Do you think this is a cool image

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I agree with this image

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:Entertaining. Who originally came up with this chart?

Only in America (The West)...It's a needlessly fleshed out chart of comparisons, though it is entertaining. I guess we know now why MGTOWs call themselves that...calling them Gamma Positives just didn't have the same ring to it.
I disagree. I think a lot of MGTOWs are Delta's and some as low as Omega's, both the positive and the negative kind. The positive delta fits MGTOW the best because they care about collecting items, possessions and freedom as stated by the picture. They are less interests in other aspects of human life, such as dating, sex, family, but may dote on a car collection or guns, or take great pride in their house and various hobbies.
1+

Lol
Now let's get back on topic and not attack each other as much as before, shall we? It's kind of getting old. We're men, not school girls. Let's classify some people on these boards. I think those who go abroad successfully are Beta+ or Alpha+, those who score anywhere Alpha- or Alpha+, and those who stay at home moping tend to belong in the lower regions of the ranking. MGTOW are the lowest of the low... Men Growin' Their Own Weed, and high on fairy tales. :mrgreen:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: I agree with this image

Post by Paloaltoguy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:Entertaining. Who originally came up with this chart?

Only in America (The West)...It's a needlessly fleshed out chart of comparisons, though it is entertaining. I guess we know now why MGTOWs call themselves that...calling them Gamma Positives just didn't have the same ring to it.
I disagree. I think a lot of MGTOWs are Delta's and some as low as Omega's, both the positive and the negative kind. The positive delta fits MGTOW the best because they care about collecting items, possessions and freedom as stated by the picture. They are less interests in other aspects of human life, such as dating, sex, family, but may dote on a car collection or guns, or take great pride in their house and various hobbies.
1+

Lol
Now let's get back on topic and not attack each other as much as before, shall we? It's kind of getting old. We're men, not school girls. Let's classify some people on these boards. I think those who go abroad successfully are Beta+ or Alpha+, those who score anywhere Alpha- or Alpha+, and those who stay at home moping tend to belong in the lower regions of the ranking. MGTOW are the lowest of the low... Men Growin' Their Own Weed, and high on fairy tales. :mrgreen:
Absolutely. That's precisely why I won't allow myself to become burdened by the ignorance which binds the hands (as well as the mind) of omega posters like Ghost. Rather than lazily allowing myself to rest on my laurels, and bring nothing to the table of humanity, I instead choose to be a pioneer in the field of knowledge and discovery.

Now on to the topic at hand, I believe the founder of this website is Beta- or I suppose some people just get kicks out of watching themselves fail.
Guts Over Fear
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Male Social Hierarchy Chart - Where do you fit in?

Post by Winston »

That's an interesting chart OP. Hope you don't mind me changing the title of this thread to something more descriptive.

I guess I am an Omega positive male then. And someone like Repatriate would be a Beta negative. lol

Which one are you? Wait. Don't tell me. You're an Alpha positive right? lol. Who would've guessed?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Male Social Hierarchy Chart - Where do you fit in?

Post by fightforlove »

What the hell is up with those Nazi bunny rabbits? ? ?