If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Post by Yohan »

Bao3niang wrote:..... From the age of 5 to 11, I dreamed of marrying a white woman. From the age of 12 to 16 I started considering Asian women but didn't rule out WW (the first W can stand for both white and Western) completely. By the age of 17 I was pretty much set on Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinas etc.
In your list black skinned women are still missing, give them a chance! After white and yellow, the next choice is black.
Not only African women, but also some Latin American women, Indian women, Bangladeshi etc. can be dark skinned naturally.
About Africa I saw some really nice looking women from Madagascar. Not really Africans, not really Asians...
Last edited by Yohan on August 3rd, 2015, 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Post by Yohan »

Bao3niang wrote:Europe isn't any better. Western, northern and central Europe are feminist shitholes. Eastern European women seem to me not much more than sluts.
I am from Central Europe and that's true, not much better by the quality of women compared to USA but still a little better life as the society is not based on the English speaking media and the entire system of those countries is much more socially orientated if you find yourself in problems related to health care, accident, retirement, jobless etc. It is also much easier to bring a foreign woman from anywhere into Central Europe.
Alimony, child support etc. are better regulated and so on. Central Europe is not a prison society like USA. It's more tolerant, friendlier in general.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Post by jamesbond »

There really does not seem to be one particular state or region of the country that has the best women. Although, as one poster noted, New York city does have a lot of women from around the world living there, however the cost of living in NYC is off the charts.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

ElPaso, Texas
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Taco wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 1:31 am
ElPaso, Texas
The more I visit El Paso, the more I realize that the women are not really that much different from anywhere else in the U.S. It's a border town with the majority of its population being Hispanic, but still they were raised with American values. Even though the women dress more feminine than most other places I've been to in the U.S. Matrix, they still have piercings and tattoos, party a lot, and hook up with bad boys. And I'm especially talking about the girls who were born and raised on the U.S. side of the border. Their counterparts from neighboring Ciudad Juarez may be somewhat less influenced by American culture, but I imagine there are at least some who learn English at home because the TV stations in El Paso also serve Juarez. Also, there are a lot of girls in Juarez who attend school in El Paso despite they live on the Mexican side.

But a few things I really like about El Paso are that:

• It's conveniently located on the U.S.—Mexico border
• There are a lot of Mexican-style shops and grocery stores in Chihuahuita, the neighborhood between downtown and the border. And the most recent time I was in El Paso, I found a shop that sells carnitas and was able to buy lard there.
• There isn't a whole lot of feminazi/SJW culture running rampant in El Paso like there is in certain parts of the U.S. that are more liberal (e.g. California, New York).
• Aside from Taco Bell and Chico's Tacos, the Mexican food is almost exactly like it is in Mexico, not the Americanized version that the typical American thinks is "Mexican" (e.g. hard shell tacos, breakfast burritos, oven-baked enchiladas topped with sauce and cheese)
• It's one of the safest major cities in the U.S. despite the mass shooting that occurred at the Wal-Mart near Cielo Vista Mall last August.
• And last but not least, much of the people there aren't fake.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I live in El Paso. It has decayed. The roads are constantly blocked making traffic unbearable. And there is less immigration now that the drug war has died down, so the local population is being assimilated into American values.

The main reason to live on the border is to date in Mexico. But for that any border city works including San Diego. Nowhere inside America works for dating, so just forget about that.

I am thinking of moving to Harrisburg, PA. This area has a strong Anabaptist influence, making the people unusually tolerable for Americans.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

fschmidt wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 2:30 pm
unusually tolerable
I went to Santa Monica, CA (the beach) today to scout the area, because I live in Downtown L.A. which is not a good location...so I thought that if I were to get a job by the beach, I would be happier, because I was hoping that the place would feel happier, because of happier people.

There were homeless people around.  There were people sleeping alone on the beach.  There was a man on a pedestrian overpass slapping himself in the face.

The temperature was perfect.  There was very little wind.  So, the weather was amazing.

I walked into an outdoor Farmers Market and the overall vibe was not great.  The people were mostly older people, like 50 years old.  There were obese farmers selling vegetables.

There were some very good looking women, but very few.  it's not like the place was full of beautiful women at all.  The average age of the place was high. 

An obese farmer-woman asked me how I was doing, then I said I was doing great, which I was, but she was walking away from me, and she said nothing in response.

I was talking to my phone and making observations about what was around me...all the fruits and vegetables...but no farmers were chiming in and saying anything relevant to what I was saying, except one agreed when I said that the apples looked real and not fake; that they probably tasted better than store-bought.

The people seemed bogged-down and not vibrant and alive. 

Everyone, on average, just seemed old, tired, low-energy.

You would think that there would be dozens of Ken Doll--lookalike men walking around, and Barbie-type women. 

There were not many young, white people.

People were not smiling.

Don't go to Santa Monica.

This is pretty depressing.  California is not good.

The people are intolerable.

I am thinking of moving to Utah.  At least Mormons do not smoke, drink alcohol, or drink coffee, and are family-oriented.

But I will probably come to the conclusion that the whole U.S. is intolerable, because the women have been programmed so strongly with feminism, that they just cannot be truly feminine and...good (from a hetersexual man's perspective).

I am not sure though.

This U.S. society is unacceptable though.

People are addicted to the internet, weed, caffeine, alcohol, video games...and have little desire to form friendships and have kids.

They get stimulation from non-human sources, and disregard people.  They don't smile because they don't get pleasure from the subtle stimulation of merely talking to a person.

They are drug-addicts...to junk food, chocolate, technology, or whatever.

And in 2013, 1 out of 4 women took out a psychiatric medication from a pharmacy in the U.S.A (for mostly depression/anxiety).

People have to wake up and understand what is going on.  Life is not good.  The people are not healthy here!

They do not care about people!  They are cranky addicts!

Today is Day 11 of NoVid (I have not been watching videos at all).

I have generally been feeling happier.  I think the media are causing depression too, because you compare yourself to people on TV, celebrities, etc.

Corporations are programming women to develop a career, be masculine, etc.; to do what is good for corporations, but not do what is good for women and people. 

We need to educate women to become traditional housewives.  We need to help people become healthier and happier.

Men need women to need a man.  A woman will feel a need for a man if she does not feel a need to consume the drug-like stimulation of shopping, drinking Starbucks, watching YouTube, Netflix, smoking weed, etc.

We need to cause people to desire sex and to produce babies.  Having sex, creating a family, and being around people who cooperate with you...is what is causes happiness and fulfillment.

Everyone needs to stop using non-people, health-damaging sources of stimulation, such as drugs, alcohol, weed, refined sugar, oil, caffeine, TV, videos, etc.

We need to help society eat the right diet and become sexually active and reproductive.

Women need to not be overweight at all.  In order for a man to take a woman seriously, she must have no excess fat on her body.  "The fat you eat is the fat you wear," so society needs to understand that eating fat makes them fat.

People need to value eating whole plant foods...and grow their own.

The plant foods at the Farmers Market were expensive.  Plant foods should be abundant because everyone should be growing their own.

When people free themselves from their addictions, they will have the passion needed to grow fruits and vegetables, to be physically fit so that they can be sexually attractive so that they can have great sexual relationships, and they will crave to produce babies.

The brain needs to be understimulated...so that when healthy actions are taken, pleasure is experienced, and the person smiles and feels appreciative and is joyful.

When people do not smile, and do not care about you...that is depressing.  What people need is other people to value them, to appreciate them, to cooperate with them.

When it feels like everyone is disgusted by you, that is stressful.

I intend to create a society around me that is functional, cooperative, healthy, happy, productive, and reproductive.

Where everyone is good.  Where you can be confident that your true self is accepted and valued, so you can easily and freely express your opinions and observations...because other people appreciate them and understand you and what you are saying.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

dancilley wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 4:33 pm
Today is Day 11 of NoVid (I have not been watching videos at all).

I have generally been feeling happier.  I think the media are causing depression too, because you compare yourself to people on TV, celebrities, etc.
So the same day you filmed us a 5 hour video of your face :?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41956&p=332428