Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:you are quite insightful about the problems with women in the West, perhaps more so than I have ever seen in the Manosphere. Just because I often criticize you on religious grounds does not mean I do not respect the brilliance that you provide on many other subjects.
You may hate to hear this, but I got this from memorization of the scriptures.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube]
Sorry, But I just couldn't resist posting this one in jest.
:lol:
That's pretty funny.

You know how some people know the backstories to their fictional characters, or how some people know all the stats for their favorite ball players? Or how some people like to sing along to songs on the radio? It's not so different from that, just that this is not only enjoyment, but it also enlightens the eyes. The poor Buddhists are looking in the wrong place.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote: .....I even said I agree with some basic tenets and mgtow dogma. I agree when it comes to anti-male bias and the courts.
----
.....Armoured Skeptic when he was attacked by mgtow Paul Wilson for having a girlfriend, you losers attack me because I can get along with western, far eastern, middle eastern, and various other kinds of women.
You sound seriously confused, spending too much time in a fantasy world of gaming and home-made youtube videos.

Who is 'Armoured Skeptic' or 'mgtow Paul Wilson'? I did a short yahoo, google seach, youtube search.
You mentioned two Youtube Channels but their few videos have nothing to do with MGTOW, all sounds like brainsick made in USA trash drivel to me.
you losers attack me because I can get along with western, far eastern, middle eastern, and various other kinds of women
It seems your girls exist only on your computer screen but not in real life.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: And thanks for the kind words, Yohan.
Well, people using THIS forum for sure have totally different personalities and totally different opinions about many issues.

I think however I can say we both will agree about the low moral value of many Western women.

We will also agree that while I am an atheist and you are into Christianity, that a certain religion promoting death for apostasy and is accusing anyone thinking differently to be guilty of blasphemy deserving beheading, slavery or amputation and severe beatings is totally unacceptable for both of us.

I also noticed that you never take part in all this never ending racist BS-talk. It seems the race of a person does not mean much for you.
For me too, the race of a person has no meaning. I am an immigrant myself from Europe living among Asians since decades.

We will also agree I guess, that comments from a certain poster considering others as idiots while feeling he is a genius are not even worth to read anymore.

Best regards,
Yohan
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Yohan wrote:You sound seriously confused, spending too much time in a fantasy world of gaming and home-made youtube videos.

Who is 'Armoured Skeptic' or 'mgtow Paul Wilson'? I did a short yahoo, google seach, youtube search.
You mentioned two Youtube Channels but their few videos have nothing to do with MGTOW, all sounds like brainsick made in USA trash drivel to me.
Yes. It's a fantasy world known as reality. Pay it a visit sometime.
Yohan wrote:It seems your girls exist only on your computer screen but not in real life.
If that helps you sleep at night, sure. I know the truth, you're just so bitter you want that to be true, but even if it were, that doesn't invalidate my argument. That's why all three of you are turning tail. I handled a debate 3v1, and you're all old enough to be my father(s). What does that say about you? Exactly.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote: If that helps you sleep at night, sure. I know the truth, you're just so bitter
I handled a debate 3v1, and you're all old enough to be my father(s). What does that say about you? Exactly.
As MGTOW I am sleeping well in my kingsize bed, believe me I am happy all time and there is absolutely no reason for me to be bitter. Maybe you can enlighten me as I am not aware why I should be so bitter. Bitter about what is the question...

I think you are suffering of megalomania, please seek urgently medical advice.

Do you still not realize that everybody is laughing at you?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote: If that helps you sleep at night, sure. I know the truth, you're just so bitter
I handled a debate 3v1, and you're all old enough to be my father(s). What does that say about you? Exactly.
As MGTOW I am sleeping well in my kingsize bed, believe me I am happy all time and there is absolutely no reason for me to be bitter. Maybe you can enlighten me as I am not aware why I should be so bitter. Bitter about what is the question...

Everyone's laughing at me? Oh no! What ever will I do? If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room. Even then, YOU of all people, shouldn't be laughing at anyone. I'd take my own advice if I were you. As for mgtow, how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote: As for mgtow, how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.
You have to learn more about other countries, about the men living there and about their problems.
Not everybody is living in the USA for always as you do.
Generally said, MGTOW is not against women, it is against feminism. This makes a big difference, but you are not aware of that as your knowledge about MGTOW is plainly zero.

You are truly brainwashed by irresponsible US-media, which is telling you that to be against feminism = to be against all women, is even about 'hating women'...

This question was already discussed in this thread, please read it:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=31649
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Man With a Plan wrote:
Yohan wrote:

Everyone's laughing at me? Oh no! What ever will I do? If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room. Even then, YOU of all people, shouldn't be laughing at anyone. I'd take my own advice if I were you. As for mgtow, how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.
Dude, drop dead. Everyone here knows you're a colossal moron seeking attention.

These conversations are for the adults so run along before we all just put you on IGNORE!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man With a Plan wrote:
Yohan wrote:

Dude, drop dead. Everyone here knows you're a colossal moron seeking attention.

These conversations are for the adults so run along before we all just put you on IGNORE!
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote: As for mgtow, how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.
You have to learn more about other countries, about the men living there and about their problems.
Funny, I was thinking the same about you. You're an idiot though, so I won't bother telling you that I disagree with feminism. I feel sorry for your children as they have half of whatever autist genes you passed to them.
Last edited by Man With a Plan on October 26th, 2017, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Dude, drop dead. Everyone here knows you're a colossal moron seeking attention.

Oh no! Ignore! What ever shall I do? An Uncle Tom is going to put me on ignore. Except he won't. Which is why you have yet to ignore Cornfed even though you made that essay thread about racial identity and those who use it to boost their status, wherein you said you'd say what you had to and put race trolls on ignore. I don't even take you seriously. You're just a random black dude who hates himself. You probably cry whenever you look in the mirror.

You're sad. So no, I won't be taking orders from you, unless you plan to meet in real life and make me? That can be arranged.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: And thanks for the kind words, Yohan.
Well, people using THIS forum for sure have totally different personalities and totally different opinions about many issues.

I think however I can say we both will agree about the low moral value of many Western women.

We will also agree that while I am an atheist and you are into Christianity, that a certain religion promoting death for apostasy and is accusing anyone thinking differently to be guilty of blasphemy deserving beheading, slavery or amputation and severe beatings is totally unacceptable for both of us.

I also noticed that you never take part in all this never ending racist BS-talk. It seems the race of a person does not mean much for you.
For me too, the race of a person has no meaning. I am an immigrant myself from Europe living among Asians since decades.

We will also agree I guess, that comments from a certain poster considering others as idiots while feeling he is a genius are not even worth to read anymore.

Best regards,
Yohan
I am glad that certain person is gone now, who made every topic about how much he hated blacks and how rich he is, while bragging about how many divorced women he has sex with on a regular basis. Just sickening speech.

As for women, I think the problem with western women is primarily with women who were raised in Anglophone and Scandinavian countries. The rest of the problem with women comes from a large percentage of women being given over to sociopathy. They are sociopathic and everyone excuses their behavior as normal female behavior because so many of them exhibit it. However, their behavior is truly psychotic and destructive.

It's like they think they have the right to dictate what reality is, by telling us that their evil activity is normal, and if we don't want to deal with them, it means we are weak. In reality, it just means they are arrogant and hard to deal with (stubborn, headstrong, refusing to compromise or come down from their exalted position of power to live in true equity and fairness), while real men who have their hearts and minds intact and who prefer peace, see them as psychological criminals to be avoided at all costs.

I do truly believe that the depth of female evil is the worst in the USA, Canada and Britain (and I suspect other Anglophone countries too, like even the Anglo Caribbean, Anglo South America, and Australia). Basically anywhere English is the primary language spoken is a place that is horrible for men and where women enjoy(?) exaltation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote: We will also agree that while I am an atheist and you are into Christianity, that a certain religion promoting death for apostasy and is accusing anyone thinking differently to be guilty of blasphemy deserving beheading, slavery or amputation and severe beatings is totally unacceptable for both of us.

Best regards,
Yohan
Another thing. God is an anti-feminist, but He is not cruel. Take a look at Christianity. The order of authority goes like this: God > Christ > Man (Husband) > Woman (Wife). God says the woman is to reverence her husband. She is not to rise up against him. They are to obey the man. That shows right there that God is anti feminism.

Women coming up out of their place, even to be equals with the man in authority, is not what God has said. It is rebellion. The man is not equal in authority to Christ or to the woman. The man has his place just as the woman has hers. Feminism elevates women out of their place, and there is no such thing as equality with men. When they exalt themselves, they are taking Christ's role, to lead the man and to dictate to the man, when God has never said that, and it is in direct opposition to Him.

These feminists do not know how they are ungodly, and if we are to use the angels who rose out of the place which God has set for them as an example, and how God is going to destroy them forever, then we can see how it is not good for a woman to raise herself up out of the position which God has set.

Also, if you read Numbers chapter 30, it is clear that the authority of the woman's father is transferred to the husband. So really, disobeying the husband is probably as terrible as disobeying the father. Poor women just don't know how they've been deceived into living against God by the whole culture, and how that will destroy them in the end.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man With a Plan wrote: So no, I won't be taking orders from you, unless you plan to meet in real life and make me? That can be arranged.
PM me your name and address if you're serious.

Oh, thought so.....

Like I said dude, drop dead.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote: So no, I won't be taking orders from you, unless you plan to meet in real life and make me? That can be arranged.
PM me your name and address if you're serious.

Oh, thought so.....

Like I said dude, drop dead.
Wait. You're serious? When are you trying to do this, 'dude'? Let's get it.