Freedom From Car Dependency

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
el sauropod
Freshman Poster

Freedom From Car Dependency

Post by el sauropod »

Hey, check out this video. This is something that I've come into recent thought about living in the US. We are so auto-dependent and I feel this is probably a contributing cause of our feeling of isolation, loneliness, and obesity epidemic.

Let's share some thoughts on this video.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Freedom From Car Dependency

Post by IraqVet2003 »

el sauropod wrote:
March 2nd, 2015, 10:44 am
Hey, check out this video. This is something that I've come into recent thought about living in the US. We are so auto-dependent and I feel this is probably a contributing cause of our feeling of isolation, loneliness, and obesity epidemic.

Great video and post!!!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Freedom From Car Dependency

Post by Moretorque »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
June 11th, 2021, 1:22 pm
el sauropod wrote:
March 2nd, 2015, 10:44 am

Great video and post!!!
There's nothing like boiling the tires down the road with a Hemi powered 426 Cuda and suck'in down 20 gallons of petrol in the process.
Time to Hide!