Surplus males in UK???

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Surplus males in UK???

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

Irrespective of whichever type of social event I go to in my area, I invariably happen across the following pattern: Almost every woman I encounter, regardless of how fat or unattractive she is, will be taken. There will, however, still be many guys who are single and, in many cases, obviously on the look-out for a partner. I'm not even thinking about the pub/club scene here, but rather discussion groups, church meetings, walking groups, et.c., where I had hoped to encounter single women on my wavelength and with similar interests.

Is this just me or has anybody else noticed this pattern in the UK, particularly England? (I'm based in the area just south of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, in case anybody is interested.)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Surplus males in UK???

Post by Taco »

There's more friendly, attractive women in Africa than there is in the UK.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Taco wrote:There's more friendly, attractive women in Africa than there is in the UK.

They may be friendly, but no one wants to f**k an Ebola/AIDS patient....
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The wrote:
Taco wrote:There's more friendly, attractive women in Africa than there is in the UK.

They may be friendly, but no one wants to f**k an Ebola/AIDS patient....
If you bang UK women you'll bang anything.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Feldeinsamkeit wrote:Irrespective of whichever type of social event I go to in my area, I invariably happen across the following pattern: Almost every woman I encounter, regardless of how fat or unattractive she is, will be taken. There will, however, still be many guys who are single and, in many cases, obviously on the look-out for a partner. I'm not even thinking about the pub/club scene here, but rather discussion groups, church meetings, walking groups, et.c., where I had hoped to encounter single women on my wavelength and with similar interests.

Is this just me or has anybody else noticed this pattern in the UK, particularly England? (I'm based in the area just south of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, in case anybody is interested.)
When I lived there, it is was quite easy to have a go at married or women with boyfriends. So I never noticed. :)
Guts Over Fear
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I think the OP (Feldeinsamkeit) is talking out of his arse. Sorry, guy, but I feel that you are being too picky. Start fcking those cougars. That's where it's at in the UK. But I will not say this advice again since you are scared of "prune" juice. LOL
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I think the OP (Feldeinsamkeit) is talking out of his arse. Sorry, guy, but I feel that you are being too picky. Start fcking those cougars. That's where it's at in the UK. But I will not say this advice again since you are scared of "prune" juice. LOL
Here's R&B singer's last girlfriend.

Guts Over Fear
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I think the OP (Feldeinsamkeit) is talking out of his arse. Sorry, guy, but I feel that you are being too picky. Start fcking those cougars. That's where it's at in the UK. But I will not say this advice again since you are scared of "prune" juice. LOL
Here's R&B singer's last girlfriend.

Your mom's right here got that good euphoric sugar wall business. I even kissed the old-school Juilius-Caesar section you came out of after she showed me where it was.
Chubby much in the Odessa female tour video at 0:48?