It seems to be a dead end

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OTB
Freshman Poster

It seems to be a dead end

Post by OTB »

Sooo I'm back. One year older and still single but still holding on. More stuff about good 'ol AW.

We've talked about the reasons why it's so difficult to meet girls in this country. They're unapproachable, you usually meet through friends, in high school, or college, etc.

But there are two main problems that prevent quality men from finding a suitable companion. These have been talked about before but I'll throw them out again. So what are they? Well, the first is the incredibly large number of low quality women that we have to pick from. Oh my god....did I just say all women? NO! A lot of people get all bent out of shape when you make this statement. WELL, THEY'RE NOT ALLLLL LIKE THAT! Yes, it's understood that it's not ALL women but from what I see, at least in the Northeast, it's a large number of them. The quality of women has just sunk so low that in order to be with someone I would be settling. I know there's sprinklings of good, kindhearted, intelligent, marriage-minded girls here and there. Some of all ethnicities but my goodness this toxic culture we live in has completely sabotaged the minds of women in this culture. YES! Sabotaged!

Physically a lot of them look like they're on drugs and have drank and smoked heavily in their lifetime. I see many who show signs of living a promiscuous lifestyle and many of them have adopted and embrace a cheap slutty look. Oh but we're perverts! We'll save that for another discussion. Moving on. I see many who are fat and sloppy, ghetto-rough looking, and an increasing number of females are starting to look more masculine. Just take a look at POF, OkCupid, and Zoosk. Depressing and evokes feelings of despair looking at those sites.

And mentally, it's sad what a lot of them have amounted to. Most are brainwashed by feminism through our lying filthy media and universities and in some cases their parents. Most don't think for themselves. They cling to whatever is mainstream and appeals to their emotions.

People make it seem like it's so easy to meet girls in this country. First of all it's not easy and with the quality of women that I have to pick from up here in Jersey makes it even more difficult. As of right now, my only hope is Florida which is extremely multicultural and the women down there look so much better, are friendlier, and are in better shape.

Now, the second reason it's difficult finding someone I'm compatible with is that in order to be with a girl in this culture you have to CONFORM. I'm an anomaly in this culture. I don't fit the culture for the most part. South Florida and SoCal being the exceptions.

See what I've learned in my sociological observations is that people gravitate towards what is familiar. So with most girls in this culture in order to form a LTR with one of them you have to have behaviors that they're familiar with or else she'll feel uncomfortable and unable to connect with you. You have to be typical and very American in your way of thinking or, in my opinion, if you're of European descent you usually don't have too many obstacles to being with a girl in this country. I know there are exceptions but for the most part men of Euro descent don't have difficulties in finding girlfriends/wives.

So that's that. You either settle for low quality women or conform to the culture or stay hopeful for the exceptions out there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Re: It seems to be a dead end

Post by MarkDY »

Any place that is an expensive place to live will make the women worst. Because women (even low status women) expect the men to be the provider. And in places like New Jersey or Maryland, a man has to earn at least $70,000 a year just pay for the basic needs and how something left over. Women fail to realize is it also impossible for most men to earn the type of income where he alone can support a wife, kids and pet. And many men realize its not stress. I was in Tampa area and it is cheaper than the northeast, but from what I heard, Americanize latinas are awful. But at least you will be a short airplane flight to Latin America.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its due to money work shipping culture of the west. Instead of creating sold social structures....West is busy making fiat fake currency to sustain their fake life.

Women are a reflection of society they are born in. Many Non-American women also adopt the American ways, once they live in America for sometime.

Each Millionaire in America will have like 10-20 super hot women on stand by. 10% of Americans get 90% of super hot girls. You are fighting a lost cause.

The game was rigged before you were even born. You are just beginning to realize the gigantic con now

Don't fight the losing battle. Its rigged and you will loose before even you enter the game. Guaranteed. You will remain single, if you continue to battle out with the system that was rigged from get go.

Remember...
America is the most dangerous country for Americans.

You need to find alternative ways....date abraod...go abroad...America was never ever created to keep your happiness in Mind. It has its own agendas and its does not include the happiness of Americans.

Sorry, but You are just being fooled by one of the greatest con ever created on earth. AMERICA. Get out of the Illusion called America and you will be free. Guaranteed.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

So, leave. It sounds to me like you still haven't given up on finding someone in America, OP. Why else would you post this "stating the obvious" thread? You're preaching for the choir here, nothing new. The site's called HappierAbroad, how have your overseas adventures played out?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I know I know I know Marcos. That's one of my greatest wishes is to leave the US completely. However, I always think about my family and wanting my parents to see their grandchildren. So I figured Florida would be perfect. It has a Latin American/Caribbean feel and look to it. And the pick of women down there, in my opinion, are better. Also it's close to Latin America. Now, my overseas adventures have been great. I have no problem meeting good looking girls of quality. It makes me sick when I have to come back here. In my travels I've had plenty of chances to get girls that I saw were giving me signs of interests but nothing kicked off because I knew I was coming back to the good 'ol USA.

However, I met a beautiful Korean girl in Colombia back in May of 2008 and we got very close while over there. Before going back to Korean she came to Newark and I picked her up and we hung out for the day. She winded up staying at my mom's house for the night. Then the next day I took her back up to Newark so she could go to NY. The following weekend I went up to NY so we could hang out one last time and I'm telling you that girl was special. We had soooo much fun that day but she had to go back to Korean. Even in Colombia we instantly connected with each other. Our energy was congruent. The way I felt with her I've never felt with any other girl. She was authentic.
But now she's living in Madrid. I reached out to her back in October on FB and I'll say this...if I get to Madrid I can have her.

So I said all that to say this that living abroad and finding the love of my life from another culture outside of the US seems to be calling me but I found a similar alternative so I can stay close to family and that's Florida.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Great post OTB.
Forget about Florida man, unless you're into tramp-stamps and heavily tattooing yourself. The supposedly "down-to-earth" latinas (LMAO) are in great part already born there so you can imagine; and the FOBs take about 1 micro-second to spoil, since there 's the usual thirsty chump hordes.

Not to pierce but you have to build your own life, and if your family appreciates you they should understand you leaving after a dream for a few years or even establishing somewhere else. It's that or your sanity.

On this subject, I'm here still stuck in Bogota dude and it SUCKS ASS, no wonder you and your friend didn't report any actual results. I'm getting a car in a few days to explore some of the other large cities, which are supposedly more male-friendly.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

OTB wrote:I know there are exceptions but for the most part men of Euro descent don't have difficulties in finding girlfriends/wives.
That I disagree with. They're not exceptions, there are a bunch of dudes struggling, thing is they don't admit it. Other's just lower the bar a lot and settle, claiming "success".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:Since when is Florida a good place to meet women? It's still mainstream U.S. society. I doubt FOBs stay decent for long. Florida is a place where you have elements of being abroad with all the shit you get living in the U.S.
There is one thing about FL, at least the Miami-Dade county area, which makes it special ... a lot of US companies which have active business arrangements with South American countries have offices there. And for the most part, it's American Airlines primary hub for all Latin American destinations.

Thus, it may be possible to work at XYZ Inc in Miami and make business trips to Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, etc, and meet women there. In itself, this is an advantage over the northeast where more or less, much of the business travel work is VA-to-MA or east and west coasts.
droid wrote:Other's just lower the bar a lot and settle, claiming "success".
I know a number of couples, married or unmarried, and a vast majority of them are miserable. Nowadays, when Mel and I do a double date with another couple, they're typically a dozen years older. This is currently a lost generation, meaning anyone in their 20s and 30s.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.