Freshman girls, the only option for men in American colleges

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Freshman girls, the only option for men in American colleges

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I have something to share with you, and this was before I looked at HA in further depth and before my first two trips to Mexico. As you may know, it took me 6 1/2 years to graduate college, and I noticed more and more of my female friends who were upperclassmen or my age or older getting snatched up, some of whom got married right after they graduated. The 2012-2013 academic year occurred shortly after my mom suddenly passed away, and this was during my worst years of frustration and loneliness. From that point onward until I was able to hit it off with Mexican girls in El Paso, Texas and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, I knew that my only dating options in college were freshman girls because they consist of the biggest pool of single women in America; from sophomore year onward and in particular the upperclassmen years of college, most of the girls are already taken. But alas, I struck out with every freshman girl I met. None of them gave me a chance to date them as they only wanted to date guys their own age or younger. Many of my female friends told me the freshman girls were too young for me to date and that I should look for women my age instead; the problem was that most women my age were already taken. Even some of the 18-19 year old freshman girls didn't even want to be friends with me. For instance, I met this hot blonde girl through a mutual friend in November 2012 at UNM's talent show. She and I had a conversation on Facebook a few days after meeting her, but when I asked if she wanted to hang out, she permanently gave me silent treatment; I even got her number but she screened out my texts.

It does seem like freshman girls are a guy's only dating options in American colleges, but upperclassmen, especially super-seniors, tend to strike out a lot even with the 18-19 year old college girls.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Freshman girls, the only option for men in American coll

Post by Bao3niang »

An American woman is an American woman. No debate.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
....Many of my female friends told me the freshman girls were too young for me to date and that I should look for women my age instead; the problem was that most women my age were already taken. Even some of the 18-19 year old freshman girls didn't even want to be friends with me.

....It does seem like freshman girls are a guy's only dating options in American colleges, but upperclassmen, especially super-seniors, tend to strike out a lot even with the 18-19 year old college girls.
This seems like a noticeable change from the late 1970s. At Princeton back then, upperclassmen swiftly picked over the females of the freshman class. Very few were attractive, so the pretty ones, initially sweet, quickly got bitched up from too much attention. It was not unusual for a girl to have a bf who had already graduated.

If women today think a guy 5 or 6 years older is too old, they are already hopeless, and should die alone.

BTW, Matt - good post, thanks.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Man even freshman chicks are hard to get....You have to have tight game to get with them..And besides they have a short window to get em....You have to get them within the first month or two in their freshman semester or its over....
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The wrote:Man even freshman chicks are hard to get....You have to have tight game to get with them..And besides they have a short window to get em....You have to get them within the first month or two in their freshman semester or its over....
After the first or second month, then they all get snatched up right?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Where do young men find the girls in the same age group who do not go to college who don't get hit on a lot? Are they Walmart or Kroger cashiers?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:Where do young men find the girls in the same age group who do not go to college who don't get hit on a lot? Are they Walmart or Kroger cashiers?
Yeah pretty much, girls who don't go to college end up working in retail, fast food or telemarketing jobs.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Ignore AW altogether.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Well the only solution is to study college abroad and meet hot 18-19 year old girls. America has this complexity over the age difference, and making men look like creeps, losers, and take an advantage if they happen to date a girl who's 10 years younger.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Inter2002 wrote:Well the only solution is to study college abroad and meet hot 18-19 year old girls. America has this complexity over the age difference, and making men look like creeps, losers, and take an advantage if they happen to date a girl who's 10 years younger.
True that.

Goddam foreign ragheads in the US date American coeds.

Why not go abroad for your masters and meet local freshman coeds? Enroll, play a sport, jog and bike around...
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."