Selfish American Woman Refuses Ebola Quarantine

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Selfish American Woman Refuses Ebola Quarantine

Post by The »

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/29/health/us ... index.html

VIDEO INSIDE LINK

American Nurse Kaci Hickox, who fought Ebola in West Africa comes back to America and refuses to quarantine herself for the sake of public health and safety...
(CNN) -- Not long ago, Kaci Hickox was fighting Ebola in West Africa, doing what she could to treat those with the deadly disease. Now, she's in the middle of a different fight -- in the middle of Maine.

A Maine official said late Wednesday afternoon that the state is in the process of filing a court order to require Hickox to abide by a 21-day quarantine. This measure is meant to prevent her from spreading Ebola, given her hands-on role with the deadly virus.
In a written statement, Gov. Paul LePage said Hickox "has been unwilling to follow the protocols set forth by the Maine CDC and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control for medical workers who have been in contact with Ebola patients." The statement didn't say which protocols she was resisting but added LePage is seeking legal authority to enforce a quarantine.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
"I don't plan on sticking to the guidelines," she said Wednesday on NBC's "Today" show, referring to Maine' officials' plan for her to remain quarantined at home through November 10. "I remain appalled by these home quarantine policies that have been forced upon me."

One of Hickox's lawyers, Norm Siegel, told NBC's Matt Lauer state officials had until Thursday to adjust their approach, and if they tried to physically apprehend Hickox, her legal team would take the matter to court.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
But Hickox, speaking to CNN over the weekend from her quarantine tent at the New Jersey hospital, said she never had a fever.

"They were using a forehead scanner, and I was distressed and a little bit upset, and so my cheeks were flushed," she told CNN's Candy Crowley. The nurse said her temperature was later determined to be normal.

Hickox told "Today" that she witnessed "complete disorganization" at the airport in Newark, New Jersey, and that New York and New Jersey's policies are "not scientifically" or "constitutionally just."

The policies, she says, will be a "big deterrent" for health care workers who want to go to West Africa to treat patients, because they won't want to be quarantined when they return if, like her, they are asymptomatic.

"It's already difficult for people to take time out of their lives to go and respond," she said, though she definitely plans to go back because it's a "privilege to help."
EVEN AMERICAN WOMAN ARE SO SELFISH AND SELF ABSORBED THAT THEY WOULD EVEN REFUSE AN EBOLA QUARANTINE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HERSELF AND THE PUBLIC AT LARGE! :shock:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Selfish American Woman Refuses Ebola Quarantine

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

yep typical self centered bitch. Why is she working there in ebola land anyways if she is so selfish?

lets not forget the american guy doctor also lied to authorities about his self quarantine.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

The white liberal is a dangerous human being....
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

DEFIANT NURSE OUT FOR BIKE RIDE AND ORDERS PIZZA

I don’t want her within three feet of anyone' Governor threatens to arrest Ebola nurse after she defied quarantine to go for a bike ride, orders pizza and shakes reporters hand

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... riend.html

Nurse Kaci Hickox and her boyfriend Ted Wilbur left their home on Thursday morning with their bikes for an hour-long ride
The 33-year-old said: 'There is nothing to stop me from going for a bike ride in my home town'
Governor Paul LePage said: 'I don’t want her within three feet of anyone'
Demanded that she take a blood test and threatened to arrest her
She spoke to the press outside the home in Fort Kent, Maine, on Wednesday night, saying she will continue to fight the Ebola quarantine
Hickox shook the hand of MailOnline's reporter at the scene and said: 'You could hug me. You could shake my hand. I would not give you Ebola'

THIS IS THE AFTER EFFECTS OF FEMINISM...WOMEN WITH A 'I DONT GIVE A f**k ATTITTUDE'....EVEN IF ITS AN EBOLA RISK....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

MUH FREEDUMS!!!!!!
Trying to be a better man
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

and the liberal media is acting if this is a good thing. So even if hundreds get infected its does not matter. AT least she is empowered.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Let's see what happens when it's a man who refuse to be quarantined.
I will be delighted to see how iit's going on in this case and how the media treats the problem.
By the way we can see how the empowered American woman can return against the system who created them because they are so individualisitic they just presume all the power they have is coming only from her not from the society.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

In case of a man he would be scrutinized by media and be gunned down by police no question.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

And the crazy thing is that she feels she is doing the right thing..... Just look at her face in the pictures....SHES FAMOUS NOW! And the news media is hyping her up giving her more attention than needed.....

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

The interesting thing is the males who side with her are so numerous ~ feminism has a very bad effect on males ~ 99% of men will rush to defend a mad female because they'll instinctively think it will curry favours from her.

~ MASS INTRODUCTION OF FEMALES INTO SOCIETY CAUSES MALES TO BE TOO TOO TOO SOFT ON FEMALES. I DON'T HAVE THIS ISSUE AND I FAIL TO SEE WHY OTHER MEN DO.