UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Post by Yohan » August 4th, 2015, 1:10 am

Bao3niang wrote:..... From the age of 5 to 11, I dreamed of marrying a white woman. From the age of 12 to 16 I started considering Asian women but didn't rule out WW (the first W can stand for both white and Western) completely. By the age of 17 I was pretty much set on Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinas etc.
In your list black skinned women are still missing, give them a chance! After white and yellow, the next choice is black.
Not only African women, but also some Latin American women, Indian women, Bangladeshi etc. can be dark skinned naturally.
About Africa I saw some really nice looking women from Madagascar. Not really Africans, not really Asians...
Last edited by Yohan on August 4th, 2015, 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!