Another reason not to have kids in North America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Another reason not to have kids in North America

Post by S_Parc »

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/pan- ... rents.html
they had arrived in Toronto as refugees from Vietnam, working as laborers for an auto parts manufacturer so their two kids could have the bright future that they couldn’t attain for themselves.

But in Jennifer Pan’s case, that perfect fate was all an elaborate lie. She failed to graduate from high school, let alone the University of Toronto, as she had told her parents. Her trial, for plotting with hit men to kill her parents, ended in January, and she’s serving a long sentence.
--- snipped out ---
When Pan’s parents learned that all of their efforts had been for naught, they placed further restrictions on their now-adult daughter. No more cellphone. No more laptop. No more clandestine dates with her boyfriend, Daniel Wong.

While she eventually gained more freedom, Pan stayed angry. She thought about how much better her life would be without her parents. And so, with Wong’s help, she plotted to kill the two people who had made her life like “house arrest.”

The scene described in Toronto Life and earlier in the trial is gruesome. In a planned murder disguised to look like a robbery gone awry, Pan played the part of helpless witness as three hired hit men, David Mylvaganam, Lenford Crawford and allegedly Eric Carty, fatally shot her mother and severely wounded her father. She called 911, distraught, to bolster the illusion.
So there you have it, a Vietnamese couple raised a daughter, just to be gunned down by her hired muscle.

You know, if my sister hadn't found a loser husband to foot of all her bills, I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing had occurred in my own household.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Another reason not to have kids in North America

Post by Teal Lantern »

an Ontario court found Pan and her three co-accused (Wong, Crawford and Mylvaganam) guilty of first-degree murder and attempted murder. They were all handed life sentences with no chance of parole for 25 years. Carty, who has pleaded not guilty, will be tried separately.
There never seems to be a shortage of manginas on hand to get involved in some broad's dumb shit.
Cpt. Save-a-Ho, demoted to Pvt. Drop-the-Soap. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Another reason not to have kids in North America

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:
an Ontario court found Pan and her three co-accused (Wong, Crawford and Mylvaganam) guilty of first-degree murder and attempted murder. They were all handed life sentences with no chance of parole for 25 years. Carty, who has pleaded not guilty, will be tried separately.
There never seems to be a shortage of manginas on hand to get involved in some broad's dumb shit.
Cpt. Save-a-Ho, demoted to Pvt. Drop-the-Soap. :roll:
If this story wasn't so pathetic, it might have been comedic.

Anyways, no kids for me, if I get mowed down during my golden years, it better be a real robbery, though I'd imagine the RealDoll being the only thing of authentic value in my abode :lol:, as the precious metals, securities, and cash are in more secure locations.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.