Is love between male/female nothing but illusion?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Is love between male/female nothing but illusion?

Post by Banano »

Is love between male/female illusion engineered through media, books, novels etc

Im not talking about love between parents/kids, relatives ...talking about romantic love. We are not designed to love just one person, we are driven by our hormones when they start kicking in in puberty, we think its love but but we are just being driven by something we dont have control over

My grandmother said that she got married to my grandfather because he was good catch at the time, had cattle, house, vineyard and plenty of land, that was the basis for her going for him, no fkn bs love...its safe to assume all generations before them have used the same system to get married and create family. I believe the same concept was used everywhere in the world?

Marrying one you love is new invention that has very short history, its less than 50 or 100 year old idea and look where we got so far? Women are perpetually searching for illusive soul mate and in meantime they bang every hot guy they can get

Romantic love is propaganda, its feeling based on LUST, desire to be with women/men, just listen to Tina Turners song. We are nothing more but animals with higher intelligence and brain capacity.

You must understand though the touch of your hand
Makes my pulse react
That it's only the thrill of boy meeting girl
Opposites attract
It's physical
Only logical
You must try to ignore that it means more than that ooo
Oh what's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a second hand emotion

Tina said it the best, hot guy touches her and she wets her panties...simple

My fellow HA-ers keep on pumping till the last drop or last $$, whichever runs out first :lol:
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Re: Is love between male/female nothing but illusion?

Post by Break the chains »

I could start rambling on this.

I think that's a cynical way of looking at it - to suggest that all relationships are purely based on lust, and then when that is gone, there is nothing. I reckon some are, and some aren't.

I suppose if you want to break it down, we're all governed by chemicals, hormones and firing neurons. But we are separated from animals by being self-aware and we wander about wondering why we were put on this Earth.

The complexity of our modern society has turned MONEY into the be-all and end-all - that which can provide food and shelter. And a (normal) woman, by her nature, is attracted to a man, hopefully just one, that can provide food and shelter and kids. I suppose the appreciation of a man that can do all that, could be love, which is more than the sum of its parts?

Human relationships are complex, but without that complexity, how can there be complex feelings like love? I guess whether it is love or lust is dependant on personality type.

Perhaps I'm just a romantic and my world-weariness taken over me yet!
Trying to be a better man
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Glad that you picked it up....however, Its much more complicated.....They don't teach anything in school or society....Even male and female is a new concept...We were androgynous....male and female in one body...Even our Sex Organs were put genetically...That's why sex is the hardest for men to control as it is totally an Alien organ to our bodies.

How about this...so called proven scientific fact that they don't teach you at school or Hollywood movies...Google it...Unless your sperms comes from the D**ckHead....You Can't make babies ..FACT....If there ain't any conspiracy in the world, how come then, if the sperms are taken from your testicals or just infront of d**ckhead...one can't have a baby....

You MUST have an ORGASM for your sperms to be active...and to have baby...Without Orgasm..There is no baby. :D :D ..Even if one squeezes sperm out of d**kHead...You can't have a baby :D :D ....For a baby to be born...a Mans orgasm is a MUST...

The entire sex >> Love is scam....Man do not need SEX NOR LOVE...We were Complete being on our way to higher dimension when the Dark Forces attacked and divided us into male and female to lower our powers and controlling us since then through sex organs.

...by way of Orgasm...They encode our DNA which is so called our "Destiny" on earth.

Preston Nicols explains this better and angrier on how we were being conned since day 1.....Our Sex Organ is an antenna to HyperSpace..Where our destinies are written and controlled.....By the way...Preston Nicols has a double PHd, he is an electrical engineer and worked on montauk project...so its not from some basement "conspiracy theoirst" but from top 1% of the smartest people in America and the world :)
------------

You are absolutely right..Love is a con....However, we must take this further...Even male and female is a gigantic con...The biggest scam on planet earth.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Not all love is a con. 'Perfect' love perpetuated by media and businesses that profit from the idea, is a con.

F**k me there is a problem here when people start quoting Tina Turner lyrics as gospel.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
But how do you explain all the great literature in history about romantic love? For example, William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet", which was written in the late 1500's or early 1600's. There has to be some attraction. Love can't just be practical.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Pffft who cares about Shakespeare when you have Tina Turner :roll: