Funny Animation Videos of Winston Wu, HA and Matt Hanson! LOL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Funny Animation Videos of Winston Wu, HA and Matt Hanson! LOL

Post by Winston »

Hey have any of you seen these cartoon animations on YouTube that someone made of Matt Hanson finding the Happier Abroad website and meeting Winston Wu? LOL. It's part of a series called "Matt's College Adventures". Here are the episodes where me and Happier Abroad are featured and animated. LOL. It's frigging hilarious. I love the animations of me talking and giving my HA spiel. LOL

Episode 5: Matt finds Happier Abroad

Episode 6: Larry goes abroad with Winston Wu

Episode 8: Podcast with Winston Wu

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New Video Animations of HA and Winston Wu! LOL

Post by jamesbond »

Holy smokes Winston, who is the person who made these YouTube videos? Was it someone from our forum? How did you find these videos? They are great and very funny! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Video Animations of HA and Winston Wu! LOL

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:Holy smokes Winston, who is the person who made these YouTube videos? Was it someone from our forum? How did you find these videos? They are great and very funny! :D
It was Matt Hanson on our forum. I found them by searching "happier abroad" on YouTube.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: LOL! Cartoon Animations of HA and Winston Wu!

Post by Winston »

I just found out that I'm in episode 9 of the video series too!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: LOL Cartoon Animations of Winston Wu and HA by Matt Hanson

Post by Winston »

@MattHanson1990
What happened to your cartoon animation videos? I have some copies of them. Do you mind if I upload them to my channel?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: HA Animation Adventures of Matt Hanson meeting Winston Wu LOL

Post by Winston »

Update:

I talked to Matt Hanson. He said he made his HA animation adventure videos private. That's why they no longer play above. However, he said I could upload them to my channel. So I did that. Here are the links to them on my channel that you can see. These are the four episodes where an animated Winston Wu appears. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzr36FtL-bA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZRKQLMiNMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZEIJ8BUBU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg7EIJUpoMA

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Funny Animation Videos of Winston Wu, HA and Matt Hanson! LOL

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Someone made a weird comic book video of Dan Cilley and Winston Wu going to the Philippines together. lol. For some reason, they made me look like some random Indian dude. lol. Does anyone know where the other parts of this series are?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I found the other parts of the Dan Cilley comic video series on his channel on Daily Motion. Here is the link. I don't know if I'm in the other parts though.

https://www.dailymotion.com/andukaru

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok well it looks like I'm in part 5 too, but not the other parts. However, this is corny and lame. The story appears to be randomly put together with no thought or quality. Very tasteless and low class. There's no real story or point to these dumb comics either.