Is the West Afraid of Islam?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Breaking News!

Post by The »

Breaking News!

Hostages Taken in Sydney Cafe as Islamic Flag Reportedly Flown

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic ... edly-flown
Bloomberg) -- A group of people has been taken hostage in a cafe in Sydney’s Martin Place and forced to hold a black flag with Arabic writing against the window, Australian television networks reported.

About half a dozen armed officers wearing helmets and body armor were stationed on the corner of Elizabeth Street and Martin Place, about 20 meters from the Lindt cafe entrance. Pedestrians were blocked from the CBD square, which houses offices for Macquarie Group, the central bank and Westpac Banking Corp.
LIVE NEWS FEED!

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/2577250 ... tin-place/

i think the west is indeed afraid of islam!

**UPDATE**

Five hostages escape siege by suspected jihadist in Sydney cafe

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/15 ... ct-gunman/
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Re: Is the West Afraid of Islam?

Post by johnnyderp »

Anatol wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote: Islam is nearly dead ~ only remaining TRUE Islamic nations are Iraq, parts of Syria, parts of Pakistan and most of Afghanistan.
Personally I consider IRAN as one of the few true Islamic countries, as Iranians do not mix up Arab customs with Islamic requirements.

In Iran foreigners are welcome and locals, who are not Muslims can live without any fear to be attacked or even killed (following the testament of Umar). Quite stable in its organizations and government, Iran is a nation of almost 80 million people now.

Iran never requires women to cover their face (as this is an Arab custom, nowhere mentioned in the Quran)

In Iran women can do any study (more females in universities than men) - only the study of feminism is outlawed.

Iran is - among Muslim countries rather an Islamic hardliner - but it is a fairly modern country and not into war and destruction, life is better and safer there for everybody compared to Afghanistan, Pakistan or Syria, which are now impoverished places, with daily war-like fightings and suicide bombers, corrupt politicians etc. etc.

I do not think, Western countries are afraid of 'true Islamic countries' of Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Syria, this is ridiculous. More the opposite I think.
I think you just say things for attention.
That's hilarious coming from an attention-whore who uses feminine bright colours in every post.

Yohan is one of the more informed posters on HA. Anatroll is the forum drag-queen.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Re: Breaking News!

Post by johnnyderp »

The wrote:Breaking News!

Hostages Taken in Sydney Cafe as Islamic Flag Reportedly Flown

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic ... edly-flown
Bloomberg) -- A group of people has been taken hostage in a cafe in Sydney’s Martin Place and forced to hold a black flag with Arabic writing against the window, Australian television networks reported.

About half a dozen armed officers wearing helmets and body armor were stationed on the corner of Elizabeth Street and Martin Place, about 20 meters from the Lindt cafe entrance. Pedestrians were blocked from the CBD square, which houses offices for Macquarie Group, the central bank and Westpac Banking Corp.
LIVE NEWS FEED!
The infuriating aspect of this situation is the fact that this lunatic should NOT have been free to walk the streets due to his previous criminal history. As usual, the 'justice' system uses kid-gloves to those that should be meted out harsh punishments while the average citizen will undoubtedly suffer from this terrible incident.

The Australian Government will use this hostage drama to increase their powers to 'protect the citizens'. We know what that means.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

I'm not sure the government is afraid of Islam, but the media certainly is.

Unsurprisingly the Muslim apologists have been out in force claiming it was a 'lone wolf' attack and nothing to do with religion. Bullshit.

It's being played up that the real victims are other muslims, not the hostages. That's how warped the West is, always bending over to this religious nutters.
Trying to be a better man
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

johnnyderp wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote: Islam is nearly dead ~ only remaining TRUE Islamic nations are Iraq, parts of Syria, parts of Pakistan and most of Afghanistan.
Personally I consider IRAN as one of the few true Islamic countries, as Iranians do not mix up Arab customs with Islamic requirements.

In Iran foreigners are welcome and locals, who are not Muslims can live without any fear to be attacked or even killed (following the testament of Umar). Quite stable in its organizations and government, Iran is a nation of almost 80 million people now.

Iran never requires women to cover their face (as this is an Arab custom, nowhere mentioned in the Quran)

In Iran women can do any study (more females in universities than men) - only the study of feminism is outlawed.

Iran is - among Muslim countries rather an Islamic hardliner - but it is a fairly modern country and not into war and destruction, life is better and safer there for everybody compared to Afghanistan, Pakistan or Syria, which are now impoverished places, with daily war-like fightings and suicide bombers, corrupt politicians etc. etc.

I do not think, Western countries are afraid of 'true Islamic countries' of Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Syria, this is ridiculous. More the opposite I think.
That's hilarious coming from an <> <> who uses feminine bright colours in every post.

Yohan is one of the more informed posters on HA. Anatroll is <>
Calm yourself stupid american, your people didn't have to jump out of 40-storey buildings this time. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

DHS insider: Sydney to be the game changer

http://www.hagmannandhagmann.com/archives/1269
15 December 2014: In the event the reader is just now hearing about the hostage crisis unfolding at the popular Lindt Café in Sydney, Australia, it was about 9:45 a.m. (AEDT) Sunday when a reported Muslim terrorist walked into the popular café, wielding at least one shotgun or similarly described long gun, and a package reported to be a bomb and took an estimated 30 people hostage. Reports state that five hostages managed to escape, leaving an estimated two-dozen unarmed people inside the building. Police are not confirming the exact number of hostages nor are they revealing the name of the perpetrator.

Hostages were and are being forced, at times, to hold a Muslim “flag” against the front window. The black cloth with white Arabic script, commonly seen in Muslim venues, reads “There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.” The perpetrator has demanded the flag of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) be brought to him possibly in exchange for one of the hostages.

It is necessary to state that the hostages and their families are in our prayers as the situation in Sydney continues to play out.

DHS insider information

It was just a few hours into the hostage crisis at the Lindt Café in Sydney, Australia when I received information from my source within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that this evolving incident will be a catalyst for many events inside the U.S. and throughout the West. According to my source, the hostage crisis created by an Islamic terrorist in Sydney, Australia “is not, nor will it be, a ‘one off’ event. “Don’t be fooled, this will be a ‘game-changer’ in many ways for not just Australia, but for all of the West. Maybe not immediately, but in short order. And this [Obama] regime will use it to their tactical advantage.”

According to this DHS source who is well-embedded at a fairly high level within this political leviathan inside the beltway, high level DHS briefings made late Sunday (Washington, DC time) confirmed that various police and intelligence agencies throughout New South Wales and Australia not only know the identity of the perpetrator at the Lindt Café, but “[they] have had numerous dealings with him over the last several months.” This source stated that “he is not just some random unknown perpetrator without a history, but has made his intentions known for some time. Once or if the truth comes out, you will see that he is also known by the CIA.”

It is important to consider that the event started at a time when the Western media was on weekend autopilot, allowing U.S. intelligence agencies time to manage the outflow of information more adeptly. Nonetheless, much of what the event was designed to do has already been accomplished.

According to this DHS source, “the war has officially reached Oceania. The cancer of ISIS, created by Western intelligence and government agencies will quickly metastasize within the U.S. and throughout the West. The political movement disguised as a religion (Islam), and its armed wing known as ISIS, along with the Muslim Brotherhood as their political ambassador will take up their respective roles in a Hegelian dialectic created by the West in short order.”

More DHS insider updates to follow.

By Douglas J. Hagmann
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:DHS insider: Sydney to be the game changer

http://www.hagmannandhagmann.com/archives/1269
15 December 2014: In the event the reader is just now hearing about the hostage crisis unfolding at the popular Lindt Café in Sydney, Australia, it was about 9:45 a.m. (AEDT) Sunday when a reported Muslim terrorist walked into the popular café, wielding at least one shotgun or similarly described long gun, and a package reported to be a bomb and took an estimated 30 people hostage. Reports state that five hostages managed to escape, leaving an estimated two-dozen unarmed people inside the building. Police are not confirming the exact number of hostages nor are they revealing the name of the perpetrator.

Hostages were and are being forced, at times, to hold a Muslim “flag” against the front window. The black cloth with white Arabic script, commonly seen in Muslim venues, reads “There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.” The perpetrator has demanded the flag of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) be brought to him possibly in exchange for one of the hostages.

It is necessary to state that the hostages and their families are in our prayers as the situation in Sydney continues to play out.

DHS insider information

It was just a few hours into the hostage crisis at the Lindt Café in Sydney, Australia when I received information from my source within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that this evolving incident will be a catalyst for many events inside the U.S. and throughout the West. According to my source, the hostage crisis created by an Islamic terrorist in Sydney, Australia “is not, nor will it be, a ‘one off’ event. “Don’t be fooled, this will be a ‘game-changer’ in many ways for not just Australia, but for all of the West. Maybe not immediately, but in short order. And this [Obama] regime will use it to their tactical advantage.”

According to this DHS source who is well-embedded at a fairly high level within this political leviathan inside the beltway, high level DHS briefings made late Sunday (Washington, DC time) confirmed that various police and intelligence agencies throughout New South Wales and Australia not only know the identity of the perpetrator at the Lindt Café, but “[they] have had numerous dealings with him over the last several months.” This source stated that “he is not just some random unknown perpetrator without a history, but has made his intentions known for some time. Once or if the truth comes out, you will see that he is also known by the CIA.”

It is important to consider that the event started at a time when the Western media was on weekend autopilot, allowing U.S. intelligence agencies time to manage the outflow of information more adeptly. Nonetheless, much of what the event was designed to do has already been accomplished.

According to this DHS source, “the war has officially reached Oceania. The cancer of ISIS, created by Western intelligence and government agencies will quickly metastasize within the U.S. and throughout the West. The political movement disguised as a religion (Islam), and its armed wing known as ISIS, along with the Muslim Brotherhood as their political ambassador will take up their respective roles in a Hegelian dialectic created by the West in short order.”

More DHS insider updates to follow.

By Douglas J. Hagmann
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

I'm afraid of multi-coloured, Muslim-sympathising posters.
Trying to be a better man
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Have you ever heard of a Muslim condemning these actions? I sure havent.....Oh well, white people will give away their birthright to appease the muzzies...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:Have you ever heard of a Muslim condemning these actions? I sure havent.....Oh well, white people will give away their birthright to appease the <>...
Yes, I'm a white male and do not condemn Islam. True Islamic men are the only true MEN left and they are hopefully going to ERADICATE every feminist nation on the planet. ISLAM, deliver my own men from the evil they have created for us white men!!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Breaking News!

Post by Yohan »

johnnyderp wrote: .....this lunatic should NOT have been free to walk the streets due to his previous criminal history. As usual, the 'justice' system uses kid-gloves to those that should be meted out harsh punishments while the average citizen will undoubtedly suffer from this terrible incident.
Unfortunately you are right, the Western justice system is somewhat broken due to various 'rights issues' - human rights, women rights, children rights, animal rights - while maybe created with good intention, such rights are prone to misuse.

Finally, the criminal is better protected than any honest citizen.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

The rise of Nationalism in Germany with 15,000 in Dresden protesting Islamisation....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/d ... t#comments

Like I mentioned in a previous post, expect the rise of far right nationalist parties gaining power particularly in Germany, UK, Holland, Sweden....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

johnnyderp wrote:
That's hilarious coming from an attention-whore who uses feminine bright colours in every post.
Yohan is one of the more informed posters on HA. Anatroll is the forum drag-queen.
Thanks for your comment, Johnnyderp.

In general I think, Muslim countries do not have much to offer, at least not for me.

Somebody who is claiming that Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan are the true Islamic nations has either no idea of this world or is trolling.

These countries are either war-zones or places of deep poverty, often surviving only with support from the Western world.

About Islamic orientated nations it can be said that most of them are not very productive and have severe economic problems, some of them without petroleum export would be nothing but desert. Islam is widely present in Northern part of Africa, and the only 'not so bad nation' which comes to my mind in Northern Africa is Morocco.

In Asia the situation is similar. Asian Islamic countries like Bangladesh while small have a huge population, 170 million or so, and while most people living there are peaceful, it cannot be denied that they are very poor.

Indonesia - the largest Muslim country in this world with over 250 million Muslims is also a place far away from being wealthy.

Islamic orientated, partially and economically advanced is only Malaysia however with non-Islamic minorities of almost 40 percent of the population. Remaining is only tiny Brunei, which could be considered as an Islamic state.

About true Islamic countries which are fully organized as an Islamic theocracy, without interference from Western-friendly royals like in Saudi Arabia or controlled by military forces like Pakistan etc. - the only country I know is Iran.

Iran has not a Western democratic system, but it is something like that. The Iranian government seems to be fairly stable and I know nothing about foreigners of other religions being attacked while visiting Iranian cities. There are also non-Islamic minorities in Iran.

If somebody has a comment, please correct me if you think I am wrong. I visited these countries I mentioned above, so these are only my observations.

About Western countries afraid of Islam - might be that ordinary citizens feel uneasy because of immigrants from such countries - but seen from a government point of view, it is nothing to worry about. Islamic countries are by far too weak in a military sense to threaten Western countries - both USA/Canada and Latin America are not much willing to welcome Islam, Western Europe is far away from any Islamic majorit.,

Russia and China will never permit any so-called 'Islamic revolution'. There is not much support from government and local citizens for Islam in Buddhist countries, like in Japan or Thailand/Myanmar - In India Hindus and Christians are also not much into Islam.

In this sense, there is no reason to be afraid of Islam.
Last edited by Yohan on December 15th, 2014, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:The rise of Nationalism in Germany with 15,000 in Dresden protesting Islamisation....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/d ... t#comments

Like I mentioned in a previous post, expect the rise of far right nationalist parties gaining power particularly in Germany, UK, Holland, Sweden....
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! LET THE ETERNAL STRUGGLE BEGIN ONCE AGAIN ~ Good {(Islam because of total anti-feminism)} --------------- VERSUS ------------- Evil {(The world, because of its purest evil, feminism)} ~

WE {(GOOD)} WILL BURY YOU!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA............................BETS, MEN????? HA HA HA HA HA HA
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
johnnyderp wrote:
That's hilarious coming from an <>who uses feminine bright colours in every post.
Yohan is one of the more informed posters on HA. Anatroll is the <>.
Thanks for your comment, Johnnyderp.

In general I think, Muslim countries do not have much to offer, at least not for me.

Somebody who is claiming that Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan are the true Islamic nations has either no idea of this world or is trolling.

These countries are either war-zones or places of deep poverty, often surviving only with support from the Western world.

About Islamic orientated nations it can be said that most of them are not very productive and have severe economic problems, some of them without petroleum export would be nothing but desert. Islam is widely present in Northern part of Africa, and the only 'not so bad nation' which comes to my mind in Northern Africa is Morocco.

In Asia the situation is similar. Asian Islamic countries like Bangladesh while small have a huge population, 170 million or so, and while most people living there are peaceful, it cannot be denied that they are very poor.

Indonesia - the largest Muslim country in this world with over 250 million Muslims is also a place far away from being wealthy.

About true Islamic countries which are fully organized as an Islamic theocracy, without interference from Western-friendly royals like in Saudi Arabia or controlled by military forces like Pakistan etc. - the only country I know is Iran.

Iran has not a Western democratic system, but it is something like that. The Iranian government seems to be fairly stable and I know nothing about foreigners or locals of other religions being attacked while visiting Iranian cities.

If somebody has a comment, please correct me if you think I am wrong. I visited these countries I mentioned above, so these are only my observations.
Stop spreading lies, american fatboy. Iran has so many females in college and even women in the police. It is feminist.