Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Yes...it does take money, but he is not just paying her to sleep with him from time to time. Her job is to make and keep him happy as far as anything she can do, in bed and out. I really doubt that she is "sleeping with him from time to time.". I think he beds her several times a week or as desired. I have met this girl- she is not the "type" and I think she quite likes her "job". lol
why is she doing this though? Why does she want the money so bad? seems silly to me from her perspective. I guess cause money isn't important to me too much (once you cover the basics)
There are some kinky, romantic chicks out there that just want a man who will be their man, someone they respect. Some are bi, or open-minded.

If they are over 40 or chubby, it is free, you can even crash at their place. (I've turned three or four of those down, though I have some regrets).

But if you have cash in hand, you rule. Forget the beta-male ass-kissing of 80k per year. A $100 a week cash-in-hand, plus another $100 a week for lunch-dates/evenings out (you enjoy too), plus a tad more for holiday gifts, altogether $1000 a month max max max, even in Los Angeles, yes, you can get that done.

Tell friends, tell gf's, use Craigslist, drop hints on Match.com... try it and see. You need a footrub, you need someone to hike with, whatever. 'Cause you're "generous".
:wink:

At those prices you won't be getting a pro. No. You'll be getting a gf who now sees a reason to choose you. After all she has to give it up to someone, that's what she's made for.
Most likely so. Especially if you are on a budget. My buddy does not have to shop on craigslist though, and you may have spotted her motivation at the same time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

OutWest wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
Yeah i was just saying if the costs weren't too much different than it would be worth a little extra since no need to deal with 3rd world drama, being in a foreign country. Id rather pay 2 grand a year for amaerican hoe (Even if only a "6") then spend 1K a month living overseas to support some "7" filipina. The extra grand just to chill in america is worth it even if the girl would wind up being a little less attrctive, shed probably be better in the sack too since filipinas are lousy lays usually anyways. No need to expatriate either which would relieve a huge burden. I think one can be happierathome.com if they just have the money.
Just for the sake of clarity ---- you meant 2k per MONTH, right?

lol..you caught that too...you will always pay to play, one way or the other, because everyone wants to eat.
Of course there is a grey line between hoeing and being a typical American wife.
My Portland friend has noted just that, and came up with his own solution. Curiously, it is American men and
older American women that have the problem with that. The younger women seem to be thinking...hmmm...does he have a brother? In their mind, a man who would put them on salary is preferable to the typical young American "guy" who will neither love them or put them on salary.

A rhetorical question might be, did my friend actually "buy" her, or was he simply paying this girl to do what she wanted to do anyway, a kind of subversion?
I was kind of thinking it sounded more like the typical gold digger relationship.
You sound unhappy and jealous, but I don't think they care what we think.
No I dont want a hoe actually. I broke it off with my hoe in philippines. This thread was purely for discussion. And its funny coming from you when you called me a sociopath( for whatever reason I think your a delusional old expat myself who thinks his wife loves him when she just wants your support) yet you advocate and support a hoe relationship and criticize me for being against it and questioning it and thinking they are unhappy. I obviously struck a insecurity nerve with your OWN relationship dynamics is what it obviously comes down to by how sensitive you are suddenly about this guys relationship.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Yes...it does take money, but he is not just paying her to sleep with him from time to time. Her job is to make and keep him happy as far as anything she can do, in bed and out. I really doubt that she is "sleeping with him from time to time.". I think he beds her several times a week or as desired. I have met this girl- she is not the "type" and I think she quite likes her "job". lol
why is she doing this though? Why does she want the money so bad? seems silly to me from her perspective. I guess cause money isn't important to me too much (once you cover the basics)
There are some kinky, romantic chicks out there that just want a man who will be their man, someone they respect. Some are bi, or open-minded.

If they are over 40 or chubby, it is free, you can even crash at their place. (I've turned three or four of those down, though I have some regrets).

But if you have cash in hand, you rule. Forget the beta-male ass-kissing of 80k per year. A $100 a week cash-in-hand, plus another $100 a week for lunch-dates/evenings out (you enjoy too), plus a tad more for holiday gifts, altogether $1000 a month max max max, even in Los Angeles, yes, you can get that done.

Tell friends, tell gf's, use Craigslist, drop hints on Match.com... try it and see. You need a footrub, you need someone to hike with, whatever. 'Cause you're "generous".

At those prices you won't be getting a pro. No. You'll be getting a gf who now sees a reason to choose you. After all she has to give it up to someone, that's what she's made for.
Most likely so. Especially if you are on a budget. My buddy does not have to shop on craigslist though, and you may have spotted her motivation at the same time.

"Beta male ass-kissing of 80g per year..." lol That is funny, but not so. He set the numbers and he rules.
He is just effing rich and does what he wants. He is a gentleman of means, and does not drive a Kia, shop at walmart, or look for bargains on Craigslist. Rich men do help create envy and anger, not sure what order that comes in. I should show him this thread, he would get a kick out of it.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

For that kind of money you could live in Japan or Korea, where the first world lifestyle will be much higher quality than in the USA, and the food healthier. No visa BS to deal with so long as you leave every three months. $500 will get you nice 3-4 day tourist package to many nearby Asian destinations.

22 year old girls would be slaving away in real jobs for $1200 to $1500 per month, if that. You could easily get a girl on the payroll for $2K per month. I am sure you know enkou is very common and pretty much accepted there. There are tons of sites geared for it, but you can easily find girls up for it working in just about any restaurant, store or anywhere else.

You do have to speak the language of course, or read it for the sites.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

The_Adventurer wrote:For that kind of money you could live in Japan or Korea, where the first world lifestyle will be much higher quality than in the USA, and the food healthier. No visa BS to deal with so long as you leave every three months. $500 will get you nice 3-4 day tourist package to many nearby Asian destinations.

22 year old girls would be slaving away in real jobs for $1200 to $1500 per month, if that. You could easily get a girl on the payroll for $2K per month. I am sure you know enkou is very common and pretty much accepted there. There are tons of sites geared for it, but you can easily find girls up for it working in just about any restaurant, store or anywhere else.

Its quite expensive in northeastern asia. I dont see myself living there long term. The girls are pretty but id probably get bored and alienated and the costs would make me want to quickly run back to america. Im terrible with language also. I thought everyone said it was hard finding a wife and girlfriend in those countries. I dont really care for the northeastern asian attitude although they are my favorite in looks.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Newlife, although I know your question was strictly about cost comparisons but there is one reason why it's better to sugar daddy overseas. One thing that the hoes abroad can offer that 99% of the American hoes are incapable of offering is true GFE. And the GFE is 100% "real" abroad whereas an American hoe has to much American culture in her hence is "only" in it for the money. In the Philippines, I've witnessed two bar girls shed tears when I came by their bar to say goodbye! And I really hadn't spent much time with them either. An American hoe won't give a shit about you and certainly won't shed a tear over you. Lol. Its all business with US hoes because they have no heart or soul at all. But that's because they are a product of American/western culture.

I'm not (and never have been) the type of guy who can enjoys sex without a girl who doesn't really like me. Even when I was young and super horny, I didn't waste my time with American hoes and I didn't go to American titty bars either because of that, and to this day it shocks the hell out of me that American men will spend $70 to $100 per lap dance (lap dance = no sex) when they can get the real thing (100% full and sincere service) for $20-30 abroad!! For what some guys pay per year in drinks and lap dances, they can easily fly to a 3rd world country for the same exact money. The American pay for play is a total rip off and a joke.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

steve55 wrote:Newlife, although I know your question was strictly about cost comparisons but there is one reason why it's better to sugar daddy overseas. One thing that the hoes abroad can offer that 99% of the American hoes are incapable of offering is true GFE. And the GFE is 100% "real" abroad whereas an American hoe has to much American culture in her hence is "only" in it for the money. In the Philippines, I've witnessed two bar girls shed tears when I came by their bar to say goodbye! And I really hadn't spent much time with them either. An American hoe won't give a shit about you and certainly won't shed a tear over you. Lol. Its all business with US hoes because they have no heart or soul at all. But that's because they are a product of American/western culture.

I'm not (and never have been) the type of guy who can enjoys sex without a girl who doesn't really like me. Even when I was young and super horny, I didn't waste my time with American hoes and I didn't go to American titty bars either because of that, and to this day it shocks the hell out of me that American men will spend $70 to $100 per lap dance (lap dance = no sex) when they can get the real thing (100% full and sincere service) for $20-30 abroad!! For what some guys pay per year in drinks and lap dances, they can easily fly to a 3rd world country for the same exact money. The American pay for play is a total rip off and a joke.

Yeah american hoes have no feelings for their customers. Actually neither do northeastern asian hoes either that come to america. Maybe its ca use of the culture or cause they are truly desperate and want a husband for why the philippines bargirls act different I dont know but from my experience bargirls abroad were often just as bad as american hoes. Maybe a just little softer at the surface but by and large the same. The few exceptions i found were the ones who wanted a boyfriend from the bar. That didn't make them good though they were about as morally corrupt as a common street thief.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote: That's why I'd prefaced it with Kobe Bryant. To keep the b*tch quiet, he had to pay her a million dollars, to drop the rape charges. It was obviously fake, as a person who'd really felt wronged, wouldn't have taken a quick payout in place of real justice.
I make 24K to 25K a month right now. And i live very frugally. but my income is unstable i certainly wouln't blow thousands a month on a hoe.
Not a lot of cash required. A spare bedroom or two gets the job done for a good number of working class men.
Kobe's screwup was being wealthy/famous + married + doing the deed with some random unvetted broad.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote: That's why I'd prefaced it with Kobe Bryant. To keep the b*tch quiet, he had to pay her a million dollars, to drop the rape charges. It was obviously fake, as a person who'd really felt wronged, wouldn't have taken a quick payout in place of real justice.
I make 24K to 25K a month right now. And i live very frugally. but my income is unstable i certainly wouln't blow thousands a month on a hoe.
Not a lot of cash required. A spare bedroom or two gets the job done for a good number of working class men.
Kobe's screwup was being wealthy/famous + married + doing the deed with some random unvetted broad.

your avatar is hilarious. Its why im considering MGTOW for life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:
If I were Kobe, I would have never married that b*tch Vanessa. Did you know that after that Colorado incident, he'd bought her a $4M ring, to calm her down?

And you're correct, since he was a multimillionaire, he needed a more airtight strategy than what he did.

I believe that Kobe Bryant needed an adviser like me. For one, I could actually help him elevate his b-ball game so that he'd win more titles than he did (despite being a Boston fan). Granted, I don't have an NBA player's natural talent, but I can spot their weaknesses, because they over rely upon natural talent than game strategy. And finally, he should have started a family in Brazil, if he wanted kids, far away from Yankee-ville, esp that cesspool known as Los Angeles County.

In time, Vanessa will finally leave him and he'll be $150M poorer, when that happens.
Last edited by S_Parc on November 19th, 2014, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

"Beta male ass-kissing of 80g per year..." lol That is funny, but not so. He set the numbers and he rules.
He is just effing rich and does what he wants. He is a gentleman of means, and does not drive a Kia, shop at walmart, or look for bargains on Craigslist. Rich men do help create envy and anger, not sure what order that comes in. I should show him this thread, he would get a kick out of it.
OK yeah my aplogies to Mr X, no disrespect intended to him. I have seen a guy who lavished a hot-hot Asian-Am girl with 400 per week in attention, it lasted till it ended, I thought he was a bit beta with her, too solicitous. But yeah he was having a blast while it lasted. I just dont want to see average guys discouraged because of an arbitrarily high price-tag, thats all.

Re 80k, hell I would drop that in a minute if the right hottie would sleep with me, treat me with respect and kindness... and be open to having children, if it occurred. (IF I HAD 80k, that is :wink: )

Again, my apologies to your friend... and also my respect.

Do have him join us if possible.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The_Adventurer wrote:
For that kind of money you could live in Japan or Korea, where the first world lifestyle will be much higher quality than in the USA, and the food healthier. No visa BS to deal with so long as you leave every three months. $500 will get you nice 3-4 day tourist package to many nearby Asian destinations.

Adventurer, good to see you posting here.

Aren't you a Black American guy living in Northeast Asia? You were one of the guys whose out-of-the-box life inspired me when I first showed up here.

Re "enkou", NO we have not heard of it. Remember most of us are Underinformed Americans, with no info except what appears on the (usually self-censored) English-language internet.

In my quick Google search, "enkou" translates as "halo" or "flame".
Is that a euphemism for "subsidizing a college girl", or for "having a mistress", or for having a brief "fling"?

Quite interested in hearing more about this!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The_Adventurer wrote:For that kind of money you could live in Japan or Korea, where the first world lifestyle will be much higher quality than in the USA, and the food healthier. No visa BS to deal with so long as you leave every three months.
I thought Japan border-guys hassled you a bit if you do one-day turnarounds every 3 months?
Is that true?

Or perhaps what I read, was just the experience of some particular sloppy, grungy, unkempt, undesirable-looking expat?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:For that kind of money you could live in Japan or Korea, where the first world lifestyle will be much higher quality than in the USA, and the food healthier. No visa BS to deal with so long as you leave every three months.
I thought Japan border-guys hassled you a bit if you do one-day turnarounds every 3 months?
Is that true?

Or perhaps what I read, was just the experience of some particular sloppy, grungy, unkempt, undesirable-looking expat?
yeah i think i heard something about that. like maybe only one entry a year for 3 montsh or they may ban you if yuo do it too frequently. That plus costs would make it unrealistic to live anyways.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
And finally, he should have started a family in Brazil, if he wanted kids, far away from Yankee-ville, esp that cesspool known as Los Angeles County.
OK I'll bite here.

Why Brazil?

Does Kobe Bryant have a Brazil connection?

Or is it that Brazil is a great place for Black American men who like caramel colred girls?

Or is it that Brazil is the best place for a player to have a wife, if he has the buck$$ to get residency?

Curious about your thought process here.