Men from the UK & Australia doing well in US dating scene

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Men from the UK & Australia doing well in US dating scene

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Here's another piece of information I'd like to share with you, and this was regarding my worst years (2012-2014) of frustration and loneliness in America. One of the causes of my frustrations during that time was witnessing British and Australian men doing very well in the U.S. dating scene. A year ago, I met two exchange students in my dorm, and both of them were from Australia. One of them was getting ALL the women, and he slept with every girl he brought to the dorm. And I would think to myself "Why is HE getting all the women while I'm simply being shut out?" Even at a house party I went to, I was told that most girls would rather date a guy from the UK or Australia mainly because of the accent. I met a couple hot girls there, and they were all taken by British men. That same Australian guy who could get any girl he wanted told me that American women are the friendliest in the world, that girls are the same worldwide, and that HA is just bullshit.

I've now realized that American women go for British or Aussie men because of their accents. And many of those movie star type guys are either from the UK or Australia. I bet that for a lot of you in this movement, those same AW who didn't even want to be friends with you went for Brits and Aussies.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Men from the UK & Australia doing well in US dating scen

Post by romparoo »

You did mention one of them was getting all the actions. How about the second guy? Maybe the first guy is just more good looking. I am going to guess he's one of those surfer dude type with square jaws, tone body and at least 6ft tall. By the way, there are a lot of lonely Aussie dudes here. Generalisations and the grass always greener mentality don't help in your cause.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Not to be Captain Obvious but it's all about being different. So you use this knowledge and take it overseas and then it's YOU that has the cool accent that the ladies love!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Here's another piece of information I'd like to share with you, and this was regarding my worst years (2012-2014) of frustration and loneliness in America. One of the causes of my frustrations during that time was witnessing British and Australian men doing very well in the U.S. dating scene. A year ago, I met two exchange students in my dorm, and both of them were from Australia. One of them was getting ALL the women, and he slept with every girl he brought to the dorm. And I would think to myself "Why is HE getting all the women while I'm simply being shut out?" Even at a house party I went to, I was told that most girls would rather date a guy from the UK or Australia mainly because of the accent. I met a couple hot girls there, and they were all taken by British men. That same Australian guy who could get any girl he wanted told me that American women are the friendliest in the world, that girls are the same worldwide, and that HA is just bullshit.

I've now realized that American women go for British or Aussie men because of their accents. And many of those movie star type guys are either from the UK or Australia. I bet that for a lot of you in this movement, those same AW who didn't even want to be friends with you went for Brits and Aussies.
Yeah, this is actually well known on all PUA circles and forums. Britbongs and Steve Irwin's sons do pretty well in North America because of their accents, as long they are decent looking. The tone of your post implies you are mighty jealous of them Matt. You will never get anywhere if you envy others, I learned that the hard way.