Miss Japan is a half-black woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Miss Japan is a half-black woman

Post by Bao3niang »

In my honest opinion East Asians (including the Kinh Vietnamese which can arguably be East Asian in terms of genes and culture) simply don't mix too well with most other races apart from some Southeast Asian.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Yohan,
"Young men from both countries, South Korea and Japan and Taiwan too, are known to have 'dating problems' and often are looking for a foreign wife from other Asian countries, so it seems they are not so much discriminating.?
When yous say that young men are having problems can you elaborate on that? I'm guessing it's because there is sex ratio difference in those countries and that the local women became stronger.
South Korea and Japan are quite similar in this sense, these are small countries, overpopulated, isolated (Japan as an island, SouthKorea as a part of a peninsula with sealed borders to NorthKorea) and men from both countries are well-known to travel to nearby Asian countries looking for a foreign wife. Both countries also suffer of the gender imbalance between rural and urban areas.

How can you date some girl, if there is none? If you drive around in some rural places, you will notice the huge majority are old people and young men (their sons) - women are moving to the cities, where life is clearly better for higher education, easier living and office jobs of any kind.

Who is this local young woman who wants to live in a fisherman village on an island? Where is this young woman who wants to live in the forests or in the middle of rice-fields?

Japan and South Korea are not like China or India with millions of women missing, their population is almost 1:1, but with many more women in cities, many more men in remote located areas.

Dating problems, in Japan those people in rural areas are small business-owners, farmers, fishermen etc. and cannot move easily away, and no woman is willing to move to their villages. The most famous place for imbalance in Japan is Nagano-ken, Ueda-mura in Western Japan, over 130 foreign young wives facing only 10 young Japanese women.

In cities young men are also reporting dating problems, it's not about they cannot meet women, they can go out with them easily and Japanese are obsessed with restaurants, golf, disneyland etc. - but ask a woman for a long-term relationship - she prefers to remain single often up to 35+ because of nice small apartment, easy work, financial independence, no children, no otherwise obligations....

Nowadays it is not easy for Japanese young men to date Japanese women for marriage. The situation is quite similar in South Korea.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Yohan wrote:Nowadays it is not easy for Japanese young men to date Japanese women for marriage. The situation is quite similar in South Korea.
What's happening in Japan and S. Korea is not too dissimilar from America but with one exception. The regular American man worships women and is completely p*ssywhipped and thus, will do anything to curry favors from them.

In contrast, men in Japan would rather bang a RealDoll equivalent or seek a relationship in Thailand. Thus, it's a lot less hypocritical than the bozos I see around me.

What I'd noticed over the years, is that many guys act like they're still in their early 20s, even during their 30s, 40s, or 50s. And thus, they constantly try to get women's attention, when it's actually not in their best interests anymore. When an American woman is out of her early 20s, she is no longer a person to date. She goes from somewhat innocent to total b*tch, during that time period. But so far, few have gotten the memo.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

S_Parc ,

I;m not too sure about that. Again I visited South Korea many times but because I been married for the past years I don't know first hand how things are anymore. I can only go by my past experience. I found that South Korea was sooo much easier than America dating wise..

anyway...maybe it's because I was Asian American ..what about the local Korean or Japanese guys. As Yohan mentioned ..it's usually the farmers or the lower social ladder guys having the hardest time. So I have to agree.

What about the cities? I think it goes both ways. I have cousins in Korea and from what I hear its mostly about economics. I mean if you can provide for yourself how can you provide for a family. In Japan and South Korea everything is expensive so it is harder....it;s harder for the local guys compared to the girl..economics. At least in South Korea..the Korean guy has to have a home or be able to pay rent ad it shows to the Korean girl that he is financial stable.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan

Since you live in Japan and think that for local Japanese men they have a hard time finding a Japanese women. Do you recommend a Japanese women as a wife? And how did you do it. Sorry if this comes out too personal..but I am curious..your from Germany if I am correct and went to Japan 30 years ago or so am I correct. If you can do it how would other guys do it.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

chanta76 wrote:S_Parc ,

I;m not too sure about that. Again I visited South Korea many times but because I been married for the past years I don't know first hand how things are anymore. I can only go by my past experience. I found that South Korea was sooo much easier than America dating wise..

anyway...maybe it's because I was Asian American ..what about the local Korean or Japanese guys. As Yohan mentioned ..it's usually the farmers or the lower social ladder guys having the hardest time. So I have to agree.

What about the cities? I think it goes both ways. I have cousins in Korea and from what I hear its mostly about economics. I mean if you can provide for yourself how can you provide for a family. In Japan and South Korea everything is expensive so it is harder....it;s harder for the local guys compared to the girl..economics. At least in South Korea..the Korean guy has to have a home or be able to pay rent ad it shows to the Korean girl that he is financial stable.
I don't want to be too cynical but I believe, having a US passport (and a decent job), puts you in a higher echelon than the regular fella, who'd never left his province or hometown, for school a/o financial reasons. In addition, outward politeness is much more the way in Asia than in the USA, where ppl tend to be standoffish. So thus, getting a first look is a lot easier in Asia, even if you don't have a male model's face. And then afterwards, once they see that you have some status, that's when they'll date you.

In a similar vein, once Mel and I had started settling down, American women have been showing interest. And recently, as it's only been ~2 weeks since we'd formalized our engagement ... two waitresses have given me their numbers and one woman just flat out asked me out, while I was waiting for a friend. And I'd been getting the eyes from Chinese, Iranian, and Brazilian females working at the takeout counters. Believe me, I am not George Clooney. This phenomena did not occur during my 20s or even early 30s.

So in America, where things tend to be a bit more edgy (if you want to call it that), when a woman sees a successful guy, about to come off the dating market (I suspect that many women know this instinctually), that's when she goes for a Hail Mary pass, to get him before it's too late. Otherwise, they sit around, play the field for as long as possible, and run the usual AW shuffle.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
steezyy
Freshman Poster

Post by steezyy »

Deleted
Last edited by steezyy on April 1st, 2015, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:That woman is not even very attractive. Was this rigged?
No, y'think? Clearly this is just the evil regime trying to drag the Japanese gene pool down into the sewer by contaminating it with that of a lesser species.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

steezyy wrote:This girl is fine as hell.

I can see why you'd disagree if you don't like black women though.
I like Black Women--just not Westernized Black women. I think if you meet non-Westernized Black women outside of the Anglosphere, you would be pleasantly surprised.

As for Miss Japan, she's absolutely gorgeous in my eyes. There's too many 'haters' of Black women on this forum. LOL.