3 reasons to boycott the American job market

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: 3 reasons to boycott the American job market

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Boxman wrote:
Ghost wrote:After that, I'd include men like Cornfed and me. We've both gone abroad, found limited or mixed success, and got disillusioned. And once going abroad isn't the success its cracked up to be, there's not much left unless you're willing to travel to every country or build a rocket and take off for another planet. I haven't given up on being happier abroad, but certainly I have much less energetic motivation because I now see that it's a long, hard road for an elusive reward. (For example, it isn't just as simple as going and getting a foreign wife or setting up a residence abroad.)
Please summarize in more detail - why did you become disillusioned with the idea of seeking love and happiness abroad? What happened (or didn't happen) and what places did you go to?
It isn't such a simple thing. Once you leave the West, your challenges are just beginning. But this depends on what you want, the ultimate goal being a wife and children. If you want that under your ideal conditions, odds are against you. If you just want p4p? You'll find plenty of that. If you want an endless supply of hot girls who are innocent but want to sleep with you because you're special? You're delusional. Unless you work in a foreign country, or can start a business there, or have some other special reason you can get residence there, you're pretty much stuck with vacations, and that isn't how a man can become happier abroad in any way that matters.

I haven't given up on being happier abroad - I've just stalled for a while. I lived in China for a year and lived in the Philippines for two months. I've been to a few other countries also but didn't live in those. I had a Filipina ex-nobya, but things went very sour and by the time I returned home from Asia I felt broken, despite what good times I had in Asia.

Ghost that is the thing I have come up with, family and a wife where do you go. You cannot outrun this Mass extinction and we need to be creating jobs like decades ago to stop it and it's not happening. I know I am always sarcastic but I am so pissed.

How I ever ended up here with these Neanderthals walking about about is beyond me. Truly the best thing that could really happen right now for humanity is a big reset to stop the complete destruction of the ecosphere. I do not want to be negative but humanity is way beyond hope, it is like so stupid it's like talking to paint drying on the wall.
I really don't know anymore. So much is beyond the control of the common man that he is powerless. I don’t have a plan. You can’t have a plan these days: there is simply what you can make work by some miracle, and <> you over that’s beyond your control. You can’t plan five years down the road or even five weeks. Some unforeseen <> can sweep it all away in an instant. And it shows no signs of getting better anytime soon. This <> planet is in the grip of a wicked force vastly more powerful than whatever good is left in this world. Personally, I’d be fine if Moretorque’s Meteor slammed into <>
[~} I.S.I.S. is still alive, by the goodwill of God! As long as anti-women's rights exists, GOOD exists. Feminism is the root-evil of much of these problems ~

THE FIRST GREAT NATION TO KILL FEMINISM WILL BE FREE OF THE PUREST EVIL POSSIBLE!!!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Ghost wrote:
Boxman wrote:
Ghost wrote:After that, I'd include men like Cornfed and me. We've both gone abroad, found limited or mixed success, and got disillusioned. And once going abroad isn't the success its cracked up to be, there's not much left unless you're willing to travel to every country or build a rocket and take off for another planet. I haven't given up on being happier abroad, but certainly I have much less energetic motivation because I now see that it's a long, hard road for an elusive reward. (For example, it isn't just as simple as going and getting a foreign wife or setting up a residence abroad.)
Please summarize in more detail - why did you become disillusioned with the idea of seeking love and happiness abroad? What happened (or didn't happen) and what places did you go to?
It isn't such a simple thing. Once you leave the West, your challenges are just beginning. But this depends on what you want, the ultimate goal being a wife and children. If you want that under your ideal conditions, odds are against you. If you just want p4p? You'll find plenty of that. If you want an endless supply of hot girls who are innocent but want to sleep with you because you're special? You're delusional. Unless you work in a foreign country, or can start a business there, or have some other special reason you can get residence there, you're pretty much stuck with vacations, and that isn't how a man can become happier abroad in any way that matters.

I haven't given up on being happier abroad - I've just stalled for a while. I lived in China for a year and lived in the Philippines for two months. I've been to a few other countries also but didn't live in those. I had a Filipina ex-nobya, but things went very sour and by the time I returned home from Asia I felt broken, despite what good times I had in Asia.
Have you effectively given up your dream of being "happier abroad"?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:No, I haven't given up. I still see a benefit to taking the trouble to expat and be around nicer women and live in societies that aren't misandrist.

That said, I understand it better too. The whole world's become a shithole. There are no unspoiled countries. Every country has been "discovered." The West is getting more oppressive with each passing year; in time Western governments may make expatriation impossible for all but the rich. Good women are hard to find anywhere, especially for Western expats. Even traditional "outs" for expatriation are getting more restrictive, such as TEFL.

But I'm not going to give it up entirely and stay at home. Why? Because this is a complete wasteland socially and romantically. Because you can't make an honest dollar anymore, and if you can the government will rape you and take half of it. All domestic markets have been effectively sown-up and dominated by the mega-corporations. There are no more small businesses that are independent from the mega-corps. Even the smallest thing is heavily regulated and fees abound. You practically have to pay a fee to wipe your a** these days. You can't even just go to a walk-in interview for the shittiest jobs.

Sure, there are some little things you can do to help. You could lie on your resume. (So much for that honest dollar.) You could try to make yourself into a psychopath and succeed in the corporate world. You could try to pretend to be a narcissistic bad boy and game sluts. But you'd erase who and what you are and make yourself into something monstrous...

I'll put it like this: I think that if I was completely broke and unable to hop a plane and go abroad, I'd sell everything I have, pack a backpack, and start walking. Hopefully I could make it to Mexico or beyond. I've never been in such a dire situation and hope I never am, but I think I would do it if that is what it came down to. Because expatriation is the only solution left to have even an ounce of freedom...there is nothing left here...
Some places in certain countries were not "discovered" until now. For instance, even though three other Happier Abroaders (including Winston) went to Ciudad Juarez before I went there, I discovered there are a lot of decent women there, and the Mexican culture was even exported across the border into El Paso.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Ghost wrote:No, I haven't given up. I still see a benefit to taking the trouble to expat and be around nicer women and live in societies that aren't misandrist.

That said, I understand it better too. The whole world's become a shithole. There are no unspoiled countries. Every country has been "discovered." The West is getting more oppressive with each passing year; in time Western governments may make expatriation impossible for all but the rich. Good women are hard to find anywhere, especially for Western expats. Even traditional "outs" for expatriation are getting more restrictive, such as TEFL.

But I'm not going to give it up entirely and stay at home. Why? Because this is a complete wasteland socially and romantically. Because you can't make an honest dollar anymore, and if you can the government will rape you and take half of it. All domestic markets have been effectively sown-up and dominated by the mega-corporations. There are no more small businesses that are independent from the mega-corps. Even the smallest thing is heavily regulated and fees abound. You practically have to pay a fee to wipe your a** these days. You can't even just go to a walk-in interview for the shittiest jobs.

Sure, there are some little things you can do to help. You could lie on your resume. (So much for that honest dollar.) You could try to make yourself into a psychopath and succeed in the corporate world. You could try to pretend to be a narcissistic bad boy and game sluts. But you'd erase who and what you are and make yourself into something monstrous...

I'll put it like this: I think that if I was completely broke and unable to hop a plane and go abroad, I'd sell everything I have, pack a backpack, and start walking. Hopefully I could make it to Mexico or beyond. I've never been in such a dire situation and hope I never am, but I think I would do it if that is what it came down to. Because expatriation is the only solution left to have even an ounce of freedom...there is nothing left here...
Some places in certain countries were not "discovered" until now. For instance, even though three other Happier Abroaders (including Winston) went to Ciudad Juarez before I went there, I discovered there are a lot of decent women there, and the Mexican culture was even exported across the border into El Paso.
I should clarify that expats can't really spoil a country. They spoil tourist, high traffic areas, typically capital cities. But even within those, only sections are relegated to foreigners. I think as you continue with Mexico you'll eventually be able to find places where extranjeros haven't really tread before. Every country is "discovered," but it's impossible to spoil a country. That's the good news. The implication being that you have to learn a language and culture and really take time to learn and let roots grow somewhere, getting off the well-traveled path and finding your own way.
Whatever happens, I hope Ciudad Juarez will not become another Cancun. With crime being significantly reduced after being the deadliest city in the world, tourism has been returning to Ciudad Juarez but for different reasons than why Cancun is a tourist hostpot. People typically go to Cancun to party and get drunk, while in Juarez, there actually are things to see. Juarez has ACTUAL Mexican culture, even though it's right next to El Paso; but even El Paso is far less Americanized compared to Cancun.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
2) You must deal with bitchy female coworkers and bosses
Since today's workforce is becoming increasingly female dominated, you're going to deal with a lot of bitchy female bosses and co-workers, unless you work in the blue collar industry. They'll say bullshit about you and make unnecessary complaints about you in hopes that you quit or get fired. These days, American women only want to stir up a lot of drama in the workforce, and hard work and leadership are now frowned up while drama and failure are praised. If you happen to be in a female dominated workplace, consider this scenario. You actually get the work done, but female coworkers are going to tattle on you to make you miserable. Or they will make complaints to the female boss just to get you fired for no reason. Keep in mind that there are are good female bosses and coworkers who "get it", but they are rare just like decent American women. The few who "get it" will want out after brain drain. Women stirring up drama has caused departments to shut down; either that or it has cost companies thousands of dollars. And my theory is that female drama in the workforce was one of the causes of the recent economic downturn in 2007-2009.
Especially dealing with the corporate american hoodrat, the black woman.....Especially if she is in a higher position than you, you cant even talk to that bitch...Your not good enough for her to talk to...Corporate America is no place for a black man with his head together....Better to be independent and self sufficient...

Corporate America is only for White men, White women, Black women, Asian women....And latinos who can pass as white....If your not part of that group, its not for you....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The wrote:

Corporate America is only for White men, White women, Black women, Asian women....And latinos who can pass as white....If your not part of that group, its not for you....
My observations as well.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jester wrote:
The wrote:

My observations as well.
Don't kid yourself the blackman can be a corporate suck a$$ too if he wants but most black men just do not fit into that at all and bless them. The military is just a corporation by the same people who own all the other corporations.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

I should clarify that expats can't really spoil a country. They spoil tourist, high traffic areas, typically capital cities. But even within those, only sections are relegated to foreigners. I think as you continue with Mexico you'll eventually be able to find places where extranjeros haven't really tread before. Every country is "discovered," but it's impossible to spoil a country. That's the good news. The implication being that you have to learn a language and culture and really take time to learn and let roots grow somewhere, getting off the well-traveled path and finding your own way.
Ghost you know as well you are not running from this and the debt multiplier is taking the planet over, good news however the world is waking up to this con job. The US won't wake up because they have benefitted from the petro $ and all the free toy's and gadgets it has provided. It goes to show people have no real moral compass and will sell their souls for a gadget or 3.

you are right about the planet turning into a chit hole and it will even be uninhabitabal for a Ghost!
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote: Ghost you know as well you are not running from this and the debt multiplier is taking the planet over, good news however the world is waking up to this con job. The US won't wake up because they have benefitted from the petro $ and all the free toy's and gadgets it has provided. It goes to show people have no real moral compass and will sell their souls for a gadget or 3.

you are right about the planet turning into a chit hole and it will even be uninhabitabal for a Ghost!
Since I am not physically able to leave the planet, I can't argue with that. However, I am still certain that America (and the West in general) will be ground zero for "it."

A lot of third world countries don't have so far to fall. And they aren't socially isolated. And they make and grow things locally often-times. If you live in a country where unemployment is over 50%, it's already in a sort of post-apocalyptic way of life. So this is the time to take whatever Western wealth you have, hopefully find a good foreign woman, and GTFO of dodge. It's having some chance of survival vs. having virtually no chance of survival. There are no ideal options.
America is sinking fast; it's only a matter of time before getting trapped on board. If Hillary becomes president in 2017, there will be scores of millennial men who are trapped on board the sinking ship (just like there were a lot of third class passengers who were trapped on the lower decks when the Titanic sank). There won't be jobs or any money-making opportunities left for men, at least in the white collar sector. Almost all blue collar jobs will be off-shored. And there definitely will be barriers to making money online or self-employment.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MattHanson1990 wrote: America is sinking fast; it's only a matter of time before getting trapped on board. If ANYONE becomes president in 2017, there will be scores of millennial men who are trapped on board the sinking ship (just like there were a lot of third class passengers who were trapped on the lower decks when the Titanic sank). There won't be jobs or any money-making opportunities left for men, at least in the white collar sector. Almost all blue collar jobs will be off-shored. And there definitely will be barriers to making money online or self-employment.
There! Fixed it for you!
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

The wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote: America is sinking fast; it's only a matter of time before getting trapped on board. If ANYONE becomes president in 2017, there will be scores of millennial men who are trapped on board the sinking ship (just like there were a lot of third class passengers who were trapped on the lower decks when the Titanic sank). There won't be jobs or any money-making opportunities left for men, at least in the white collar sector. Almost all blue collar jobs will be off-shored. And there definitely will be barriers to making money online or self-employment.
There! Fixed it for you!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

ezinho wrote:
The wrote:
There! Fixed it for you!
Oh yeah I agree....that's why I quit voting after the 2012 presidential sham election....
I voted for Romney only because I felt that he would at least slow down the pace of America's destruction for a period of time unlike Obama, he is destroying this country at mach 5 speed....I mean look at all the constant race riots, allowing ISIS to cross our borders, amnesty, illegal aliens and very high unemployment...