Big Brother has been here!!! Free Speech is officially gone

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Big Brother has been here!!! Free Speech is officially gone

Post by Mr.Darcy »

This recent texas cops incident proves my point. The media, fueled by sensationalism, fully went against the cop. Anybody that sides with the cop is subjected to death threats and the possibility of getting fired from his or her job. Both women involved in the fight has received death threats and been placed on leave at their jobs. The neighbors siding with the cop have received death threats, ridicule through social media, and vandalism. The agenda has been using social media to form mobs against anybody willing to stand up against it. You could be a victim of it too. All it takes is somebody to video you while you are ranting about obama's amnesty or trade deal. They will put it on youtube and label you as a racist or something. Anything against the liberal agenda's policies are so called offensive to the general population. How is this any different than living in Nazi Germany or the USSR? Please tell me PLEASE. Below I posted a news link about a miami principal getting fired for not being against the cop lol.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Nort ... 16711.html
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Re: Big Brother has been here!!! Free Speech is officially g

Post by IndiesPyrate »

'Tis only a media stunt lad. All the major shootings like that are fake. I don't trust anything off of NBC. No one should.