"HAPPIER ABROAD Why You Will Have A Better Love and Life..."

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rojosuave
Freshman Poster

"HAPPIER ABROAD Why You Will Have A Better Love and Life..."

Post by Rojosuave »

In this article/tidbit of marketing trying to sell ebooks,
"HAPPIER ABROAD Why You Will Have A Better Love and Life Beyond America"

I was really disgusted. So many ugly judgments of Americans as a whole. You can -NOT- judge an entire country of your experiences in a small town or one area of a country.

I have lived all over the world for my entire adult life and what I have learned is that there are shit people in every culture, every religion, every country, every people, and even every family. You people are so quick to judge a people as a whole which shows me you are worse and more narrow minded than the ones you judge.

Have any of you ever lived in Paris? How about Manchester UK, or London UK, or Berlin Germany, or Xi'an China, Kunming China, or even Canada? I have. And the thing I have learned is that judging a country's people by your experience of a few or by our news is ridiculous. Every ugly thing described in this article by all the different people interviewed or asked or whatever describes people from every place I have lived. They are everywhere. It doesn't define a culture or a nation when you experience idiots. There's idiots everywhere! I have met wonderful people and horrible people in America. I have met wonderful people and horrible people across the UK, China, Mexico, and Germany as well. Sure America has some things wrong with it, so does everywhere else. We have wonderful amazing real people in America, and we have the latter.

I'm kind of disgusted the author is making money selling ebooks of people's gross narrow minded judgements on America.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: "HAPPIER ABROAD Why You Will Have A Better Love and Life

Post by BlackKnight »

True that, however this is support group for broken males to bitch and moan to each other. The author of this website grow up in the SF bay area so everything he writes is basically about that specific region and maybe Washington state. To them, it feels better to say America as a whole sucks. Kinda like saying all women suck.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

How can you get noticed by people or the opposite sex if you are just a shadow on the wall such as a ghost ?
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:How can you get noticed by people or the opposite sex if you are just a shadow on the wall such as a ghost ?
:lol:

I guess he gets overlooked.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."