Are there any other forums out there like this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Are there any other forums out there like this forum

Post by WorldTraveler »

Cornfed wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Yup I don't post so much but mainly because I'm working in a soul destroying job in Farangland.
Me too. Life sucks, so that tends to limit your perspective, but I still try to make time for posts.
To both of you guys, I know just how you feel. I've had one of those long day soul crushing jobs back in the USA now for several years. Stay in touch and maybe we can all be in the same country the same time in the future. I also would like to start a thread for travel buddies. When I was between jobs I had some places I wanted to travel, but it would have only cost half the price if I had a person to share expenses with.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Jester, this was a very good post identifying who is providing what kind of information. Many people aren't traveling and that is a problem. Then there is a second group of people who claim they've been to many countries but I doubt them, because they never post anything useful or specific. I see the interest in travel waning on the Roosh V Forum too He used to have 50% of the post about travel. Now it is only about 8%. Naughty Nomad's Forum has only about a dozen posters too. Any ideas why so much less info on travel now?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

To answer the question, NO....there is no place like this forum.....
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are there any other forums out there like this forum?

Post by Winston »

OP,
If you don't like the discussions here in this forum, you can always try our HA Facebook group. There are almost a thousand members there now, and the group there seems to be comprised of different people than the group here. Try it out and see if you like it better. You can check the latest posts on our HA Facebook group here:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

The wrote:To answer the question, NO....there is no place like this forum.....
Winston is our mascot. No one can replicate this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
The wrote:To answer the question, NO....there is no place like this forum.....
Winston is our mascot. No one can replicate this.
+1. That's right. No one can take my place. Just like no one can take the place of Bruce Lee. Some people are one of a kind. There is only one Winston Wu. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:+1. That's right. No one can take my place. Just like no one can take the place of Bruce Lee. Some people are one of a kind. There is only one Winston Wu. lol
Your right, there is only one Winston Wu. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Post by mahadeveshwara »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

WorldTraveler wrote:Jester, this was a very good post identifying who is providing what kind of information. Many people aren't traveling and that is a problem. Then there is a second group of people who claim they've been to many countries but I doubt them, because they never post anything useful or specific. I see the interest in travel waning on the Roosh V Forum too He used to have 50% of the post about travel. Now it is only about 8%. Naughty Nomad's Forum has only about a dozen posters too. Any ideas why so much less info on travel now?

WT, thanks for posing the question (the "elephant in the room" as they say) but I can offer no answer. Only conjectures;
-- a lot of men who WERE interested in going abroad have already done so, and everyone else in the USSSA is resigned to going down with the ship
-- a lot of men who have taken the red pill are busy prepping for when the SHTF, and are more about saving Mom and little sis than living their own lives and propagating their own.bloodline.
-- the "men going abroad" movement is tired of whiners, mongers and notch-counters, and is ready for something else
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Zionosis wrote:
December 15th, 2014, 9:22 am
Well I am curious what other forums are similar but have more people.
Because I notice that the most active members are idiots like Paloaltoguy and "The" who are just idiots and seem to hate women no matter what or be trolls.

Now I know that if I find a site that has more people there will be more trolls but at the same time there will also be more other people who will answer also. I will just blocks the trolls on that site.

But on this site if I block the trolls then it's literally like 1 person is all that will reply within 24 hours and I might get another reply from one other person after that and that's pretty much it.
The Topix forums were very much like this one. They also had freedom of speech, they followed the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. They allowed anyone to post a certain facility's rules and regulations. They also allowed me to wage my war on toxic people and rap/hip hop music at bars and nightclubs.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

xiongmao wrote:Yup I don't post so much but mainly because I'm working in a soul destroying job in Farangland.
Lol it's funny seeing old posts (this is from 2014).

My timeline:

2013: Lived in China then Thailand. Quit Thailand as wanted to spend Christmas with my family, also a deranged farang tried to beat me up in a Sukhumvit supermarket.

2014: Got an office job. Got fired after a month. Got another one, quit the following year as landlord sold house and that coincided with the part-time CELTA starting.

2015: Did CELTA, went back to London. Improved social skills got me a better job in London.

2016: Burnt out of my best job ever, got a shitty job then was fired then got another shitty job and was fired again.

2017: Got a lovely job in an awesome caring office. Got rehabilitated into office life, but it was only a fixed term contract. However, became jaded by the stress of applying for jobs and surviving two terrorist attacks so got an ESL job in China. Still here. China mostly positive: less food poisoning than in London, bigger room, more free time. The serious downer in China is this city is so boring (new laoshi has quit after 1 term and gone to Beijing) and there's constant building work at all hours.

Not sure if I liked being HA or HappierBackHome but really The Only Thing That Matters is that in that time period I've slashed £30K off my mortgage and stuffed £30K into high yielding investments. So now I have a heck of a lot of FU money. That's just as well. I don't know how Winston is doing but my online income has really tanked due to competition. I don't care anymore because 85% of my passive income is from my investments now - websites are now just a bit of fun.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Not sure if I liked being HA or HappierBackHome but really The Only Thing That Matters is that in that time period I've slashed £30K off my mortgage and stuffed £30K into high yielding investments. So now I have a heck of a lot of FU money. That's just as well. I don't know how Winston is doing but my online income has really tanked due to competition. I don't care anymore because 85% of my passive income is from my investments now - websites are now just a bit of fun.
So you are hanging around to see which kind of cancer you are going to get. Fair enough. Join the club.