If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Post by pete98146 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
gnosis wrote:I have dated a number of different girls over the years and also slept with many hookers. My conclusion is that unless I stumble across a girl really worth marrying, hookers are better. I have no interest in playing slot machines.

I do not need a relationship with a girl to make me "complete." I am already complete, and I don't give a damn about anybody else's opinion of my lifestyle.

To address the OP, absolutely anybody with $50 in his pocket can get laid in Asia. Europe is not much more expensive.
HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".

Unless you're a completely autistic retard virgin, it's impossible to NOT have sex in Asia if you're a white guy.
Years ago my good high school buddy went over to Korea to teach English. He's a very average looking guy but he does have a flock of blonde hair which worked to perfection when he was over there. He used to tell me it was like shooting fish in a barrel. He met a girl and got married over there. I run into him every now and then here in Seattle and his wife is still damned cute.

We've talked ad nauseum about Philippines and how easy it is to meet women. A guy should be able to pick any Asian country and pretty much knock the ball out of the park (if he lives there). Much more difficult to meet good ones if you are on short term vacation. Still doable but not as easy.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

how do looks fit into the equation?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
gnosis wrote:I have dated a number of different girls over the years and also slept with many hookers. My conclusion is that unless I stumble across a girl really worth marrying, hookers are better. I have no interest in playing slot machines.

I do not need a relationship with a girl to make me "complete." I am already complete, and I don't give a damn about anybody else's opinion of my lifestyle.

To address the OP, absolutely anybody with $50 in his pocket can get laid in Asia. Europe is not much more expensive.
HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".

Unless you're a completely autistic retard virgin, it's impossible to NOT have sex in Asia if you're a white guy.
Agreed. If you are a white man living in Asia, you will get laid unless you are completely hopeless. Even homely fat guys I knew were getting laid.

Having said that, you should go to the big cities. Nothing much is going to happen in rural areas.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
I've seen the threat title used by the rule of 7 guy and one of those pick up sites for Japan, and you would figure a PUA site would be one of those up beat things.
I've read an article by a Canadian in China who says the same thing applies in China.
There are exceptions of course. The underweight blond/ginger who comes across a bit odd in his own culture and had odd features like a big nose and never holding a real job before going to Japan and finding out his minuses become pluses and holds a first job for decent money teaching a mostly female clients [authority position] and trying to make a new start will do much better. OTOH there are guys who do much worse. They just can't figure it out, or it takes them almost a year to figure out how to get things working.

But hey, why not take the advice of someone who calls himself big baller instead.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Getting laid is different from getting sex from a quality woman you want to see on a long-term basis because she is fully satisfying.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

retiredfrank wrote:Getting laid is different from getting sex from a quality woman you want to see on a long-term basis because she is fully satisfying.
Agreed, but I just wish they would have workshops / groups for people with social anxiety in Thailand. Obviously they do not know the concept as people in Thailand do not seem to be socially anxious. Either they tell you to use money or see a shrink.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:how do looks fit into the equation?
I have seen guys twice your age, twice your weight, who still had no issues getting around abroad. There is a staggering number of guys who look like they could play an Orc in the Lord of the Rings movies, strutting around the Philippines and Thailand with average to attractive wives and girlfriends in tow.

The problem is with both looking like an Orc from the Lord of the Rings movies, AND on top of that also being deathly shy and never opening your mouth around a woman... now if you suffer from that unfortunate combination, things will be tough anywhere.

However your personal flaws are more likely to be overlooked abroad, in my experience. You can be odd, still get some. Not conventionally handsome, still get some. Be broke by your nation's standards, still get to feel like a big shot... it's the rules of supply and demand and they are still in your favor in a lot of places.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
I have seen guys twice your age, twice your weight, who still had no issues getting around abroad. There is a staggering number of guys who look like they could play an Orc in the Lord of the Rings movies, strutting around the Philippines and Thailand with average to attractive wives and girlfriends in tow.

The problem is with both looking like an Orc from the Lord of the Rings movies, AND on top of that also being deathly shy and never opening your mouth around a woman... now if you suffer from that unfortunate combination, things will be tough anywhere.

However your personal flaws are more likely to be overlooked abroad, in my experience. You can be odd, still get some. Not conventionally handsome, still get some. Be broke by your nation's standards, still get to feel like a big shot... it's the rules of supply and demand and they are still in your favor in a lot of places.
My problem is not that I am repulsive. I have girls smile at me but I have had very bad experiences with girls in high school which have deeply shattered me so I have always tried my confidence over the years but to no avail. Most of the time when I approach a woman I fail because I expect to be rejected and guess what I end up showing a bad vibe which gets me rejected.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:My problem is not that I am repulsive. I have girls smile at me but I have had very bad experiences with girls in high school which have deeply shattered me so I have always tried my confidence over the years but to no avail. Most of the time when I approach a woman I fail because I expect to be rejected and guess what I end up showing a bad vibe which gets me rejected.
The problem is between your ears, Ronnie. It is your mindset. And, also, hanging around people with negative mindsets on the internet does nothing to help you. A lot of the terms and phrases you use, for example, can be traced back to websites such as Sluthate which are extremely negative and cynical in tone.

Your mind is in the wrong place, and you are not helping it grow by hanging with the wrong crowds online. This is something you should work on. Lessen your internet presence significantly. It will do wonders for your state of mind, I am certain.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@dronnie: I think you should focus on your weight first, then getting in good shape (forget bulking up, just be able to meet military standards like 10 pull ups, run 3 miles in 20 minutes, etc), then get some nice clothes and practice good grooming. Show some pride in your appearance, like men used to do back when men were men, and that should change your attitude towards women. In fact, I think you should put women in hold completely for the next year while making the above improvements in yourself. These weight and exercise improvements will be useful to your health regardless of whether they help you get women, so no reason not to do then. Maybe visit a prostitute monthly to practice sex. After a year, come back here and start a new thread. Repeating to yourself over and over that you are a loser is NOT helping you.

Edit: I see Marcus said much the same thing.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

drronnie wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

My problem is not that I am repulsive. I have girls smile at me but I have had very bad experiences with girls in high school which have deeply shattered me so I have always tried my confidence over the years but to no avail. Most of the time when I approach a woman I fail because I expect to be rejected and guess what I end up showing a bad vibe which gets me rejected.
Sounds like you don't respect or value yourself. Look man, I've been there, so I get it. You need to become a person you respect before anyone us going to want to live or respect back. Ask yourself, "what do I lack in this moment that makes me feel like less of a man?" Then go and change those things. Ask yourself what you need to do to look at yourself in the morning and be proud of who you are, and become the man billions of years of evolution or God's plan (whichever way you roll) prepared you to be.

Then the women just kind of come to you. Trust me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Then the women just kind of come to you. Trust me.
More disgusting manginism equating the perverse tastes of vile Western sluts with virtue. This is a dangerous lie, as men are likely to find the more they improve themselves the less sluts like them.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Then the women just kind of come to you. Trust me.
More disgusting manginism equating the perverse tastes of vile Western sluts with virtue. This is a dangerous lie, as men are likely to find the more they improve themselves the less sluts like them.
Lol, clearly you've never been in a position where you get noticed. And it works both at home and abroad, it's not just something that applies to Western women- a guy that is more desirable in the States is that much nore desirable elsewhere. In shape, have money, and confident? You'll crush from Pattaya to Krakow.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:More disgusting manginism equating the perverse tastes of vile Western sluts with virtue. This is a dangerous lie, as men are likely to find the more they improve themselves the less sluts like them.
It is common sense that, when a man respects himself enough to keep in decent shape and dress well, he will feel better. Looking and feeling better will likewise not hurt him on the dating market. Even if it still does not get him any action, he will feel better either way. It is a win-win situation.

The definition of self-improvement, in this scenario is of course something we can debate over. The definition I am going by is: "a healthy mind in a healthy body". This will not hurt you. It has nothing to do with things that we cannot touch or measure, such as a man's morals or his character. You argue that a man with a good character, good morals, is at a disadvantage in the Western world. I am purely speaking about a man improving himself in the physical and mental sense of the word.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:More disgusting manginism equating the perverse tastes of vile Western sluts with virtue. This is a dangerous lie, as men are likely to find the more they improve themselves the less sluts like them.
It is common sense that, when a man respects himself enough to keep in decent shape and dress well, he will feel better. Looking and feeling better will likewise not hurt him on the dating market. Even if it still does not get him any action, he will feel better either way. It is a win-win situation.

The definition of self-improvement, in this scenario is of course something we can debate over. The definition I am going by is: "a healthy mind in a healthy body". This will not hurt you. It has nothing to do with things that we cannot touch or measure, such as a man's morals or his character. You argue that a man with a good character, good morals, is at a disadvantage in the Western world. I am purely speaking about a man improving himself in the physical and mental sense of the word.
Seconded Marcos and Frank. Thanks for this posts. Will stay away from Sluthate or any incels websites from now on as frequenting are of no help at all. Its more or less crabs pulling each other into the bucket. On the other hand I out to stop bashing Thai women. It may be true that many foreign guys have been ripped off by them but IMHO I have not been treated badly by Thai women in any shape or form , its merely me being unable to get relationships and being frustrated about it.

I will be focusing on losing weight and trying to shake off negativity