Reasons why western countries are boring

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Reasons why western countries are boring

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:Indeed, Paggy, indeed - and your post is a good example of that mediocrity, as are most of your posts here. Nice copy-and-paste from Wikipedia. Not a single thought of your own, except, it looks like, "notice all the dooms day shit on this website?" A chance to expound of something that you (supposedly) believe in, and the only original bit of content you produce is a feeble insult.
Lol, you're sooo ignorant. Creativity has always been the associations between existing ideas and concepts. Therefore, nothing is really new. Hardly anything in Einstein's E=MC formula was new. Genius is about connecting dots which many people can see but cannot connect. Seriously, you do not even know how human creativity works yet you think you have original thoughts? Lol, your ideas have no depth because you're an asshole with grade school thinking. Instead of actually addressing the ideas in my post you make a silly statement that shows your ignorance and why you're poor. Good luck with that :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Reasons why western countries are boring

Post by xiongmao »

I've really been all over the World and I find everywhere interesting.

I have a new found love of London, there is just so much going on here. Tonight I went to a networking thing at the BBC. I saw the newsroom and met some amazing people. I met some guys from a startup using birdsong to transmit data, and a company using drones commercially.

If you think tech has transformed our lives, the biggest changes are yet to happen.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.