Paloaltoguy is back. I suspected this actually.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Paloaltoguy is back. I suspected this actually.

Post by Zionosis »

Well when I came back here a few days ago I was told that Paloaltoguy just gave up and left. I saw his last post was only 6 days ago from that time so I suspected he would come back. And he actually did. Not surprising.

Paloaltoguy is a apparently at descendant of Nubian Kings.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Paloaltoguy is back. I suspected this actually.

Post by Zionosis »

Even with Paloaltoguy back and others like (The) and maybe one other. This forum is still better than most on the internet. Trust me.

In the time I left I tried to find better forums and to be honest they all had more trolls and sadly I came across many that literally absolutely everyone was a troll on it. Not even one normal person. Just all trolls. I realized that this forum is actually very good in comparison to the rest of the internet.

Also I probably wouldn't say (The) is even a troll but just someone who is stupid. At the end of the day someone who is stupid is nearly the same as a troll though. Trolls in essence act stupid to annoy people and try to antagonize people. If someone is just legitimately stupid then they may as well be a troll at the end of the day.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Also isn't the best solution to Paloaltoguy and The is that we just do not reply to them?

I mean if every serious member on here does that then they will virtually not exist. It only becomes a problem when everyone starts reading their posts and taking them seriously and then arguing with them. Let them keep posting but don't pay attention. Don't reply to them. You should know not to feed trolls.

Of course Paloaltoguy and The will come here probably and post something. Just don't reply to them is the best method. Try it.

You will never find a troll free forum so you always have to keep this in mind and just ignore them.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:Also isn't the best solution to Paloaltoguy and The is that we just do not reply to them?
If that's the solution then you are doing a lousy job making all these threads about him, and making most of the posts in them.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Am I replying to him? No.

Also making posts in my own thread is not replying to him either. lol

You didn't get rid of him. You probably should have waited more than 6 days to claim that he was gone forever. lol

The main problem I am talking about is that lets say you and I both don't reply to him and the other 2 trolls. Well that still is in vain if all the other people take them seriously and are quoting and replying to them.

I am saying that if all non trolls on here don't reply at all to them then they will be gone. Of course (The) will reply to him but (The) should be ignored as well.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:You didn't get rid of him. You probably should have waited more than 6 days to claim that he was gone forever. lol
I showed that he was unwanted by 80% of the forum. Winston agreed to ban him, but decided not to when PAG left on his own. Then your threads got his attention and he returned. If I were to shoot Winston a PM about Paloa's return, chances are he'd be banned in the blink of an eye. Frankly, it's not worth the effort. Why you continue to make new threads about him, is beyond me. There are already existing threads in which you could post about him. Even if you do not directly engage with him in conversation, your posts drew him back from the gutter.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Well Winston refused to ban him when I was on ages ago also. Not sure why Winston can't just do it.

I mean the types of people that come here mainly are few in number. Not many trolls come here also because of that reason. But the main thing is this forum cannot afford trolls even few in number because if a just a few people leave it's literally dead here. heck it's quite dead already.

Why can't he just be banned. As I remember he threatened to take Winston's site down and claimed to have connections with the Russian Mafia and it seemed like Winston really believed it and got scared. Sigh.

Has Winston ever even banned anyone?
I mean Paloaltoguy even posted a pic that had nudity in it and Winston just removed the pic and replied with some p***y response like "Please don't post pics with nudity, they are against the rules".

I don't think Paloaltoguy is going to get banned when he can even break the rules and Winston is still too scared to remove him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Of course I've banned people. Repatriate was banned and "the" was banned for one week.

Even if we restrict PAG to a troll board people will still reply to him. So that's not really a solution.

How about we just make a rule that he is not allowed to post anymore "I nailed it" threads?

I wish we had a committee to decide such things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

And yet Ziontroll cant keep my dick out his mouth....He must always talk about me....

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The wrote:And yet Ziontroll cant keep my dick out his mouth....He must always talk about me....

Well he does have an unnatural obsession with PAG, he created two threads about him in two days time. :roll:
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

This topic has many postings that are full of lewd comments. I don't like this but will now talk of my main point ~

I think Administrator Sir Winston doesn't outlaw people because he's given up ~ I think he had a big dream of a big out-flux of people from U.S.A. into other nations ~ and he thought his web-site was being very creative and was going to be internationally famous. And I think it didn't work out at all!!! This is the main reason he's not bothered with the 'quality' any longer.

Administrator Sir, I humbly beg your pardon for being so candid!!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also isn't the best solution to Paloaltoguy and The is that we just do not reply to them?
If that's the solution then you are doing a lousy job making all these threads about him, and making most of the posts in them.
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:You didn't get rid of him. You probably should have waited more than 6 days to claim that he was gone forever. lol
I showed that he was unwanted by 80% of the forum. Winston agreed to ban him, but decided not to when PAG left on his own. Then your threads got his attention and he returned. If I were to shoot Winston a PM about Paloa's return, chances are he'd be banned in the blink of an eye. Frankly, it's not worth the effort. Why you continue to make new threads about him, is beyond me. There are already existing threads in which you could post about him. Even if you do not directly engage with him in conversation, your posts drew him back from the gutter.
No you didn't you troglodyte. This forum died back in Oct with Winston's clumsy theme job and overall ineptness. There are no more than 4 -5 reg posters here now. Most topics don't have more than 100 views. You and that other bozo create a few accts to vote in your own silly poll lol
Guts Over Fear
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
No you didn't you troglodyte. This forum died back in Oct with Winston's clumsy theme job and overall ineptness. There are no more than 4 -5 reg posters here now. Most topics don't have more than 100 views. You and that other bozo create a few accts to vote in your own silly poll lol
Please don't call people names like "troglodyte". If you are referring to the underground creatures from the movie "Time Machine (1960)", no one here is like one of those. Quit insulting Marcos please. A warning has been issued to your account. If you do that again, you will receive a temporary ban.

FYI, your stats are in huge error. We have many regular posters here, at least 30 or 40. Go to the Active Topics page and see the last 175 threads posted in. Many topics here have thousands of views too. You must be terrible with numbers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Active Topics page is full of the same 4 -5 regular posters I see all the time.

Most NEW topics don't have many views at all.

What do you have planned to turn this forum around dawg?
Guts Over Fear