Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Post by nomadphilippines »

i have been posting on the 2+2 forum in the travel section under the name kick2dante, or on philippinesaddicts under the name asiansBtight

if you really want to play detective and break down my posts and compare them to whoever u think i am feel free, i am quite sure you will realize you are just paranoid
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

lol if it doesnt really matter why have you brought it up after 20% of my posts on this forum?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

MrMan wrote:newlifephilippines views are different in my opinion. He'd kind of acknowledged that mongering was wrong. He also seemed to believe in marriage and monogamy as ideas, and as something he'd want if he found the right girl.
nolife's views changed weekly. He didn't really acknowledge that mongering was wrong, he just lamented failing at it, and marriage was something he planned to do after he was old, which just seemed like a fantasy. He would obsess over a new country every other time you saw him, and then deflate at the first negative review of it and become ultra-negative about it to the point of telling other people who had been there how bad it was when he hadn't.

I don't get the impression of tool-ish density from nomad's posts that I got from nolife's, though of course, since nolife has apparently been 5 different people with different personalities and posting styles, that doesn't mean much. EVERYBODY here could be nolifeinphilippines, and this board really only has 1 active user.