Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Post by Adama »

Thank you. Yes, MGTOW is a religion.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:[
If you listen to Yohan...
From my days on one MGTOW site...
Very few men are going to switch continents just go get a woman, having to learn a new language, new way of life, enter a new career at the bottom, form new friendships, without family, etc. Do some men do this? Yes, by teaching English, which isnt in the cards for everyone.
And if a MGTOW did actually post about his desires, he'd get knocked down by the bunch of truly mangina MGTOW who are there. They are just as feminist as women are. They want to forbid relationships between men and women.
... they have the religious belief that men should not touch a woman.
Nonsense, to learn new languages is fun, and BTW, I was never teaching English in my life.
And what you write about MGTOW - 'to forbid relationships between men and women' - is merely about some radical internet-blogs of some outsiders in USA.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:[
If you listen to Yohan...
From my days on one MGTOW site...
Very few men are going to switch continents just go get a woman, having to learn a new language, new way of life, enter a new career at the bottom, form new friendships, without family, etc. Do some men do this? Yes, by teaching English, which isnt in the cards for everyone.
And if a MGTOW did actually post about his desires, he'd get knocked down by the bunch of truly mangina MGTOW who are there. They are just as feminist as women are. They want to forbid relationships between men and women.
... they have the religious belief that men should not touch a woman.
Nonsense, to learn new languages is fun, and BTW, I was never teaching English in my life.
And what you write about MGTOW - 'to forbid relationships between men and women' - is merely about some radical internet-blogs of some outsiders in USA.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/
The case has already been proven.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

There is a very wide variety of guys in MGTOW.....even I could be called a MGTOW...no one is more MGTOW than I am.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PS...we have a MGTOW Internet Marketing group now....

I am going to teach MGTOWs how to make USD10K a month online.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MGTOW.IM/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

jamesbond wrote:Image
LOL!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

MGTOW is winning.

A buddy of mine asked me to set up a twitter account for him and we set it up as "Winston Smith".

It lasted 7 weeks and he got 500K impressions in his first 28 days and was getting 20,000 impressions a day without effort and 50,000 impressions a day with effort.

Of course, because he was talking about me they suspended his account.

Twitter suspends anonymous accounts that even TALK about me! LOL!

And he was very careful not to break any twitter rules so it was just that he was talking about me that got him suspended.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Every now and then you'll hear some effeminate fag, married cuck, western woman, or plain old idiot try to falsely portray MGTOW as:

-A movement
-An organization
-A cult
-A religion
-An ideology

It is none of those actually. But it could be described as a lifestyle or mindset. Found a great video on the topic!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m6ytayHKWE[/youtube]

:D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If you believe, you will change both your mindset and your lifestyle. It is just a matter of what you believe in, and how strongly you believe in it. Believe strongly enough and you will become a follower.

Buddhism itself claims to not be a religion but a practice or way of life. It's clear to everyone else that it is a religion.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Buddhism is a lifestyle.
Mgtow is a religion/cult.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Man With a Plan wrote:Mgtow is a religion/cult.
Yes.... MGTOW often seems like a cult to those who are already invested in all of those things that prevent the ablest men from realizing their individual potential. Married men, religious fanatics, male feminists, and plain ole' morons.

If you are ordinary or unremarkable in your talent, outlook, or intelligence it soothes your ego to dissuade other men from doing better than yourself via MGTOW. That much is clear.

However, the question of whether or not MGTOW is a cult should be left to individual men to determine. The ones who take your word for it deserve what they get. The ones who investigate MGTOW for themselves will likely find a liberating lifestyle which validates them as individuals and discards the "marriage, kids, depression, divorce, rinse and repeat cycle" that ensnares too many men into misery.

So instead of besmirching MGTOW, you should take an inventory your own life to determine the source of your discontent causes you to prefer that other men remain in the same rut as yourself.

MGTOW is gaining so you might as well get used to it.......
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 24th, 2017, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Took you off ignore to respond to this:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:So instead of besmirching MGTOW, you should take an inventory your own life to determine the source of your discontent which wishes other men to remain in the same rut as yourself.
I agree. Which is why you and your fellow mgtow acolytes should take inventories of your respective lives to determine the source of your discontent, wishing other men to remain in the same rut as yourselves (with women). Of course, with mgtow being a cult, it's likely to fall on deaf ears, eh Coontrarian? Mgtow is gaining, sure, like any cult, but it will never reach critical mass, because men would rather improve than whine and complain. It's best you get used to THAT.

Although mgtow is a bastion for those who fail to improve and better themselves by their own merit (as evidenced by the amount of white nationalist losers, uncle toms and so on), I will say this: Western women (especially American ones) are out of their minds, and that I will no longer try to play devil's advocate for them when men criticise them. Things have gotten a bit ridiculous with them, thanks to, in part, western men who allow them to carry on with this fuckery. So while mgtow is filled with losers, they make a point when it comes to western women and their behaviour. They are absolutely insane (generally speaking).
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote:Buddhism is a lifestyle.
Mgtow is a religion/cult.
Buddhism in its core is about 'after death' and a huge part of Buddhist activity by its followers is merely about taking care of graves, Buddhism is simply said about taking care of dead people, buddhist temples are in general graveyards.

Buddhism might be an advice about a 'lifestyle', but many Buddhists are worshipping in a way clearly as considering it as a religion.

-----

About MGTOW, I would not call it a cult and compare it with religion. It is more about being a response to rampant feminism in Western countries, in Far East like in Japan - mostly by young men - it is a response to the economic situation.

A cult has a leader and the followers have to accept a certain way to go. However with MGTOW it is up to the individual to decide what is the best way to go for himself. - No cult, no religion allows that.

MGTOW might stay alone, single, or they might decide to look out for a foreign wife far away from their own home -
MGTOW are just men, who do not want to 'follow orders' given by their society which are harming them mentally and financially.

This is what I an doing since many decades. I don't see anything wrong with that.