Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Post by Bao3niang »

你不应该在外面嫖娼。。。。。
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
S_Parc wrote:In America, a real long term Sugar Daddy is typically an investment banker or Hollywood producer type. In essence, they earn $1M or more a year, and they can basically put a woman on a stipend of some $10K to $20K per month. A regular professional cannot afford to pay those kinds of rates and are better off, going to Tijuana, Costa Rica, etc, for a 3-4 day weekend and seeing hoes there.

Had Kobe Bryant done the above, that false rape allegation would never have happened. He'd still have those endorsements from McDonalds, Nutella, and Coca-Cola, worth millions of dollars per year.
Da Fuq!?!?! Shiiiiit not me...I would never spend that amount of money on a woman in America or anywhere for that matter, stipend or not....I would happily spend that money in Europe or Asia living a life of luxury and ease....
That's why I'd prefaced it with Kobe Bryant. To keep the b*tch quiet, he had to pay her a million dollars, to drop the rape charges. It was obviously fake, as a person who'd really felt wronged, wouldn't have taken a quick payout in place of real justice.

But yeah, basically, a Sugar Baby in America commands a solid six figure income, if she's a full time companion for a rich fella.

And that's cheaper than what Kobe had lost, throughout that ordeal.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

S_Parc wrote:
The wrote:
S_Parc wrote:In America, a real long term Sugar Daddy is typically an investment banker or Hollywood producer type. In essence, they earn $1M or more a year, and they can basically put a woman on a stipend of some $10K to $20K per month. A regular professional cannot afford to pay those kinds of rates and are better off, going to Tijuana, Costa Rica, etc, for a 3-4 day weekend and seeing hoes there.

Had Kobe Bryant done the above, that false rape allegation would never have happened. He'd still have those endorsements from McDonalds, Nutella, and Coca-Cola, worth millions of dollars per year.
Da Fuq!?!?! Shiiiiit not me...I would never spend that amount of money on a woman in America or anywhere for that matter, stipend or not....I would happily spend that money in Europe or Asia living a life of luxury and ease....
That's why I'd prefaced it with Kobe Bryant. To keep the b*tch quiet, he had to pay her a million dollars, to drop the rape charges. It was obviously fake, as a person who'd really felt wronged, wouldn't have taken a quick payout in place of real justice.

But yeah, basically, a Sugar Baby in America commands a solid six figure income, if she's a full time companion for a rich fella.

I make 24K to 25K a month right now. And i live very frugally. but my income is unstable i certainly wouln't blow thousands a month on a hoe.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on November 17th, 2014, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

NLIP如果你真的想跟我来劲的话我也不怕,因为你已经浪费了你的一生,而我还有希望。我看你这种人无药可救。。。。
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Bao3niang wrote:NLIP如果你真的想跟我来劲的话我也不怕,因为你已经浪费了你的一生,而我还有希望。我看你这种人无药可救。。。。
Nothing wrong with dreams. I never said i would do this im just discussing the comparisons cause it seems like a lot of time and effort and money is wasted to be with some girl who will leech or whore out for you maybe its better to do it in america. No difference between a hoe and a filipina anyways. Someday you will find out ;)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
S_Parc wrote:That's why I'd prefaced it with Kobe Bryant. To keep the b*tch quiet, he had to pay her a million dollars, to drop the rape charges. It was obviously fake, as a person who'd really felt wronged, wouldn't have taken a quick payout in place of real justice.

I make 24K to 25K a month right now. And i live very frugally. but my income is unstable i certainly wouln't blow thousands a month on a hoe.
If that's the case, then why not just fly to Montreal for 3 days, every ~2 months? I mean the city is first world, clean, relatively safe, and the French-Canadian women are rather beautiful & feminine. Many at the clubs there are 7s or above. And for the most part, I'd never had an esc*rt there, below a 6.5. And if you eye for the French-Canadians, dropping the Anglo ones, then you'll probably have a nice girlfriend experience anyways. There's no need to waste one's time stateside, if you can afford a short flight to MTL.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

S_Parc wrote:
S_Parc wrote:That's why I'd prefaced it with Kobe Bryant. To keep the b*tch quiet, he had to pay her a million dollars, to drop the rape charges. It was obviously fake, as a person who'd really felt wronged, wouldn't have taken a quick payout in place of real justice.

If that's the case, then why not just fly to Montreal for 3 days, every ~2 months? I mean the city is first world, clean, relatively safe, and the French-Canadian women are rather beautiful & feminine. Many at the clubs there are 7s or above. And for the most part, I'd never had an esc*rt there, below a 6.5. And if you eye for the French-Canadians, dropping the Anglo ones, then you'll probably have a nice girlfriend experience anyways. There's no need to waste one's time stateside, if you can afford a short flight to MTL.

sounds interesting but im ni california so its a long flight away. Plus i hate immigrations i work online and id have to clean my computer and possibly get searched every single trip? Plus asked lots of questions. Doesn't seem worth it. They have korean hoes that are sexy that will service you here in san francisco but i live 100 miles away and they are quite robotic. Thats better than dealing with immigration. But at 200 dollars a pop yo do that a few times and you might as well go to asia for the full GFE.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

我的下面可能确实比你的要小,但我寻找的是恋爱和婚姻,不是一夜情。
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Bao3niang wrote:我的下面可能确实比你的要小,但我寻找的是恋爱和婚姻,不是一夜情。
Dont look for it online if you want the best chance. or at least not act so needy with a girl you haven't met online that was my point of you actig too needy. I been guilty myself but i can see the trainwreck ahead of what you are trying to do.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:If that's the case, then why not just fly to Montreal for 3 days, every ~2 months? I mean the city is first world, clean, relatively safe, and the French-Canadian women are rather beautiful & feminine. Many at the clubs there are 7s or above. And for the most part, I'd never had an esc*rt there, below a 6.5. And if you eye for the French-Canadians, dropping the Anglo ones, then you'll probably have a nice girlfriend experience anyways. There's no need to waste one's time stateside, if you can afford a short flight to MTL.
sounds interesting but im ni california so its a long flight away. Plus i hate immigrations i work online and id have to clean my computer and possibly get searched every single trip? Plus asked lots of questions. Doesn't seem worth it. They have korean hoes that are sexy that will service you here in san francisco but i live 100 miles away and they are quite robotic. Thats better than dealing with immigration. But at 200 dollars a pop yo do that a few times and you might as well go to asia for the full GFE.
Just so you know, when you're flying out of a Canadian airport into the US, you clear US immigration at the Canadian-side terminal gate, since Air Canada flights enter through our domestic terminals, which don't have immigration controls. Not sure about your airports but that's certainly the case for the northeast cities. Thus, it's not the same ordeal as a vehicle, waiting in a 40 minute line during office hours or the huge international depots at US terminals. Plus, setting up a Sugar Baby thing in MTL is almost a part of its French culture, so it's nothing unusual at all. So if you make *friends* with someone, you can be her regular and it'll be a lot of fun.

AB discussion thread

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

S_Parc wrote:
S_Parc wrote:If that's the case, then why not just fly to Montreal for 3 days, every ~2 months? I mean the city is first world, clean, relatively safe, and the French-Canadian women are rather beautiful & feminine. Many at the clubs there are 7s or above. And for the most part, I'd never had an esc*rt there, below a 6.5. And if you eye for the French-Canadians, dropping the Anglo ones, then you'll probably have a nice girlfriend experience anyways. There's no need to waste one's time stateside, if you can afford a short flight to MTL.
Just so you know, when you're flying out of a Canadian airport into the US, you clear US immigration at the Canadian-side terminal gate, since Air Canada flights enter through our domestic terminals, which don't have immigration controls. Not sure about your airports but that's certainly the case for the northeast cities. Thus, it's not the same ordeal as a vehicle, waiting in a 40 minute line during office hours or the huge international depots at US terminals. Plus, setting up a Sugar Baby thing in MTL is almost a part of its French culture, so it's nothing unusual at all. So if you make *friends* with someone, you can be her regular and it'll be a lot of fun.

well you also have to deal with canadian immigration which could be bad and it sounds like you still have to deal with them on the canadian side. If you are near the border that sounds like it may be more practical than running to phil but aggravation of plane flights and costs sounds for someone not as close you might as well just go to phil if you do it frequently. A plane flight from cali is a few hundred. 3 of those and im at the cost of phil lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Everyone talks about doing this support/hoe on payroll in philippines. Whats the going rate in america though? I bet when you factor out hotel costs, taxis, plane trips, visa extensions, and other miscellaneous maybe i should put a Hoe in america on the payroll. It wont cost that much more in some situations.

How much would a korean hoe go for? I heard they make 10K a month when they do their 1 month hoeing tours. Even if they gave a discount to 3K per month that would be quite steep.

Anyone else do this america?
Yes, it happens, and I think it is more common than most think. I am aware of several of those myself just in the Portland-Seattle area. If you are not heinously ugly or fat, it helps. If you can look distinguished and fit for your age, it helps a lot.

The idea that it is only an option for the super-rich is just plain false. Some girls are more practical than that. Believe me, the number of reasonably attractive American girls who would be up for this is quite large, probably larger than the supply of men able to pull it off with the required style.

Here are some details from an actual case- a friend of mine in Portland Oregon.

He is 58 years of age, his honey is a 22 year-old Portland State Coed.

He is fit- 5' 11" and a gracious classy man. She is fit, 5' 2" , 105 lbs and above average looks.

Curiously, the very younger girls seem to have little problem with this. It is the women 25 and above who
have heart failure over it. She goes with him on vacations- long or short and frequently spends the night
in his bed.

Other PSU girls might talk about their Christmas break working at Starbucks. She can talk about
the three weeks in Hawaii.

How much? LOL Not so much. He pays for a medium 1 BR apartment, a decent sporty car,
and 3-4 grand in pocket money monthly. Not something a poor man can do, but far from Bill Gates stuff.

You cannot make the girl lose face or embarrass her. You must be capable of being discreet. If you know how to handle yourself and how to negotiate, there are likely quite a few girls up for this...discreetly.
She is probably getting about 80 grand per year total. There are girls who will do something similar for even less. Why are some many American so uptight about this, but rampant slutting seems to be fine?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Everyone talks about doing this support/hoe on payroll in philippines. Whats the going rate in america though? I bet when you factor out hotel costs, taxis, plane trips, visa extensions, and other miscellaneous maybe i should put a Hoe in america on the payroll. It wont cost that much more in some situations.

How much would a korean hoe go for? I heard they make 10K a month when they do their 1 month hoeing tours. Even if they gave a discount to 3K per month that would be quite steep.

Yes, it happens, and I think it is more common than most think. I am aware of several of those myself just in the Portland-Seattle area. If you are not heinously ugly or fat, it helps. If you can look distinguished and fit for your age, it helps a lot.

The idea that it is only an option for the super-rich is just plain false. Some girls are more practical than that. Believe me, the number of reasonably attractive American girls who would be up for this is quite large, probably larger than the supply of men able to pull it off with the required style.

He is fit- 5' 11" and a gracious classy man. She is fit, 5' 2" , 105 lbs and above average looks.

Curiously, the very younger girls seem to have little problem with this. It is the women 25 and above who
have heart failure over it. She goes with him on vacations- long or short and frequently spends the night
in his bed.

Other PSU girls might talk about their Christmas break working at Starbucks. She can talk about

How much? LOL Not so much. He pays for a medium 1 BR apartment, a decent sporty car,
and 3-4 grand in pocket money monthly. Not something a poor man can do, but far from Bill Gates stuff.

You cannot make the girl lose face or embarrass her. You must be capable of being discreet. If you know how to handle yourself and how to negotiate, there are likely quite a few girls up for this...discreetly.
She is probably getting about 80 grand per year total. There are girls who will do something similar for even less. Why are some many American so uptight about this, but rampant slutting seems to be fine?

80,000 a year for cash and other expenses total wow. Thats ridiculously expensive. I would just go to asia instead if i wanted a long term girlfriend than shell out anything like that. Even half that would be overkill. No reason to pay that kind of money for a fake GFE.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

OutWest wrote:

in his bed.

80,000 a year for cash and other expenses total wow. Thats ridiculously expensive. I would just go to asia instead if i wanted a long term girlfriend. No reason to pay that kind of money for a fake GFE.
Well my friend actually does make a lot of money, so it is no big deal to him. Im sure there are girls who would do it all for half that. If a man actually IS making a lot of money, 40-50 g a year to a girl who treats him
as he wishes is not a big deal. If you could afford it, it might not seem like such a bad idea.
You wondered what the cost might be, and I came up with some numbers. If you are on a tight budget, you are right, you should go to Asia and take advantage of the arbitrage opportunity.
For a man making high six figures or seven figures per year, 40-80 G per year is ok if it brings him happiness.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Oh well back to teh drawing board seems like all roads lead to asia. :D

but the thing is he could retire faster and live in asia instead of slaving away paying for a high priced hoe. Thats why its ridiculous to pay those prices. Hes working like a slave when he could just move and leverage. Unless he owns businesses where he doesn't have to oversee anything and its purely passive. if thats the case then i can see why he doesn't care. but if one is slaving away in some capacity theyd be better off with a different strategy.