Rejected by 1500 Asian women in less than 350 days!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Rejected by 1500 Asian women in less than 350 days!!!

Post by Banano »

Police have identified the man they believe is behind a series of disturbing attacks targeting Asian women in New York City.

Tyrell Shaw, 25, allegedly attacked his fourth victim around 4 p.m. Monday after trying to start a conversation with a 41-year-old Asian woman in the vicinity of 48 Mulberry St. in Chinatown. When she ignored him, police said, he left — but returned shortly carrying a gray bag with a hard object inside. He walked up to her and struck her in the face before running away, police said. The woman was taken to a local hospital where she was treated and released.

On his blog titled “Mr. Talented,” Shaw wrote several angry blog posts, including an apparent suicide note “Why I Decided To Leave Earth,” accusing Asian women of rejecting him because of his skin color.

In less than 350 days, I talked to nearly 1500 Asian Women and none of them took time out of their day to say hello,” he wrote. “I became furious. I never agreed with violence, but I knew the only way I could overcome that sense of rejection-would start by assaulting the Women that carelessly rejected me.

http://pix11.com/2015/06/18/police-iden ... ian-women/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rejected by 1500 Asian women in less than 350 days!!!

Post by momopi »

Meanwhile in China:

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/2015-06/18 ... 042636.htm
Man with 15 girlfriends charged with fraud
Updated: 2015-06-18 11:11

Tian stands on trial at a Beijing court on June 17. [Photo/IC]

A Chinese man who has been dating 15 university students stands on trial for fraud in Beijing on Wednesday, Beijing Times reported.

The 41-year-old man, identified only as Mr Tian, has been charged for fraud for swindling over 350,000 yuan from the women he dated over the past four years.

Tian, a father of an 18-year-old girl, pretended to be the CEO of a luxury company and a graduate from two of China's most prestigious universities – Tsinghua University and Peking University. He met the 15 women online via QQ - a popular instant messaging service.

According to Beijing Times, five or six of the college girls Tian dated shared a dormitory.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...and from last month:

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from ... e-32194530

China: Car crash 'Casanova' caught out at hospital
6 April 2015

A Chinese man was caught out when 17 of his girlfriends turned up to see him in hospital after a car accident, it's reported.

The man, identified as Mr Yuan from the city of Changsha, in Hunan province, had apparently been dating all the women at the same time, and even has a child with one of them, the South China Morning Post reports. While he managed to string the women along for months, or in some cases years, the game was up when doctors contacted his loved ones after the accident.

"I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital," Xiao Li, who has been seeing Mr Yuan for 18 months, told the local Xiaoxiang Chen Bao paper. "But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn't cry any more." She says other women have given him financial support, with one handing over money for nine years. Another girlfriend told the paper that she had already started planning their wedding.

The story has taken off among Chinese social media users, with thousands of comments posted about Mr Yuan's exploits. But not everyone is critical - some users admire his multitasking, and others think the women should have spotted something was amiss. As for Mr Yuan, his troubles have only just begun - police officers have now launched an investigation into allegations of fraud.

==========

If these two slime balls can pull a combined 32 girlfriends, I'm confident that most of you can find at least 1 GF abroad. Remember the title... happier abroad!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

momopi wrote:...and from last month:

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from ... e-32194530

China: Car crash 'Casanova' caught out at hospital
6 April 2015

A Chinese man was caught out when 17 of his girlfriends turned up to see him in hospital after a car accident, it's reported.

The man, identified as Mr Yuan from the city of Changsha, in Hunan province, had apparently been dating all the women at the same time, and even has a child with one of them, the South China Morning Post reports. While he managed to string the women along for months, or in some cases years, the game was up when doctors contacted his loved ones after the accident.

"I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital," Xiao Li, who has been seeing Mr Yuan for 18 months, told the local Xiaoxiang Chen Bao paper. "But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn't cry any more." She says other women have given him financial support, with one handing over money for nine years. Another girlfriend told the paper that she had already started planning their wedding.

The story has taken off among Chinese social media users, with thousands of comments posted about Mr Yuan's exploits. But not everyone is critical - some users admire his multitasking, and others think the women should have spotted something was amiss. As for Mr Yuan, his troubles have only just begun - police officers have now launched an investigation into allegations of fraud.

==========

If these two slime balls can pull a combined 32 girlfriends, I'm confident that most of you can find at least 1 GF abroad. Remember the title... happier abroad!

Thanks, I was looking for this a couple of weeks ago after I heard it on the radio, but they didnt leave enough clues for me to find the article.

Stories like this most guys just shrug away or brush over. To me, this story is F*CKING INSPIRATIONAL!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.lollipop.sg/content/58-year- ... her-father

13 June 2015/ 1 week ago

58-year-old Taiwanese celebrity to marry 18-year-old GF -- and is not inviting her father

Source: Asian Pop News

Taiwanese lyricist Li Kuncheng, 58 has been dating Lin Jing-en a high school student, 18 for more than 2 years.

Their 40 years’ age gap has attracted public scrutiny in Taiwan. The girl’s father has opposed to their relationship and also tried to sue Li for inducing his daughter into the relationship, but he lost the case.

Yesterday, Li announced to the media openly that he would be tying the knot with his young girlfriend in November next year, when she reaches 20. The couple will be going to Japan for their honeymoon as Jing-en is fascinated with the Japanese culture.

Li also said that he wished to have a child after their marriage, and the 58-year-old assured that he was very healthy. Li has a son from his previous marriage, and he hopes that their child would be a girl.

When asked if he had “started the engine” with his girlfriend, Li replied, “When Jing-en was before 18, we never had any sex.”

Li said that his relationship with Jing-en was like a mentor-mentee and father-daughter, and they would persevere in this relationship despite the backlash from the society.

Their biggest obstacle is the strong objection from Jing-en’s father. The musician shared that her father was once his good friend. He initially objected to them seeing each other, but later approved of them together. However, he later changed his mind and tried to sue him after reading negative reports. Li said he would not invite her father to their wedding.

Li revealed that even his family who had once objected now approved of their relationship. The negative media reports have changed the couple’s lives and they are more certain that they are meant for each other.

Li also has plans to release a book on their relationship.
Source: Apple Daily

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

momopi wrote:Meanwhile in China:

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/2015-06/18 ... 042636.htm
Man with 15 girlfriends charged with fraud
Updated: 2015-06-18 11:11

Tian stands on trial at a Beijing court on June 17. [Photo/IC]

A Chinese man who has been dating 15 university students stands on trial for fraud in Beijing on Wednesday, Beijing Times reported.

The 41-year-old man, identified only as Mr Tian, has been charged for fraud for swindling over 350,000 yuan from the women he dated over the past four years.

Tian, a father of an 18-year-old girl, pretended to be the CEO of a luxury company and a graduate from two of China's most prestigious universities – Tsinghua University and Peking University. He met the 15 women online via QQ - a popular instant messaging service.

According to Beijing Times, five or six of the college girls Tian dated shared a dormitory.

This CHinese guy lied about being a CEO and graduating from a prestigious university. I don't think his handsome but I think he knows how to sell himself by lying to the girl obviously what they look for. Social and economic status is very important to Asian / Chinese girls. If you got a good job or have a good back ground they look at you more.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

momopi wrote:http://www.lollipop.sg/content/58-year- ... her-father

13 June 2015/ 1 week ago

58-year-old Taiwanese celebrity to marry 18-year-old GF -- and is not inviting her father

Source: Asian Pop News

Taiwanese lyricist Li Kuncheng, 58 has been dating Lin Jing-en a high school student, 18 for more than 2 years.

Their 40 years’ age gap has attracted public scrutiny in Taiwan. The girl’s father has opposed to their relationship and also tried to sue Li for inducing his daughter into the relationship, but he lost the case.

Yesterday, Li announced to the media openly that he would be tying the knot with his young girlfriend in November next year, when she reaches 20. The couple will be going to Japan for their honeymoon as Jing-en is fascinated with the Japanese culture.

Li also said that he wished to have a child after their marriage, and the 58-year-old assured that he was very healthy. Li has a son from his previous marriage, and he hopes that their child would be a girl.

When asked if he had “started the engine” with his girlfriend, Li replied, “When Jing-en was before 18, we never had any sex.”

Li said that his relationship with Jing-en was like a mentor-mentee and father-daughter, and they would persevere in this relationship despite the backlash from the society.

Their biggest obstacle is the strong objection from Jing-en’s father. The musician shared that her father was once his good friend. He initially objected to them seeing each other, but later approved of them together. However, he later changed his mind and tried to sue him after reading negative reports. Li said he would not invite her father to their wedding.

Li revealed that even his family who had once objected now approved of their relationship. The negative media reports have changed the couple’s lives and they are more certain that they are meant for each other.

Li also has plans to release a book on their relationship.
Source: Apple Daily

This kind of reminds me of Woody Allen and Soon yi marriage. People at that time said they would get divorce but they are still together...I 'm not sure about this couple but who knows...but the issue is when she turns 36 years he will be 76 years old.. when she turns 40 he will be 80 ...not sure how long he will live but who knows..