Anyone tried Ayahuasca or other Psychedelics that are Consciousness Expanding?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DateArbitrageJustin
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone tried Ayahuasca, DMT or Peyote?

Post by DateArbitrageJustin »

2 years ago I went on my first and only(so far) Ayahuasca Trip. I went to a place that was often mentioned on older Joe Rogan episodes by his friends who had gone. It was expensive, around 2,000$ for the 6 days, 4 or 5 ayahuasca ceremonies along with a couple other different types of ceremonies.

That week was one of the best weeks of my life. One of the most relaxed weeks of my life. I opened up like I never have before with a ton of great people. I can't begin to explain how much I was able to let go that week. I don't know if it was because of the ayahuasca or simply the environment with a lot of great people who were searching for something but very humble no matter how successful they were career wise, and many were.

I met my Peruvian a week later when I got back to Lima where I stayed for 2 months, and I am certain I wasn't ready to marry her or anyone had it not been for that trip, at least not until later in life.

It was a great experience and I plan to do it again someday.

One warning, if you anybody here goes through with it, DO NOT go cheap. Many shamans will give you a week for a few hundred dollars. Sometimes they are legitimate or semi legit and sometimes they make a very dangerous ayahuasca mix. A lot goes into how they brew the ayahuasca and the types of plants in it. Some plants lead to more halucinations but are also dangerous.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Only thing similar that I ever took was mescaline. It helped me take the stick out of my ass and start being a natural human, not one controlled by society's whim (as much at least).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Adama, aren't Ayahuasca and Peyote natural herbs given to us by God or the gods or mother nature to enhance our life and consciousness? They aren't artificial drugs manufactured in a lab right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For anyone in the Philippines, check this out. Theres an Ayahuasca retreat center there now. Mr S told me about it. See the links below.

http://www.ayahuasca.ph

https://www.facebook.com/Ayahuasca-Phil ... ?ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/ayahuascaceremonyphilippines/

Where is it exactly? Can anyone see? I cant find a location for it. The mobile site seems limited.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 9:06 am
But Adama, aren't Ayahuasca and Peyote natural herbs given to us by God or the gods or mother nature to enhance our life and consciousness? They aren't artificial drugs manufactured in a lab right?
Hemlock might also be considered natural. However, it may not be recommended to ingest it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The famous lost civilizations author Graham Hancock has some good news for you all:

1. The Supreme Court has approved the use of Ayahuasca in America if you belong to the Brazilian cult that uses it in their rituals. So if u join the cult u can use Ayahuasca legally.

2. Colorado has approved the use or marijuana. So you can use it there now just like in Amsterdam.

3. Ayahuasca use is increasing because it is now known that it is effective for curing drug addiction for those who use cocaine and heroin. Now that thats gotten out more and more people are using it and its becoming more utilized in drug rehab treatment. It raises your consciousness and expands your reality and allows u to see other dimensions that are just as real. It can change your life positively if used right. And it heals your inner poison if u have addictions too.

Search his name "Graham Hancock" on YouTube for all his latest mind blowing updates and lectures and interviews. Very brilliant man.

Btw Graham Hancock is a lot like us. He has lived overseas most of his life in India, Japan, and East Africa. So he's well traveled. Also hes climbed the Great Pyramid 5 times (by paying off the right people) and is a best selling author. Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast call him "The legendary Graham Hancock".

See the latest interviews by Graham Hancock on the Joe Rogan show where he announces all the good news updates above. There are many of them. Joe Rogan has had him on many times it seems. See here.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +joe+rogan

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone tried Ayahuasca, DMT, LSD, Peyote, or other Psychedelics that are Consciousness Expanding?

Post by Winston »

Really good documentary about DMT the spirit molecule, and Ayahuasca. Features Dr. Rick Strassman, author of the groundbreaking book "DMT The Spirit Molecule" and others, including Dennis McKenna, brother of the legendary late Terrence McKenna, and Joe Rogan too. Very mind blowing. Will definitely inspire you to take Ayahuasca and go on a spiritual journey that Shamans have been taking for thousands of years. The book "DMT The Spirit Molecule" is also highly recommended too, in addition to the documentary.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone tried Ayahuasca, DMT, LSD, Peyote, or other Psychedelics that are Consciousness Expanding?

Post by Winston »

Banned TED Talk by Graham Hancock, the legendary researcher of lost civilizations, about Ayahuasca and psychedelics. He explains the benefits of them and how they can change the world and bring world peace. Very mind blowing.

One of his groundbreaking discoveries, which is now accepted by mainstream anthropology, is that the ancient cave paintings you see all over the world, as well as the rock drawings you see by Native Americans in Arizona and the desert Southwest USA, were done by Shamans and their disciples who took psychedelics and drew what they saw while in an altered or higher state of consciousness. Thus one of the ancient mysteries has been solved. Even mainstream anthropology now agrees with this theory. This is mind blowing and a must hear and only 20 min.

Another TED Talk by Graham Hancock.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone tried Ayahuasca or other Psychedelics that are Consciousness Expanding?

Post by Winston »

Wow @MrMan you will love this testimony from a guy who tried psychedelics and experienced demons as a result, before he turned to Jesus. This resonates with your beliefs.

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone tried Ayahuasca or other Psychedelics that are Consciousness Expanding?

Post by willymonfrete »

I tried peyote and shrooms a few times.best times of my life,my ocd went away completely.the euphoria is to die for.

one of the things I learned was that having enough is enough,not to be rich,having a loving wife and kids and love in your life is ideal.thw two times I tried peyote,the peyote told me to move to the Amazon to be free,it was the start of my anarcho-primitivist journey for a few years.

On mushrooms,I told passerbys on how evil capitalism was and we need free energy,I met a group of israelis that had a dark aura around them that were naysaying what I was saying.

I was heavily into walter russel's works on free energy after that.