Member profile section for foreign women to browse.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Member profile section for foreign women to browse.

Post by HappyinEurope »

Wouldn't it be nice to have section for foreign women to browse for members here? This way it is not a one-way street. I see only dating sites fir men to look....where do the ladies go? Just a thought!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: Member profile section for foreign women to browse.

Post by GoingAwol »

The problem with that is most women who seek out foreign men are motivated to get married. Most men on this site don't seem serious about marriage.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Re: Member profile section for foreign women to browse.

Post by HappyinEurope »

I'll bet you that most of these women on these dating sites advertised here would love to go America since it still is for most of the world an "irrisistable empire." Congrats for most men not interested in marriage, there is hope for you. Just like me they are convinced that it is an outdated institution: "until death do us part" comes from an era when life expectancy was less than 40 years. It is severely outdated. A marriage license should have an expiration date, say 5 years, just like a drivers license. If you don't renew you both just walk away, no costly divorce, no lawyers etc.

Most of you on this forum know better and agree that the strain caused by the American system makes it a bad place to live. After living there for more than 35 years I've concluded that positive change in America is impossible. So, I've given up on America, and wisely so. But you have to consider the bleak prospect that the rest of the world is not far behind. America has presented the world with the perfect example of what NOT to do, and yet most of world moves toward making their societies more like America. Instead of running away in horror, they run towards it. If I could just have some examples of countries that are getting rid of Americanization, especially in the vital economic realm, I might still have some room for optimism. But seeing nothing serious happening either in thought or in action, I am forced to agree with George Carlin when he said that he had not only given up on his country, but also on his species. I wish this was not the case, but as someone once said, the truth makes me high.

Even here in Holland the signs of American influence can be seen everywhere, especially with the youth. They call it "globilization," I call it loss of identity. When I asked a young clerk for the Dutch word for magazine (tijdschrift) in a supermarket, he did not know what I meant. "Oh, you mean a magazine?" And many young people here don't understand why I came back after all these years!