So I opened a tinder acct...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

So I opened a tinder acct...

Post by Paloaltoguy »

I use it maybe 20 mins a day when I have nothing better to do. So far I have 45+ matches in 3 days...

Most of the bitches are sluts, boring or just looking for attn. Not really my thing.

Guts Over Fear
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So I opened a tinder acct...

Post by publicduende »

Who gives a shit, Palo? Can't you just keep a personal diary of your (real or purported, noone cares) dating shenanigans?
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

This is happier abroad, not surfing for sluts. I've been with plenty of american sluts and I wasn't happy with any of them until I travelled abroad to meet a real traditional woman.

Tinder is like eating McDonalds. It's good if you're starving, but it won't compare to a real 4 course meal.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Freshman Poster

Post by 262 »

What's up with the hate? Doesn't everyone take what they see on the interwebs with a grain of salt?

In any case, I believe the OP is showing us what it's like for a darker guy in Poland - the same exotic effect that lighter guys get in South America and Southeast Asia. Relevant video:

"The Number One Travel Tip For Men"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvAqsegHtec

He may also be another anecdote about how Poland is changing: more smart phones. Relevant but at least somewhat hyperbolic article:

"6 Ways Poland Is Becoming Degenerate Like America"
http://www.rooshv.com/6-ways-poland-is- ... ke-america
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

I recently used tinder in Singapore and hong Kong in two weeks got six lays , the sad thing is it's so easy to meet girl threw tinder , more easy than real life , on one hand im happy but it's hard when you want to meet some one Nice , and marry one day,also women have the daiting game to easy . If they leave there na next day there on tinder getting another one just like a newt shirt !
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Man what's your secret so many matches you don't show your face , can you share with me some tips you have what's app I'll add you ?
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

publicduende wrote:Who gives a shit, Palo? Can't you just keep a personal diary of your (real or purported, noone cares) dating shenanigans?
This whole site is based on dating shenanigans microbrain. That's why this thread has over 150 views :lol:

Maybe next time you'll be able to score a point for team idiot :wink:
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

gibraltar wrote:This is happier abroad, not surfing for sluts. I've been with plenty of american sluts and I wasn't happy with any of them until I travelled abroad to meet a real traditional woman.

Tinder is like eating McDonalds. It's good if you're starving, but it won't compare to a real 4 course meal.
Stop being so absolutist, the primary reason that most girls fall into their default sex role is because most girls are not exceptional or smart or whatever evolved, etc.

There are girls who actually learn, are bright, teach themselves know-how, and are awesome in general. However, intelligence is rare, damn f***ing rare! That sprite/muse, little spark, the circumstances, and challenges, whatever it is that induces hyper intelligence and awareness in a human is rare. Those are the girls who are fun to talk to and who truly inspire me to work/build shit/and actually love waking up with her in the morning, the rest are boring -- perhaps good in bed for a short while but mostly boring unless they happened to be in heat, lol.

Now, the same applies to guys! So, no shit, smart girls tend to hate all the dumb guys... Because unless they actually meet an intellectual match, they are bored and shit brained slutty because of that boredness. The levels of compatibility are varied and numerous, including just timing and direction in life, that so many guys and girls tend to ignore until they are talking marriage and shit comes up that says NO-WAY to one of them.

So, if you feel like a traditionalist, go find a traditionalist girl -- usually in a small town,-- meet her parents, go visit her favorite places, plan future with her, and live a traditional life... Just f***ing make sure it'll make you happy because there's no way anything lasts that leads to unhappy people. I.e. all the stats say relationships last as long as the biological goals of reproduction last, i.e. ~2 years, i.e. f***ing sex, baby-hood, and to early childhood/mother independence! That doesn't say much for the human animal. City-educated-feministas, well most of them just have wanderlust and have no real intelligence to find a real match, they generally fail to know what they truly want because the human brain is not intelligence, it's a survival mechanism optimized for selecting immune and other compatibilities.

The smarter the girl, the higher the IQ, the more likely she is to use birth control and have fun on her terms while she learns who and what she likes, leaving all the dumber guys behind. Same thing goes for smarter guys, they have fun on their terms. The only sad part is that there are so few smart girls and smart guys that it's a boring wait to find a match with chemistry, intelligence, interests, and the same shared goals.

If everyone was the same, smartness or stupidness-wise, I'd agree with the traditionalist sex roles. There's no way I'll settle with a stupid ass girl though, even if her body is a perfect 10. I've tried and it lasts about 2 months before her stupidity drives me insane, I mean there's only so much sex can make up for and lack of brains isn't one of them.

That leaves me to say that there's a problem with this world and it is everyone who sees things as black and white, who don't know all the colors in between, really those people are the problem. What is truly rare, is the intellect and ability to apply self-control to master fields well enough to actually innovate, to be a innovator/power challenger/changer/(technically a true "feminist" if you know the true definition as it was meant to be used by the smarter females who actually think, not the dumb ones who read too many idiot feminists who are just traditionalists who despise stupid guys.

Just like the feminists bitches who realize most guys are idiots who never grew up, and the world is horrible inefficient letting them stay in power because they don't really care about anyone else, the more mature you get the less you'll put up with immaturity, black-and-white-perspective people. It's not like the world is full of simultaneously grown up individuals, it's a dynamo of change. The only way to really take over the world is to find a way to get people to learn faster and to grasp the understanding of the entire universe, otherwise they are just little kids lost in their kindergarten playground trying to dominate the other little kids.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Thechamp wrote:Man what's your secret so many matches you don't show your face , can you share with me some tips you have what's app I'll add you ?
The post by 262 covers most of it... I also have model good looks ;)
Guts Over Fear
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
publicduende wrote:Who gives a shit, Palo? Can't you just keep a personal diary of your (real or purported, noone cares) dating shenanigans?
This whole site is based on dating shenanigans microbrain. That's why this thread has over 150 views :lol:

Maybe next time you'll be able to score a point for team idiot :wink:
Just get lost, muppet.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Thanks for posting this. I would not use Tinder in the USA, because since I am 51, I would just get hits from fat divorced middle aged single moms. Most single women (excluding widows) over 40 have some type of mental illness I have a Badoo account where I claim to live in Medellin and there I get likes from younger women.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Just got another 20+ matches

Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

So I talked to a few of my "matches"...

Guts Over Fear
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

His top secret tinder pickup line is "do you speak english" :)
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

eurobrat wrote:
His top secret tinder pickup line is "do you speak english" :)
Aha, and then I show up 40 mins late and have all forgiven with just a hug.

Guts Over Fear