Do spells and magick work? Will they help us?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do spells and magick work? Will they help us?

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:The materialist is you, in that you fail to realize the importance of the mind. Magick which affects the material world directly, even if it were true (which it isn't) is nothing compared to magick which affects the mind. The mind is ultimately where the action is at.
What if there were ways to effect the world directly within the laws of physics by mechanisms that we don’t currently know about but which certain people could intuit (which there surely are)? Wouldn’t this be considered magick? As to mind directly effecting the physical world, hasn’t this already been proven with the double slit experiment, collapse of the wave equation etc.?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:The materialist is you, in that you fail to realize the importance of the mind. Magick which affects the material world directly, even if it were true (which it isn't) is nothing compared to magick which affects the mind. The mind is ultimately where the action is at.
What if there were ways to effect the world directly within the laws of physics by mechanisms that we don’t currently know about but which certain people could intuit (which there surely are)? Wouldn’t this be considered magick? As to mind directly effecting the physical world, hasn’t this already been proven with the double slit experiment, collapse of the wave equation etc.?
This is trivial stuff. The real magick is right before your eyes and we even talk about it on this forum. Brainwashing, feminism and the other ism's (supposedly foisted upon us by the jews), the b00b tube altars in every home spewing forth propaganda-all examples oh magickal spells. That is real magick, and it is very powerful and very real. Who cares about some guy who can bend a rod with his mind (except he can't) or affect how a light beam moves? Just grab the rod with your hands and bend it, move the lamp with yuir hands. What is interesting is the power to make some man jump out of Thai hotel room because of a woman. A lot more interesting.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston, why would you ask my opinion when you already know what my opinion is? You've been warned many times before. All magic is from demonic spirits.

You choose to think Christianity and God are lies. We already know you're rejected from believing that Jesus is the Son of God and the Christ. So why do you ask questions knowing that I am going to give you the Christian answer? And ones which you already know and reject.

I know. Another exercise in futility. It's always comical though, to read all the answers from the reprobates. I'd almost feel sad for these people, except they did it to themselves through rejecting the truth of God.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
This is trivial stuff. The real magick is right before your eyes and we even talk about it on this forum. Brainwashing, feminism and the other ism's (supposedly foisted upon us by the jews), the b00b tube altars in every home spewing forth propaganda-all examples oh magickal spells. That is real magick, and it is very powerful and very real. Who cares about some guy who can bend a rod with his mind (except he can't) or affect how a light beam moves? Just grab the rod with your hands and bend it, move the lamp with yuir hands. What is interesting is the power to make some man jump out of Thai hotel room because of a woman. A lot more interesting.
Both forms of magic you mention - the one you reject and the one you present, are both forms of magic. The media does brainwashing and brings about a new form of reality, while others cast actual spells. Both work and both take place. And both are evil and turning people away from the truth.

Poor Winston can't believe that Satan deceives the whole world. The Bible even says so. That's because Winston has rejected the truth of God and therefore can't understand these facts.
Last edited by Adama on November 12th, 2017, 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Haven't you ever heard that the great deceiver is Satan? He is a master at it, even finding ways to confuse people who attend church. He finds subtle ways to justify things to you and mislead you. It is more powerful to misdirect and propagate mis-truths. You need to be careful.

A deciever will tell you what you want to hear. That is their job. Think about that.
Yeah we all heard that. And art bell and evelyn paglini talked about it too. So what? Doesnt make it true. Anyone can say that. Havent you considered that the "satan is behind it" argument is the perfect way to scare others into ignorance so that only the elite have access to knowledge, power and occult magick secrets? Have you heard of Christian propaganda and mind control?
The truth of God is not propaganda and neither is it mind control, but if it were, you had better cling to it for your very life. That's why you're always searching for answers but can never come to truly believe in any, always wavering and reconsidering.

Poor Winston.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://www.mysticalblend.com/index.php? ... uct_id=120

Remove negative energy, send it back where it came from, and raise a shield of protection.

1 Black Reverse Image Candle: Male or Female
1 White Image Candle: Male or Female
2 Essential Oils: Reversible, Protection
1 Herb: Boldo Leaves or Five Finger Grass
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Haven't you ever heard that the great deceiver is Satan? He is a master at it, even finding ways to confuse people who attend church. He finds subtle ways to justify things to you and mislead you. It is more powerful to misdirect and propagate mis-truths. You need to be careful.

A deciever will tell you what you want to hear. That is their job. Think about that.
Yeah we all heard that. And art bell and evelyn paglini talked about it too. So what? Doesnt make it true. Anyone can say that. Havent you considered that the "satan is behind it" argument is the perfect way to scare others into ignorance so that only the elite have access to knowledge, power and occult magick secrets? Have you heard of Christian propaganda and mind control?
The truth of God is not propaganda and neither is it mind control, but if it were, you had better cling to it for your very life. That's why you're always searching for answers but can never come to truly believe in any, always wavering and reconsidering.

Poor Winston.
Asking questions and searching for truth is much more HONEST and humble and genuine than one who pretends he has all the answers just by pointing to one book or religion, which is the height of ignorance, arrogance and folly. All you do is appeal to authority, not logic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

Poor Winston.
Asking questions and searching for truth is much more HONEST and humble and genuine than one who pretends he has all the answers just by pointing to one book or religion, which is the height of ignorance, arrogance and folly. All you do is appeal to authority, not logic.
You don't believe in God and the Holy Ghost? You don't believe that God has all the answers?

Winston, you are not searching. You can never come to any conclusion. You're constantly debating, even within yourself. You make up your mind and change it the next day. All you do is vacillate. There is nothing ever definite or certain in your mind. It just seems that you're always spinning your wheels. I don't think the truth resonates with you. For you the truth is just one more thing to be considered, but not necessarily the answer; just another theory. So even though you've heard and learned of the truth, it went right in one ear and out the other.

Whereas other people simply search for the truth, and when they find it (or it finds them), they recognize and accept it. Then there is no more infinite debating within their minds.
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

As an experienced magick user, I definitely say YES to this question. The key thing here, is to dismiss ALL forms of doubt & skepticism from your own heart. Afterward, you must have a strong desire to see it happen. The stronger the desire or intent, the more likely it will manifest in the physical world. Just about every magick spell that I've done has worked for me. In the future, I intend to do more magick, as to secure more trips for myself.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nell wrote:As an experienced magick user, I definitely say YES to this question. The key thing here, is to dismiss ALL forms of doubt & skepticism from your own heart. Afterward, you must have a strong desire to see it happen. The stronger the desire or intent, the more likely it will manifest in the physical world. Just about every magick spell that I've done has worked for me. In the future, I intend to do more magick, as to secure more trips for myself.
But nell, arent there limits? What if what you want is against the will of the universe? Or against another's will? You cant really control anothers will right? Magick may have some influence. But there are limits to its power right? What spells work best? You cant cast spells to change too many things right? You cant make someone love you right? And what about karma? Arent there karmic consequences?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'd say if she doesn't fall in love with you on her own accord, then she's probably not meant for you. A man might choose a woman who is capable of loving him by her own will and by her own unconscious choice.

It's possible that the woman who you want to beguile is extremely bad for you, but now you've made her yours, not knowing that she's bad for you.

Can a man change the resonance of another person's soul? I doubt it.

In any case, this comes close to self-idolatry and sorcery. I'd stay away from those.

And if sorcery carries the death penalty in the Bible, its everlasting penalty might also be severe.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. One of the most esteemed parapsychologists, Dr. Dean Radin, now endorses magick and spells as real. Here is his new book about it.

Real Magic: Ancient Wisdom, Modern Science, and a Guide to the Secret Power of the Universe

The chief scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) turns a critical eye toward such practices as telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition and psychokinesis. Are such powers really possible? Science says yes.

According to noted scientist and bestselling author of The Conscious Universe, Dean Radin, magic is a natural aspect of reality, and each of us can tap into this power with diligent practice.

But wait, aren't things like ESP and telepathy just wishful thinking and flights of the imagination? Not according to the author, who worked on the US government's top secret psychic espionage program known as Stargate. Radin has spent the last forty years conducting controlled experiments that demonstrate that thoughts are things, that we can sense others' emotions and intentions from a distance, that intuition is more powerful than we thought, and that we can tap into the power of intention (think The Secret, only on a more realistic and scientific level). These dormant powers can help us to lead more interesting and fulfilling lives.

Beginning with a brief history of magic over the centuries (what was called magic two thousand years ago is turning out to be scientific fact today), a review of the scientific evidence for magic, a series of simple but effective magical techniques (the key is mental focus, something elite athletes know a lot about), Radin then offers a vision of a scientifically-informed magic and explains why magic will play a key role in frontiers of science.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

I remember coming across some of this bullshit a few years ago. People were selling magic spells online, spells to "help you achieve success in romance", "to make money" and so on.

Of course women buy this shit because women's nature is to want something without working for it.

You want to make money, then either get a job or create something of value that people want and will pay you for.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Some of this kind of stuff has been proven statistically to work such a prayer in various cases (a type of magic spell). Fairly hit and miss of course. I looked into it years ago but was never able to develop a really helpful theory on just what form suck magick should take.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you think this psychic protection spell from Evelyn Paglini's online store, will help ward off murphys law or mind parasites?

https://www.mysticalblend.com/index.php ... uct_id=120

Evelyn Paglini was on Art Bell many times and was famous before.