Is the West Afraid of Islam?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Is the West Afraid of Islam?

Post by The »

Seems like western countries are bending over backwards, giving them No-Go zones with no police presence... Afraid to offend them politically, socially and financially...Even bashing Christians as not to offend Islam....
Last edited by The on December 12th, 2014, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Is the West Scared of Islam?

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:Seems like western countries are bending over backwards, giving them No-Go zones with no police presence... Afraid to offend them politically, socially and financially...Even bashing Christians as not to offend Islam....
Hello,

This is absolutely untrue! In U.S.A., the leader of the West, Muslims have no rights.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Is the West Afraid of Islam?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Countries that dont? Russia, china, and to a lesser degree u.s.

countries that cater to islam; philippines and Indonesia
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Countries that dont? Russia, china, and to a lesser degree u.s.

countries that cater to islam; philippines and Indonesia
Countries that cater to Islam: UK, France, Sweden....All have muzzie no go zones...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:Only a decadent country need fear demographic doom, which is what Muslims are bringing to the West. The West only has itself to blame. If you don't want to be overthrown and replaced, then compete. Instead, it keeps destroying its own men while doing nothing about Muslims coming in. It's going to be hilarious when women realize all these misandrist laws aren't effective on a mass of Muslim men. They'll be looking for their own men to save them, and they'll be none left willing to defend them.

Wrong again American fatboy! Islam is nearly dead ~ only remaining TRUE Islamic nations are Iraq, parts of Syria, parts of Pakistan and most of Afghanistan. The rest of the 'Islamic' nations are these below ~ just the fact that they have male-female touching, females h**ing each other and putting their photos on the internet, and the most important, females being given positions of authority ~ renders them BARBARIC and definitely not Islamic!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote: Wrong again American fatboy! Islam is nearly dead ~ only remaining TRUE Islamic nations are Iraq, parts of Syria, parts of Pakistan and most of Afghanistan. The rest of the 'Islamic' nations are these below ~ just the fact that they have male-female touching, females h**ing each other and putting their photos on the internet, and the most important, females being given positions of authority ~ renders them BARBARIC and definitely not Islamic![/b]
Not that I'm necessarily doubting what you say here, but how do you come to your conclusions? So, for example, how do you determine that Afghanistan and Iraq are still all right (I would think the U.S. armed forces being there trying to spread feminism would have degraded them by now)? How many of these countries have you been to? You posted pictures of something apparently called "Arab Idol," but that doesn't really explain much. The females in the photos look Western to me. It would just be helpful to explain it better instead of internet shouting, posting a few pictures, and then ending it there.
[~} Iraq is mostly war-torn in the South between the Baathist factions and Sunni/Shia factions, while I.S.I.S. controls the upper-half of Iraq and parts of Syria. A good gauge is to see the number of females in public. One will see very few females in public in Iraq. It means they are not working. If they are not working, they are not independent. Independence for females is the source of power of feminism.

[~} Afghanistan is 90% under the control of the Taliban. Pakistan is 20% under control of the Taliban. The Taliban follow a strict code on females. The Taliban are also madmen who don't allow music and art. That's why I always say the Taliban are 20% correct and 80% incorrect on things.

[~} Arab I. is a program that is televised in all nations in the Middle-East. The fact that it is allowed means that the governments are pro-feminist. This is because ALL the governments in the Middle-East are U.S.A.'s puppets. And this is why Islam is dead there ~ if the governments there were united against U.S.A. then the earth would definitely be in World War III over feminism.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote: Islam is nearly dead ~ only remaining TRUE Islamic nations are Iraq, parts of Syria, parts of Pakistan and most of Afghanistan.
Personally I consider IRAN as one of the few true Islamic countries, as Iranians do not mix up Arab customs with Islamic requirements.

In Iran foreigners are welcome and locals, who are not Muslims can live without any fear to be attacked or even killed (following the testament of Umar). Quite stable in its organizations and government, Iran is a nation of almost 80 million people now.

Iran never requires women to cover their face (as this is an Arab custom, nowhere mentioned in the Quran)

In Iran women can do any study (more females in universities than men) - only the study of feminism is outlawed.

Iran is - among Muslim countries rather an Islamic hardliner - but it is a fairly modern country and not into war and destruction, life is better and safer there for everybody compared to Afghanistan, Pakistan or Syria, which are now impoverished places, with daily war-like fightings and suicide bombers, corrupt politicians etc. etc.

I do not think, Western countries are afraid of 'true Islamic countries' of Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Syria, this is ridiculous. More the opposite I think.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote: Islam is nearly dead ~ only remaining TRUE Islamic nations are Iraq, parts of Syria, parts of Pakistan and most of Afghanistan.
Personally I consider IRAN as one of the few true Islamic countries, as Iranians do not mix up Arab customs with Islamic requirements.

In Iran foreigners are welcome and locals, who are not Muslims can live without any fear to be attacked or even killed (following the testament of Umar). Quite stable in its organizations and government, Iran is a nation of almost 80 million people now.

Iran never requires women to cover their face (as this is an Arab custom, nowhere mentioned in the Quran)

In Iran women can do any study (more females in universities than men) - only the study of feminism is outlawed.

Iran is - among Muslim countries rather an Islamic hardliner - but it is a fairly modern country and not into war and destruction, life is better and safer there for everybody compared to Afghanistan, Pakistan or Syria, which are now impoverished places, with daily war-like fightings and suicide bombers, corrupt politicians etc. etc.

I do not think, Western countries are afraid of 'true Islamic countries' of Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Syria, this is ridiculous. More the opposite I think.
We have discussed this previously you idiot. I think you just say things for attention. Feminism includes women's education. Women's education other than home-schooling is the 1st step towards their independence. Hence, Iran is NOT an Islamic nation. Actually Iran is a FOOL to not support I.S.I.S. Because U.S.A. is a far greater threat to Iran than are other Muslims. But the Muslim world, like the Chinese and Indians...............never remember history!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote:We have discussed this previously you idiot. I think you just say things for attention. Feminism includes women's education. Women's education other than home-schooling is the 1st step towards their independence. Hence, Iran is NOT an Islamic nation
I think you are drunk. You have no idea.
To claim Iran is not an Islamic nation, even nowadays after the Islamic revolution, is plainly stupid.
If Iran is not Islamic, what else is it?

Nowhere in the Quran is it written, that women are excluded from educational programs. Of course there is a large demand for educated women in Islamic countries, for example medical education is very important, and of course all Islamic countries need medical female doctors who take care of Muslim women.

What do you know about Islam? Nothing. Even basic Islamic knowledge is missing it seems to me. Otherwise you should know that Khadijah, the first wife of Prophet Muhammad, was the richest woman in Mecca, operating a trading company and to manage her large business she employed males.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote:We have discussed this previously you idiot. I think you just say things for attention. Feminism includes women's education. Women's education other than home-schooling is the 1st step towards their independence. Hence, Iran is NOT an Islamic nation
I think you are drunk. You have no idea.
To claim Iran is not an Islamic nation, even nowadays after the Islamic revolution, is plainly stupid.
If Iran is not Islamic, what else is it?

Nowhere in the Quran is it written, that women are excluded from educational programs. Of course there is a large demand for educated women in Islamic countries, for example medical education is very important, and of course all Islamic countries need medical female doctors who take care of Muslim women.

What do you know about Islam? Nothing. Even basic Islamic knowledge is missing it seems to me. Otherwise you should know that Khadijah, the first wife of Prophet Muhammad, was the richest woman in Mecca, operating a trading company and to manage her large business she employed males.
Drinking alcohol is not a good idea. Common-sense dictates this. I have never done so and never will. You are clearly an idiot ~ it doesn't say in The Koran that females can't ride horses either. It also doesn't say in The Koran that a man can't eat 60 day-old fruit. The Koran also doesn't say that one can't blink his eyes 10,000 times daily on purpose. The Koran also doesn't say that bathing in ice-cold water is forbidden. Much of life is based on common-sense and it would behoove you to use it. As regards The Prophet's wife, there were rich women in all societies since time immemorial. The important thing is that they were FEW and they employed MEN to do the work. This kept them from seeing an evil society of independent, working women who can divorce their husbands at will {(as is common world-wide now)} and kept this pernicious idea OUT of their female minds.

Ideas must be examined individually. Simply because an idea is novel and there is no proscription against it doesn't mean it has to be accepted. This is the case with women's education other than home-schooling. It is a very bad idea. Contrast this with going to the moon. It was a very good idea. Use common-sense.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To compare going to the moon with homeschooling for Islamic women does not make any sense.

I was asking you what do you know about Iran and if it is not an Islamic country what else might it be?

You are a troll, who has no idea how to read the Quran.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:To compare going to the moon with homeschooling for Islamic women does not make any sense.

I was asking you what do you know about Iran and if it is not an Islamic country what else might it be?

You are a troll, who has no idea how to read the Quran.
Iran is a Muslim nation in some regards. But it is not a Muslim nation in 2 major ways ~ it has feminism and it has voting. Both are expressly forbidden in Islam.

Comparing going to the moon and home-schooling for females is perfect. The former is a very good idea and the latter is very bad. Obviously, simple logic is something you don't understand.

I don't know why other nations let you arrogant american men inside their nations. I would kick all of you from the planet. Hopefully I.S.I.S. will teach your filthy feminist country a lesson and send it into orbit.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Anti Islam protests are sweeping across Germany....I expect European nations overrun by Islam to elect far right governments to rid Islam in the future....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... tests.html
The wave of anti-Islam protests gripping the German city of Dresden have ignited a political row, after the leader of the country's rapidly growing Eurosceptic party publicly backed the protesters.

Ten thousand people took to the streets of Dresden on Monday in the latest in a series of weekly rallies under the banner of Patriotic Europeans against the Islamisation of Europe, or Pegida, to protest against what they say is the erosion of Germany's Judeo-Christian culture by Muslim immigrants.