Black Origins of Civilization - 4,000 Years of World History

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Black Origins of Civilization - 4,000 Years of World History

Post by BlackKnight »

It's amazing how uneducated people are on here. Civilization came out of Africa. But I guess that is what you get with a bunch of community college dropouts lol

Larger view:

http://unifiedpoptheory.com/wp-content/ ... istory.jpg
Last edited by BlackKnight on June 28th, 2015, 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks Black Knight but the ? is is it accurate ?
Time to Hide!
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Yeah, originally published by Rand McNally in 1931 before any social changes
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I know this is a stupid ? but I am a stupid person, Black Knight are you black ?
Time to Hide!
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

I'm caramel :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Civilization came out of Africa.
Yeah, so? Do you have a point?
Respect your elders.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Respect your elders.
Well, I have to give you credit. That's a simple and reasonable explanation that Paggy would never offer. Any minute he'll be back in here saying how he really time traveled and started civilization and now is actually the top ranking member of TPTB. And that he was actually Nietzsche, who is now an African black because of the time travel.
Oh hush you transparent sack of fart gas. :mrgreen: before I take a lighter to you and you go poof in a wisp of flame.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What is your take on 9/11 ?, I just have respect for African ancestry because they created all of us in my book even if I like to watch the great Cornfed in action explaining why they are inferior. :D
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

the only nation that I can tell is part of Africa is Egypt but if you look at Egyptian they don't look black black...if anything Egyptian people look similar to Iranian people.
If anything the ancient civilization were mostly brown skin ( think modern day arabs) and Asians for the most part. White people came in later with the development of Roman and Germanic people.

I think when it comes sub-sahara Africa never develop as a major player which I think is where the black race people are. Egypt is part of the African continent but racial I think they are not the same as sub-sahara africans. In matter of fact west Africans and East Africans are different people all together. Think Kenyans (East African ) vs Senegal (West Africans) both have dark skin but the bone structure and height is all different.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
Stop being silly fattie, I was educating the animals here by pointing out that civilization didn't start in Europe :lol:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Respect your elders.
Well, I have to give you credit. That's a simple and reasonable explanation that Paggy would never offer. Any minute he'll be back in here saying how he really time traveled and started civilization and now is actually the top ranking member of TPTB. And that he was actually Nietzsche, who is now an African black because of the time travel.
I don't see a problem with that idea. We are all immortal, though not continuously. During death, our configuration and energy are conserved as the soul, to manifest again in the next creation. This cycle goes on endlessly. Matter cannot be destroyed or created only transformed and after x number of transformations you'll come back in this form.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

chanta76 wrote:the only nation that I can tell is part of Africa is Egypt but if you look at Egyptian they don't look black black...if anything Egyptian people look similar to Iranian people.
If anything the ancient civilization were mostly brown skin ( think modern day arabs) and Asians for the most part. White people came in later with the development of Roman and Germanic people.

I think when it comes sub-sahara Africa never develop as a major player which I think is where the black race people are. Egypt is part of the African continent but racial I think they are not the same as sub-sahara africans. In matter of fact west Africans and East Africans are different people all together. Think Kenyans (East African ) vs Senegal (West Africans) both have dark skin but the bone structure and height is all different.
Lol, black people in America started off super black, now they are mostly dark brown. You know why? Evolution/intermixing. The same thing happened in ancient Egypt and the middle east. Mediterranean people are all hybrids (black/white mix) that started off *DARK SKINNED*. Mediterranean people ARE characterized by dark hair and eyes and light or dark brown skin tone; olive complexion being especially common. A lot of white supremacists even claim that racial mixing was responsible for the decline of the Roman Empire. East Asians are really the only different race. That's why you can turn on a soccer game and see every ethnic group but Indians and East Asians.

According to a book by Giuseppe Sergi called: the Mediterranean Race. The Mediterranean race was the "greatest race of the world" and was singularly responsible for the most accomplished civilizations of ancient times, including those of Carthage, Egypt, Greece, Hittite Anatolia, Mesopotamia, Persia, Phoenicia, Punt and Rome. The four great branches of the Mediterranean stock were the Libyans, the Ligurians, the Pelasgians and the Iberians. Ancient Egyptians, Ethiopians and Somalis were considered by Sergi as Hamites, themselves constituting a Mediterranean variety and one situated close to the cradle of the stock. To Sergi, the Semites were a branch of the Eurafricans who were closely related to the Mediterraneans. He also asserted that the light-skinned Nordic race descended from the Eurafricans.

In 2012, National Geographic Society released a new Genealogical DNA test which enables members of the public to participate in the Genographic Project. The test included a Mediterranean genetic component among its 43 reference populations. The component was found at its highest frequencies in individuals from the Levant, North Africa, Southern Europe, the Caucasus and Iran – people from Sardinia (67%), Lebanon (66%), Egypt (65%), Tunisia (62%), Georgia (61%), Kuwait (57%), Greece (54%), Italy (54%), Iberian peninsula (48%), Northern Caucasus (46%), Romania (43%), and Iran (42%) in their reference populations. It is also found throughout the rest of Europe: Germany (36%), Great Britain (33%), Denmark (30%), as well as the Middle East and Western Asia. According to the authors, this component is "likely the signal of the Neolithic population from the Middle East, beginning around 8,000 years ago, likely from the western part of the Fertile Crescent.

Ethiopian

Last edited by BlackKnight on June 25th, 2015, 4:50 am, edited 5 times in total.