Met a girl from Syria at Starbucks who agreed w us

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Met a girl from Syria at Starbucks who agreed w us

Post by steve55 »

She and I got to talking for about an hour and during the conversation I learned she was married to a British guy and then I proceeded to tell her about Jobie's expected arrival from the Philippines. I started explaining to her how hard it was to find a "QUALITY" attractive woman to date in the US and as soon as I said that, she got wide eyed and said "That's exactly what my husband said!" . Apparently her husband has spent many years in the US when he was attending school here. (Currently he lives in England). She proceeded to tell me how her husband had told her about his bad experiences dating US women. And ya know, come to think of it, based on my past experiences , every time the subject of foreign and American women came up during my conversations with women, (US or foreign women), most of the women tell me that they are constantly hearing about complaints about American women and the preference to date foreign born or raised women here in the US. But its politically incorrect to admit out loud in any public social setting. The only time I heard it is when no one else was within hearing distance. Its an unspoken truth that all women seem to know about (Foreign and American), which is the bad reputation that American women have among men. And that would explain how a recent dating survey by one of the major US online dating sites (which was posted here at happier abroad before) found that American men's # 1 online dating preference in the US were Asian women! In second place came Latin women. White American women came in second to last, only black American women scoring worse. America is a very funny place in this regard, if its politically incorrect, we don't speak of it. Americans don't really discuss truthful things if they are politically incorrect to talk about. Other cultures don't have nearly as much political correctness controlling what is allowed in the media.

This Syrian girl went on to adamantly talk about the drawbacks of American culture with the exact same views as we have (especially the consumerism, materialism, excesses, and how Americans socially keep to themselves in public) totally aligning with Winston's cultural comparison chart. She also agreed with the few positives about America (cleanliness, security, lots of jobs). And over and over again, foreigners will tell you how amazed they are at the obesity here. If any of you ask a foreigner what surprised them most about the US, they all will foremost mention how fat everyone is. Its astonishing to most of them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Met a girl from Syria at Starbucks who agreed w us

Post by green1976 »

Some of the answers men have in America against female entitlement.

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Instead men should be doing this....

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The wrote:Instead men should be doing this....

If that's not a popular destination from a smaller airport, then yeah this would be very valid.
However, dude would be aboarding by a jetbridge in lieu of climbing up stairs like that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

If that's not a popular destination from a smaller airport, then yeah this would be very valid.
However, dude would be aboarding by a jetbridge in lieu of climbing up stairs like that.
Unh-hunh yeah...

...unless he owns the jet....

:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

Unh-hunh yeah...

...unless he owns the jet....

:wink:
@#$$%in' really? LOL This guy. LOL
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Almost all of the American/British/Aussies expats I've met abroad, are totally disillusioned with their home countries. Yet, amazingly, some Asians still hold the notion that the West is some kind of paradise where nothing bad happens, and the streets are 'paved with gold.' :roll: :x
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

They may be disillusioned but they still carry their ways and their lifestyle when they leave the Anglosphere? How many Anglo expats really try to break the bubble?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!