Should we bring Repatriate back?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 11
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

He was a prolific poster with good insight....I think the forum needs a powerful voice like his....
Last edited by The on December 13th, 2014, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Worth a try. Anything to boost activity and post quality.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Worth a try. Anything to boost activity and post quality.
The board has fallen off significantly Ill say that...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

repatriate was an asian version of Americaninbangkok.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

he was a pathetic heckler and this discussion is also pathetic
this board is so f***** lame
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:repatriate was an asian version of Americaninbangkok.
I was surprised that Winston trolled him off...He has a very good youtube channel I think....He could have been a reputable poster here on Miserable At Home....
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

innovatorsclub wrote:he was a pathetic heckler and this discussion is also pathetic
this board is so f***** lame
The discussion is lame and yet you respond to it....Thank You! :D
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:repatriate was an asian version of Americaninbangkok.
AIB is a real person who exposed himself on Youtube and was available (and may still be) to meet HAers to help them out. His face and whereabouts were about as well known as Winston's. Repat was just some anonymous guy who wouldn't meet anyone other than Mguy, another poster who left quite awhile ago. It's easy to throw stones at others when you remain completely invisible but it's cowardly too.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Rock wrote:
AIB is a real person who exposed himself on Youtube and was available (and may still be) to meet HAers to help them out. His face and whereabouts were about as well known as Winston's. Repat was just some anonymous guy who wouldn't meet anyone other than Mguy, another poster who left quite awhile ago. It's easy to throw stones at others when you remain completely invisible but it's cowardly too.
Hes a very active Youtuber....

https://www.youtube.com/user/anamericaninbangkok
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:I haven't noticed a difference. Forum seems fine to me. Anyway, didn't he just leave? How would "we" bring back someone who left voluntarily?
No he was banned remember? He was way toxic beyond control and started harassing other members. He even challenged Rock to a fight. He admitted that he was irredeemable and so had to be purged out like a toxic fume. Didn't you read his own admissions? He even asked to be banned. We should pray for him, cause his soul is obviously very miserable.

OP, what are you smoking? He was way too toxic and admitted that he was irredeemable and asked to be banned. Have you forgotten that? Or do you love nasty people like yourself?

Besides, he was executed by firing squad already remember? lol
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24915

Why don't you make this thread into a poll just to see what everyone else thinks? You can edit your first post and turn it into a poll by clicking the Edit button in your post and using the poll panel at the bottom.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Why was he toxic? Because he put you in your place time and time again? :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The wrote:
I was surprised that Winston trolled him off...He has a very good youtube channel I think....He could have been a reputable poster here on Miserable At Home....
I didnt personally like some of Repate's posts, but my impression was that he and Winston both kind of trolled each other.

Based on that (no I havent followed the whole thing) my impression is that he should come back.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:
The wrote:
I didnt personally like some of Repate's posts, but my impression was that he and Winston both kind of trolled each other.

Based on that (no I havent followed the whole thing) my impression is that he should come back.
The post you quoted is about Winston trolling off AIB, not Repat! Maybe you should follow the whole thing before stating your impression lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The wrote:Why was he toxic? Because he put you in your place time and time again? :D
Quit making up fantasies. You are almost as nasty as he is. Do you guys have amnesia or something? Read the Temporary Bans and Warnings thread. Everything is explained there.

Basically, on this forum you only get banned for one of two reasons:

1. You constantly attack other members and use ad hominem attacks without provocation.
2. You constantly spread lies and false information about others.
And you refuse to heed warnings about either of the above.

Well that's exactly what happened to Repatriate. He broke BOTH rules above and refused to change or alter his behavior. His attacks on others, not just me, were getting more extreme and nasty. And he was spreading lies due to his paranoid delusions, wasting everyone's time in the process.

For example, Repatriate randomly claimed that MrBlueLight and Will N Dowd were the same person, without any basis. Yet their IP's did not match and their writing styles and personalities were totally different. Thus he made FALSE ASSOCIATIONS and wasted everyone's time arguing about them. And when he was moderator, he believed that groups of posters were all from one person, again without basis. Then he accused Rock of having a white superiority complex, without basis, and even challenged him to a fight. Etc.

Once he makes FALSE ASSOCIATIONS, you can't argue with him. He will spin everything against you and NEVER admit that he's wrong, even if he knows it. People like that like to demonize others and will even FABRICATE data to accuse you, if they have nothing on you. People like that are nothing but TOXIC.

Another example: Just because he heard about some scam tactics that marriage agencies use, he assumes right off the bat that Mark Davis must be one of them. He jumps to conclusions right off the bat without any objective investigation. He makes accusations from the start without basis. Thus he is prone to PARANOID DELUSIONS and is MENTALLY ILL in that regard.

Making so many false associations means you are suffering from paranoid delusions. And this led him to violate rule # 2 about spreading false info and lies about others.

So, he was GUILTY of violating BOTH forum rules repeatedly. Thus there is no question or dispute about his guilt. What more do you need?

Even Rock, Billy and others realized this and saw what he had become and that he had to be banned. We had no choice.

In addition, he ASKED to be banned remember? Read the Temporary Bans thread. Duh.

So, he was like toxic fumes here and had to be purged. Now, if you get rid of toxic fumes from the room, why would you want it back? Are you friggin insane?!?!?!?

Some of you must be demented if you think the forum is boring without a toxic poster who attacks people and spreads lies. That's sick and twisted and UPSIDE DOWN. What are you people smoking? Crack?

I'm really disappointed in you guys. All of this is simple logic that any average mature adult can understand. So why is it over your heads? WTF?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne