What would Hitler have done with Winston?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

What would Hitler have done with Winston?

Post by jamesbond »

If Winston was alive in Germany during WW II, what do you think the Nazis would of done with him? Do you think they would hand him over to Hitler? If they did hand him over to Hitler, what would Hitler do with Winston?

Do you think Hitler would of made Winston a general in the German army? :lol: Or do you think Hitler would of put Winston in a gas chamber and killed him? Perhaps Hitler would of had Winston put in a slave labor camp where Winston would of worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week and received very little food every day.

What would of happened to Winston in Nazi Germany during WW II?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: What would Hitler have done with Winston?

Post by S_Parc »

I don't know if you remember, but Nazi Germany was allies with Tojo's Japan. And thus, Win would be sent to a labor camp in Manchuria or Korea, working to build up Japan's armaments, at some distance from US bombers.

If Win were of German ancestry, however, he'd have been seen as another subversive, not too distinct from the author of 'All Quiet on the Western Front', Erich Maria Remarque, who had to flee to Switzerland during Nazi rule.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I think that Hitler would have f***ed Winston in the ass....
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Hitler was very much into conspiracies and the paranormal, I think they would have gotten along based on that. Hitler probably couldn't be seen in public with a Chinese guy so he might have kept him hidden from the outside world, perhaps with a few captured Russian women to keep him company.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:If Winston was alive in Germany during WW II, what do you think the Nazis would of done with him? Do you think they would hand him over to Hitler? If they did hand him over to Hitler, what would Hitler do with Winston?
Were yellow lamp shades popular at the time?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The wrote:I think that Hitler would have f***ed Winston in the a**....
You got it all wrong, it would have been the other way around.
Time to Hide!