good ole communist fashion to try and work my way up the polite bureau ?
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 6:11 pm
He thought you were way to bossy on this site and decided he had had enough, I talked to him through PM before he left.

Since the Chinese are going to be the new masters of the universe you can boss me around I don't mind.....

Would you like me to hunt him down and whack him in good ole communist fashion to try and work my way up the polite bureau ?
Sure, just tell him I apologize and to visit this thread. I was not bossy with him at all. I just lectured him about right and wrong, like a good school teacher would, because he was defending obvious lies about me for entertainment, even though he knew they were lies. That's morally wrong and if he is a spiritual baby, then he needs to be taught right from wrong. That's all. It was a lecture of love and discipline. Nothing to do with being bossy. Just trying to teach him basic morals since he doesn't seem to realize that lying is wrong and hasn't heard of the "Boy who cried wolf" parable. lol. That's all. Explain that to him please.

Plus how can I be bossy if he was the one who talked forever on the phone and wouldn't let me get a word in? lol. That shows that I was the meek polite one. lol

thatkid1
Freshman Poster

Post by thatkid1 »

maybe hes one of the contestants on 90 day fiance lol
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

thatkid1 wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 2:55 am
maybe hes one of the contestants on 90 day fiance lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I remember Publicduende telling me he was going to visit Jester in Angeles City. That was a few months ago. So he might still be there.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Yeah, where is Jester and how are things going for him?

Last time I talked to him, he said things were going downhill with his Thai girlfriend. I met him in the US, but never even got to meet him in Thailand.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

As of about two and a half years ago he was rooming with public duende in Mindanao, then they went their separate ways. Except for a couple of very brief appearances he has been MIA at HA since 2016. He checked in a few months ago wondering if there were any sane places remaining to retreat to during Crazy Time. Not many possibilities were offered up, and as of now, as best I can tell, Serbia and North Macedonia are the only places Americans can go without having to take a covid 19 test and/or endure an oppressive face diaper regime.

Public Duende, btw, was banned a couple years ago for negative thinking in perhaps Dear Leader's most controversial -- not to say lame-brained and childish-- decision ever.