Are we shy or just sensitive to American womens vibes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Are we shy or just sensitive to American womens vibes?

Post by GoingAwol »

Guys like myself are often told that we are just too shy with women and need to be more confident. But is it true? I'll readily admit that I usually do not feel comfortable approaching women and avoid it. So I used to readily accept that a lack of confidence was the problem. But then I got to thinking about all of my experiences with women and noticed a pattern. I realized that I had zero problems approaching women when they smiled alot and appeared to be friendly and sweet. I remember one girl in particular... I worked with her back in 2009... During that time I was a kissless virgin and was very insecure but I had zero problems approaching and talking to this particular girl. Why? Because she had a very warm smile that would melt any man's heart and was very easy to talk to once you approached her. She also had an amazing ass ;) but that's off topic. Lmao The point is most women in America do not put out those warm and friendly vibes. Thus I don't feel comfortable talking to them. I'm guess i'm not on their wave length or something. But I feel very confident when I talk to women that are sweet and receptive. I'm talking about women that actually act feminine. You know what I mean? I think feminine women make men feel more comfortable about expressing their masculinity. But sadly feminism has created women that are uncomfortable being feminine and western men are reacting by being uncomfortable in their masculinity. Do you get what I'm saying? Do you agree? Or am I totally off base here?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we shy or just sensitive to American womens vibes?

Post by Winston »

Both. You will feel less shy when you are with friendlier women and more approachable ones too. American women don't like talking to strangers. It's inappropriate.

I have another theory and explanation:

My friend Rock told me that he finds white American girls to be intimidating and scary, which causes him to feel withdrawn. But when he is in Asia, he can easily be social and talkative with Asian girls and be himself. So he's not like that with all girls, just with white girls. This might contain an important clue here.

It seems that if you are a HIGHLY SENSITIVE guy, you won't vibe well with white American girls for some reason. You cannot talk to them on the same channel and wavelength. They rub you the wrong way. Even if they are friendly and like you, it's still hard to feel comfortable around them. It's hard to explain in words. But I feel the same way. Besides being fake and not down-to-earth, there is something about them that "pushes our buttons" in the wrong ways that causes us to feel uncomfortable and intimidated. We simply can't be ourselves or feel comfortable around them or even have a decent conversation with them.

The thing is, when I talk to Rock in person or on the phone, I feel that he and I are on the same "radio station" or "frequency". It's like we are tuned in to the same wavelength on the same channel. But white American women seem to be on another wavelength in some bizarro world.

It's kind of like a shy timid cat trying to vibe with an extroverted dog. That's the best way I can put it. An extroverted dog is going to intimidate a shy timid cat. They aren't going to be attracted to each other and will not have any chemistry. Both will think the other is WEIRD and rub each other the wrong way. It's like oil and water trying to mix.

Do you guys understand what I mean? Do any of you feel the same way?

So the point is: If you are HIGHLY SENSITIVE, withdrawn and introverted, you just won't feel comfortable socially in America and especially around white American girls. They are like on some white trash frequency that we don't know how to vibe with or connect with at all. Know what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne