100 percent foolproof ways to catch a filipina cheating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: 100 percent foolproof ways to catch a filipina cheating

Post by Banano »

Imo 54 is too old to have a baby, yes you can have it but it doesnt look good, it eill look like grandpa n grandson n your kid wont be happy with that. Besides you could drop dead any minute then wife will strugle to survive n maybe turn pro

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:Imo 54 is too old to have a baby, yes you can have it but it doesnt look good, it eill look like grandpa n grandson n your kid wont be happy with that. Besides you could drop dead any minute then wife will strugle to survive n maybe turn pro
My grandmother's late uncle married four times in his life. His last marriage was in his fifties, and he father his last child when he was 63. He ended up living to be 101 and lived long enough to see his youngest child marry and have children of her own. Sharp as a whistle until the day he died.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
cebufriend
Freshman Poster

Post by cebufriend »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
cebufriend wrote:To us love and sex is very different .so yes she has sex with a lot of men and all my friends as long as they are gentle and friendly she enjoys it a lot .and for me i am happy she explores her sexuality .
dont be mistaken! we are a very strong couple ! When she goes out with friends she is always sexy dressed in very short skirts with no underwear .she likes to flash men .and when its to cold she wears crotchless jeans. She knows i like that a lot !
She is my dream come true .And i am proud of her !
we are not jealus but love eachother very much !
What if she gets pregnant? You'll never know who the father is. Chances are, it won't be yours amigo.
Thats why ALWAYS with condom ! She wants to stay healthy so its never without !!
cebufriend
Freshman Poster

Post by cebufriend »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
cebufriend wrote:To us love and sex is very different .so yes she has sex with a lot of men and all my friends as long as they are gentle and friendly she enjoys it a lot .and for me i am happy she explores her sexuality .
dont be mistaken! we are a very strong couple ! When she goes out with friends she is always sexy dressed in very short skirts with no underwear .she likes to flash men .and when its to cold she wears crotchless jeans. She knows i like that a lot !
She is my dream come true .And i am proud of her !
we are not jealus but love eachother very much !
What if she gets pregnant? You'll never know who the father is. Chances are, it won't be yours amigo.
Thats why ALWAYS with condom ! She wants to stay healthy so its never without !!
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Cebufriend.. You are pretty rugged.. I would probably get Jealous in such a situation.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

cebufriend wrote:Thats why ALWAYS with condom ! She wants to stay healthy so its never without !!
Still, you can never know for sure. Especially not when she sleeps with so many other men. You told us she even sleeps with your friends, that for real? I imagine that getting very, very awkward at times. I mean, you hang out with your friends, and several of them banged your f***ing wife? Wtf... :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

ladislav wrote:One day you wake up middle aged, broke, having wasted years of your life on playing silly games with Filipinas/Thais. Yeah, it was fun and you enjoyed it to the fullest but now so much money is gone. And very little value has been created except memories of dramas and emotional ups and downs of unprecedented variety. And then, one is 54 and is so tired playing detective to one's own GF('s). It's so important to think about whether one wants to devote one's time to such pursuits. It's better to just go for straight hookers for sex and have friends with good young females just to go out and eat. Then, one can become a godfather and help someone raise a kid. But endless dramas just eat into your life like nothing else would.

yes that is why its impossible to be with a bargirl even if you are living with them and eventually marry. You will never trust (and for good reason). This could apply with any dating site girl almost. Not all but a lot of them. I think my last gf i blew it with and i cheated with her and all and that ruined her she wasn't the cheating type. but she really wasn't fit for me on any account anyways so i feel sorry for her. The girls you really fall for are hte ones you can't trust it seems unless you do quite a bit of search and courting.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Of course, Ladislav, a man in his fifties still has the option to have a family of his own, an option a woman does not have for biological reasons. Davewe is about ten years older then you and his wife and him are planning to have another baby. It almost sounds like you speak of having a family and procreation as a station you're past, a stage that is over. But it ain't over till it's over. The last miss world was born to a sixty-something American guy and a far younger Filipina lady. So old dude genes still get the job done! :lol:
Modern contraception has given men and women options and there is good and bad to this. I have a bunch of friends of my age who are childless (deliberately). Since several would have made bad parents IMO, that decision was a good one. For others perhaps there is regret.

I agree that Ladislav at 54 potentially has many years of life to go. He has an entire 3rd Act of life left and as we know from movies and plays, most everything of significance happens in the 3rd Act. So he still has choices - but they're his choices.

I know that many people, including some friends, will disagree with me if my wife and I have a child. But here's the irony. I had my existing 2 kids in my 40s and heard the same lines then that I hear now. "Do you realize how old you will be when your son graduates high school?" "Will you be able to play ball with him?" There's a million cliches most of which are nonsense. If anything I am better capable of having kids now then 20 years ago. Besides, in the Philippines I can afford to hire a yaya :)

As to the original subject of this thread - no there is no foolproof way to catch anyone cheating - good luck with that one!
cebufriend
Freshman Poster

Post by cebufriend »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
cebufriend wrote:Thats why ALWAYS with condom ! She wants to stay healthy so its never without !!
Still, you can never know for sure. Especially not when she sleeps with so many other men. You told us she even sleeps with your friends, that for real? I imagine that getting very, very awkward at times. I mean, you hang out with your friends, and several of them banged your f***ing wife? Wtf... :roll:
Hello .yes well like i said you need to trust each other and dont be jealus .it has notghing to do with love .its about having fun and enjoy life. But its good organized and we are open about it .and my friends respect us a lot .and she is a really strong person .like when she goes out in crotchless jeans in public she is so confident that nobody says something negative .
We are doing this for 6 years with no problems at all .
but i understand a lot cant do it .
cebufriend
Freshman Poster

Post by cebufriend »

Hello .yes well like i said you need to trust each other and dont be jealus .it has notghing to do with love .its about having fun and enjoy life. But its good organized and we are open about it .and my friends respect us a lot .and she is a really strong person .like when she goes out in crotchless jeans in public she is so confident that nobody says something negative .
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

cebufriend wrote:Hello .yes well like i said you need to trust each other and dont be jealus .it has notghing to do with love .its about having fun and enjoy life. But its good organized and we are open about it .and my friends respect us a lot .and she is a really strong person .like when she goes out in crotchless jeans in public she is so confident that nobody says something negative .
You, sir, are a disgusting deviant and a disgrace to mankind. You are everything that is wrong with modern society and unworthy of the gender you were born with. I'm pretty sure you are a troll anyway, but I know that people like you exist, and it sickens me to see how deep some have fallen.
cebufriend
Freshman Poster

Post by cebufriend »

I think you are wrong we do what we feel good with .and are not hurting anybody ! We respect and love eachother
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

cebufriend wrote:I think you are wrong we do what we feel good with .and are not hurting anybody ! We respect and love eachother
You are hurting your own manhood by allowing (and even persuading!) your wife to f**k other men.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Marcos, please try to resist feeding the trolls.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

gave a shout out to this thread here: http://nomadphilippines.com/filipina-gi ... -cheating/
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com