If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Post by HouseMD »

drronnie wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:More disgusting manginism equating the perverse tastes of vile Western sluts with virtue. This is a dangerous lie, as men are likely to find the more they improve themselves the less sluts like them.
It is common sense that, when a man respects himself enough to keep in decent shape and dress well, he will feel better. Looking and feeling better will likewise not hurt him on the dating market. Even if it still does not get him any action, he will feel better either way. It is a win-win situation.

The definition of self-improvement, in this scenario is of course something we can debate over. The definition I am going by is: "a healthy mind in a healthy body". This will not hurt you. It has nothing to do with things that we cannot touch or measure, such as a man's morals or his character. You argue that a man with a good character, good morals, is at a disadvantage in the Western world. I am purely speaking about a man improving himself in the physical and mental sense of the word.
Seconded Marcos and Frank. Thanks for this posts. Will stay away from Sluthate or any incels websites from now on as frequenting are of no help at all. Its more or less crabs pulling each other into the bucket. On the other hand I out to stop bashing Thai women. It may be true that many foreign guys have been ripped off by them but IMHO I have not been treated badly by Thai women in any shape or form , its merely me being unable to get relationships and being frustrated about it.

I will be focusing on losing weight and trying to shake off negativity
You also might want to take a little hop to the PI. It's a friendlier culture, you can get your bearings there and then work your way up to the Thais.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:More disgusting manginism equating the perverse tastes of vile Western sluts with virtue. This is a dangerous lie, as men are likely to find the more they improve themselves the less sluts like them.
It is common sense that, when a man respects himself enough to keep in decent shape and dress well, he will feel better. Looking and feeling better will likewise not hurt him on the dating market. Even if it still does not get him any action, he will feel better either way. It is a win-win situation.

The definition of self-improvement, in this scenario is of course something we can debate over. The definition I am going by is: "a healthy mind in a healthy body". This will not hurt you. It has nothing to do with things that we cannot touch or measure, such as a man's morals or his character. You argue that a man with a good character, good morals, is at a disadvantage in the Western world. I am purely speaking about a man improving himself in the physical and mental sense of the word.
What does this have to do with attracting Western sluts? Western sluts are vile, evil scum attracted to dysfunctional degenerates.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

What does this have to do with attracting Western sluts? Western sluts are vile, evil scum attracted to dysfunctional degenerates.
I'm hardly a dysfunctional degenerate and I have to shake them off of me.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:What does this have to do with attracting Western sluts? Western sluts are vile, evil scum attracted to dysfunctional degenerates.
Isn't the very definition of a slut that she is a woman who is easy to sleep with? Nothing more, nothing less. Now a woman who is easy to sleep with, aka slut, is EASY TO SLEEP WITH. And whether you are a rockstar or an average Joe, unless said slut is ridiculously pretty (a model type), your chances are pretty good. You may catch something itchy but you'll get your dick wet for sure. Not getting laid with her does not mean you are not a degenerate, nor does getting her mean you are a piece of filth. It's too narrow a theory.
HouseMD wrote:I'm hardly a dysfunctional degenerate and I have to shake them off of me.
Won't claim that they jump me and I have to shake them off, but can't say I had any trouble either. This does not, however, make either of us into a dysfunctional degenerate. For example, I work for a living, I don't dress like a hobo or thug, I am not covered in tattoos, into drugs, an alcoholic nor do I have a violent temper. I'm just... a regular dude who happens to be rather social and outgoing.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:I'm hardly a dysfunctional degenerate and I have to shake them off of me.
Sluts find doctors attractive because they used to be part of the ruling class, but probably more importantly are part of a cabal that robs everyone blind, horribly tortures various people, murders unborn babies by the million etc. Sluts basically just go where the evil is.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Isn't the very definition of a slut that she is a woman who is easy to sleep with? Nothing more, nothing less. Now a woman who is easy to sleep with, aka slut, is EASY TO SLEEP WITH. And whether you are a rockstar or an average Joe, unless said slut is ridiculously pretty (a model type), your chances are pretty good. You may catch something itchy but you'll get your dick wet for sure. Not getting laid with her does not mean you are not a degenerate, nor does getting her mean you are a piece of filth. It's too narrow a theory.
I think most people use "slut" to indicate partner count, not how "easy" she was. There are many naive traditional girls that go to bed quickly but expect marriage or long term romance in return. These same "easy" girls would probably feel ashamed of being known for having a high partner count.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Well i'm literally my own proof that's not true. No girl wanted me in America (Thank God for that), because here in Finland, my wife has virtues and qualities that the women in America no longer possess.

Virtue,
Loyalty,
Honesty,
Love,
and, she was a virgin.

Beat that American women. My wife is miles ahead of the average western woman, who has 10+ cock counts before their 20.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:Sluts find doctors attractive because they used to be part of the ruling class...
Why do you say "used to be part of the ruling class" ?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

HouseMD wrote:
drronnie wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Seconded Marcos and Frank. Thanks for this posts. Will stay away from Sluthate or any incels websites from now on as frequenting are of no help at all. Its more or less crabs pulling each other into the bucket. On the other hand I out to stop bashing Thai women. It may be true that many foreign guys have been ripped off by them but IMHO I have not been treated badly by Thai women in any shape or form , its merely me being unable to get relationships and being frustrated about it.

I will be focusing on losing weight and trying to shake off negativity
You also might want to take a little hop to the PI. It's a friendlier culture, you can get your bearings there and then work your way up to the Thais.
I think unless I do a complete 180 degrees turn in attitude I would fail in the Philippines too. If a half witted, average looking garbage collector has more chance of getting laid than me then I have to know that I have a problem in my head.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nomad wrote:
Well i'm literally my own proof that's not true. No girl wanted me in America (Thank God for that), because here in Finland, my wife has virtues and qualities that the women in America no longer possess.

Virtue,
Loyalty,
Honesty,
Love,
and, she was a virgin.

Beat that American women. My wife is miles ahead of the average western woman, who has 10+ cock counts before their 20.
You sound you are certainly "happier abroad" Nomad. A woman like your wife would be very hard to find in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

jamesbond wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Virtue,
Loyalty,
Honesty,
Love,
and, she was a virgin.

You sound you are certainly "happier abroad" Nomad. A woman like your wife would be very hard to find in America.
Thank you James, those are very kind words of you to say. I honestly feel very lucky to have such a good wife because I was pretty much preparing my life to be 50 single and alone the rest of my life. I know in America, (not sure where everyone is from here), that I have met many men who are much better looking than me, also wealthier, and taller.. and yet are depressed because they don't have a wife.

I met a man who was 33 years of age and making over 100k a year, single bachelor life. A computer programmer. You think he would be thrilled but in reality, he had all those successes, but no one to enjoy them with. He was seriously depressed, mostly from loneliness, and I think all he wanted was a good honest wife.

But those are so rare, and how do you even begin to help someone like that? Good women are really really rare, the faithful types who stick it out to the end. I feel like I could of just as easily been over-shadowed by these better men, yet I have a great awesome wife. I truely believe it was the Lord who gave her to me, since I been praying for one.

Either way, I am happier abroad.

Here in Finland, they just had this mid-summers eve festival thingy. Basically everyone goes to some sort of gathering, waits until midnight and be all happy the sun is still shining, so its pretty cool. We'll my party was alittle bit short. Me, my wife, and a really tall guy named Tomi.

We went out into some cabins in the woods and play board games all night. It was a experience I never would of gotten in America. Kind of nerdy too, playing a hobbit board game lol.

Either way, i'm enjoying my time here in Finland. I hope I continue to enjoy it and go see other countries. Finland was my first. Looking to see Japan 2nd.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
gnosis wrote:I have dated a number of different girls over the years and also slept with many hookers. My conclusion is that unless I stumble across a girl really worth marrying, hookers are better. I have no interest in playing slot machines.

I do not need a relationship with a girl to make me "complete." I am already complete, and I don't give a damn about anybody else's opinion of my lifestyle.

To address the OP, absolutely anybody with $50 in his pocket can get laid in Asia. Europe is not much more expensive.
HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".

Unless you're a completely autistic retard virgin, it's impossible to NOT have sex in Asia if you're a white guy.
Being overweight also plays into this if you have no social skills. However most obese foreigners do have girlfriends in Thailand
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Women in Thailand are not much different. They seem to like womanizers, drunks and jobless bums.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drronnie wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Women in Thailand are not much different. They seem to like womanizers, drunks and jobless bums.
And what do you take from that? What are you focusing on? Womanizers are men who get lots of women, right? Shouldnt that repulse them? Jobless men don't have any money, and the woman will end up spending money on the man. Shouldn't that repulse women?

The only one guarding the gate here is you, DrRonnie. You believe women want anyone but you. And there are excuses, from lack of funds, to whatever. But look it. You just told me how women prefer men who have NO MONEY and who are dating tons of other women. You don't even see that a man doesn't necessarily need money. The women are even willing to pay for men, even men who have many other women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".
That's sad. Other posters here say that doesn't happen. Specifically, Ghost and Droid both recently mentioned that. I say, white men go to Asia mainly because they lack success with white women back home. That is the primary reason. Another reason is because they want to monger through hundreds of cheap prostitutes (often these two are the same group). There are some who go to marry wives.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.