Western women won't date Chinese men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Western women won't date Chinese men

Post by romparoo »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: I think that if a woman of any race brought home a white guy, she can pretty be much assured that he will face little if any animosity. However all things being equal - If it were a black guy and th women was non-black, doubters and haters of all kinds would make their opnions known immediately before they even met the guy. I have rarely if ever have witnessed a woman of another race threateneted to be cut off entirely just for being with a white guy. A black guy though ? Like I said, it's 50/50...sometimes 30/70 working against him (assuming he's not rich or famous).

And I'm not saying that blacks aren't apprenhensive about their children marrying whites, be they male or female, what I am saying is that I don't think that families and friends of non-black partners would be as accepting or as lenient with a black guy as they would with a white guy. The privileges of being "white" are pretty consistent amongst all avenues, the same thing occurs when they apply for jobs, housing in certain neighborhoods, loans etc. I think favortism is pretty consistent across all avenues when you make the comparison.

As far as black men's portrayal within favorable stereotypes--it's a double edged sword. Sure favorable steretypes including being sexually aggressive, athletic and musical - then yeah with certain women is does give you an added advantage, but with that comes the idea that this is ALL you are capeable of, even to the point that people are shocked that you don't fit within any of them. A white guy though ? They're pretty much chameleons, they can fit into anything without much flak or surprise. People tend to judge them individually. Asians and Indians I will agree with you though--I think they have it the toughest breaking into the more positive stereotypes of masculinity.

All stereotypes of White males are positive. In movies they are the Prince Charmings, the Superheros, the hard working doctors, the bright scientists, and the cool guys. Women see them as being "safe" and such. Girls from other backgrounds assume they are rich and view them as royalty.
+1000 for saying it like it is. It's been a while I read something as honest as this.
If only every minority stand up and speak out like you do, then just maybe, the world might turn into a more peaceful and fairer place for everyone.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

ramparoo,

You Asian by any chance ? If you don't want to answer it's your right too.

I don't think I agree with your assessment. I think your just basing everything on stereotypes that white are supposedly better looking or stronger and Asians are just smarter but weaker. At the same time you say you don't care about race but you base it upon phenotypes and geneotypes. If that is the case to make a broad generalization of one race over the other has no merit. I mean I'm Asians but when I ran track and did martial arts I was able to beat white guys and black guys for example.

Regarding why Asians look the way they do has to deal with the environment they grew up in. East Asian , some pacific islanders and even native American Indians have similar facial features and some of them have single eyelids. I think it is due to the cold environment that their ancestor had to deal with. You see this with Eskimo too.

From reading your post I guess you want people of all race to mix together? Am I correct?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

BlackGuyFromEngland and romparro,

You and I live in the western world where there is social construct of racism that favors white guys. It's as simple as that. White guys will have the advantage ..dating wise, job wise etc...

Black guys and Asian guys are like the opposite extreme in the west. Black guys ..big dicks , strong , but lazy and not too smart etc. Asian guys , small dick,,weaker but hard working and smart.
Where as white guys are judge as an individual and by default is consider normal.

If you travel abroad and go to other countries it's not the case. For example Asian guys are consider more normal as for dating material in South America and also in the Caribbean Island . Ditto for black guys as being just regular guys.

Think it about it..these racial stereotypes are created by the media and power to be to retain control. It's another way for white guys to get all the girls and have no competition. I think Romparro your kind of falling for the racist stereotypes me thinks.

And I don't think it's too much that people of color has to speak out but more that white people has to speak out the advantage and white privilege that benefits them and maybe the world will become a fairer place.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Just have to add its Memorial day weekend here in NYC. Went out this weekend..and I saw a number of Asian guys with non-Asian girls. Saw an really young looking couple Asain guy with an attractive white girl and another Asian guy with a black girl. Where were these couples when I was in my 20's ..I think it's like a generation sift ..I'm in my late 30's and Asian guys in my generation experience the racism in the dating market but the younger guys have a little bit easier where nowadays it seems to me less racist. I can't put this to practice since I am now married but maybe it's not as bad as some people think it is.

If your an Asian guy...just have your shit together put your balls on the line and I think you can find someone.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

chanta76 wrote: You Asian by any chance ? If you don't want to answer it's your right too.
Yes. The Asian dilemma is not just about getting white girls. It's about the Asian men really look forward to a better normal life where they will be treated as a human being. Unfortunately, for many Asian men, the confusion they have in their mind is preventing them in reaching that higher ideal. One cannot solve a problem if one pretends the problem doesn't exist. My previous few posts are bitter truth, but truth nevertheless. When I read posts by BlackGuyFromEngland, it is a breath of fresh air, since some minorities like to act tough online spreading misinformation, but we know the ground reality and what motivates a 5 seconds online confidence boost. What BlackGuy said is almost equally true for other minorities.
chanta76 wrote: I don't think I agree with your assessment. I think your just basing everything on stereotypes that white are supposedly better looking or stronger and Asians are just smarter but weaker. At the same time you say you don't care about race but you base it upon phenotypes and geneotypes. If that is the case to make a broad generalization of one race over the other has no merit. I mean I'm Asians but when I ran track and did martial arts I was able to beat white guys and black guys for example.
Not at all. I am not white worshipping here, but if we really want to determine the percentage of evolutionary prefereable male by race, and have women of all races vote this, you will clearly see the white men come out at the top. Of course not all white guys are good looking, and not all Asian guys are bad looking, but as I have said in older posts, white guys tend to have more of that preferable facial features, or at least close to it. Hence this is why the average white guys get it so easy like BlackGuy said. If you insist, tell me which one of the following is more dateable? Which one of them has a closer resemblance to white guy? Honest answer please.

White guys are also stronger on average. I don't disagree with what you said but you are not making a fair comparison. Sure you can beat other guys if you did martial arts. But can you beat other guys (black or white) if they also did martial arts and trained just as much as you? Not everyone is Bruce Lee, you know. White guys, and black guys from certain areas in Africa are more buff, and that is a factual observation. I never say the average Asian cannot improve himself, but fact remains fact.
chanta76 wrote: Regarding why Asians look the way they do has to deal with the environment they grew up in. East Asian , some pacific islanders and even native American Indians have similar facial features and some of them have single eyelids. I think it is due to the cold environment that their ancestor had to deal with. You see this with Eskimo too.

From reading your post I guess you want people of all race to mix together? Am I correct?
Environment is just part of the story. Genetic mixing is good when it's not done too late. How many people have ancestors up to 20 - 30 generations that are from the 'same race'? That's where the bad genes kick in and stay there. Some portions of the human population regardless of race have shunned genetic mixing for too long, which probably was not their fault as travel was not easy in the old times, the result was some of them become truly evolutionary backward. Ideally genetic mixing should produce a win-win situation for both and the offspring. If one party has become too evolutionary backward, it is hard to justify it. In the case of an average Asian man, procreating with an average European women beats that with an extremely attractive Asian women. We need that variety once in a while. Otherwise in 5 thousand years time, the human population will evolve into subspecies where one will rule over the other. It is already happening if you look around, just that the scientific definition is not quite there yet.

You mentioned about bettering yourself, doing martial arts, etc. I have to say this: one adequate mix breed will out do decades of self development. Why not give your child the best that you possibly can?

Note that I mentioned adequate mix breed every once in a while. The white women is bred for vanity purpose for a few generations now, much like the Belgian Blue was bred to create muscle bulls. Both the bull and the dam are now having breeding difficulties. In a similar context, you also see white women and men getting many exotic health issues and genetic disorders like I mentioned before. Do you drink coffee, chanta76? The Arabica is a the most preferred beans, but their origin is a chance event between two different coffee species. Almost all Arabica we plant and consume came from the same parents many years ago, and now it is predicted that slight weather change in the future will threaten the Arabica's survival. Eugenics make good food, but not good offspring.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

romparoo,

I'm kind of lost in what your goals are. I mean you believe mixing would do wonders for the Asian genes since we were sooo isolated before but because on the average Asian guys are not as good looking or as strong as a white guy is ...than that would mean Asian guys would have no chance of race mixing. However, there are tons of Asian girls race mixing with white guys. So what's your recommendation ? Its good for Asian men to mix but we are screwed because we are too ugly to attract a white girl.

Regarding the pictures you posted. Those are KIDS!! I notice when I was in High school there were difference in looks if you compared a Korean guy to a Cantonese chinese guy. Most Hong Kong people speak Cantonese and here in NYC you see a bunch of them in Chinatown or downtown flushing. It's either Cantonese or Taiwanese. I also notice that the Taiwanese look different compared to the Hong Kong cantonese. What I notice is that on the average Cantonese are not too good looking or tall or big . Not all.of them

...what I also notice once I was in College I saw international main land CHinese students ( Mandarin speakers)..on the average they look better compared to the Cantonese (Hong Kong Kids)...is it genetics ..Maybe ..

let me post pictures of group of Korean guys for example...here
http://kp0rn.tumblr.com/image/28693171692

Don't know how to post a picture any click on that link..yes I know you would say those are models but guess what ..I walk around NYC...I can count on my hand (one hand) seeing a rip and really decent looking white guy. Don't get me wrong..I understand what your saying..but I'm getting confused by what your end goal is.

I mean your saying it be good for Asian to mix to improve our genes but Asian guys are too ugly to get a girl...I mean that's what I m hearing.