Refusing to white knight

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Refusing to white knight

Post by Cornfed »

Some time ago I resolved to never again lift a finger to defend random Western sluts and welcomed the opportunity to refuse to do so. Today at work I was given such an opportunity. A female drew my attention to a situation across the street, where some male lower primate was beating up another female, almost certainly his girlfriend. The conversation went a bit like this:

Her: Quick, can you go and help her. He's strangling her.
Me: You've got a cellphone. Call the cops if it's that important to you.
Her: But aren't you going to do something?
Me: No. Stuff that goes on out there is none of my business. I'm not the cops. Anyone can call the cops as well as I can.
Her: I'm going to jump in [i.e. physically intervene].
Me: Your funeral, toots.

I suppose it is to her credit that she did try to physically intervene (she was quite a big, robust female) but by that time the male primate had been spooked by all the attention of passers by and walked away, leaving the female to run in the opposite direction, unfortunately with only minor injuries. I'm glad I had the presence of mind to handle the situation in the correct fashion.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Good job.

A similar situation happened a couple years ago when I was working at a car wash. Some 200lb 6ft tall guy wanted to beat up this small Chinese American female. She was inside a car so there was a barrier between them, but the guy still went ahead and banged on her car.

It happened on the property where I was employed and I was the closest employee. Another worker white knighted a window inside the building saying something like "stop doing that". Then a hispanic guy later said that I should of done something.

In California since you can't own firearms there wasn't really much I could of done. But now I think I would even be less inclined to help.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I usually don't analyze situations as much as you do. Others may keep a cool head but I tend to just barge in and think little of what might happen to me. A lot of people are either like that (careless) or the opposite; cowardly. For you to keep a cool head is a good quality to have, as most lack that presence of mind. People either fit or run, instinctively. Few stand still and think before acting.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Before 1980, it was very common to see husbands or men in general slap a female in public in U.S.A. Due to feminism {(where males compete for female favours)}, hitting a female became unacceptable ~ prior to it, hitting a female wasn't considered anything wrong ~ actually, as evidenced by the video clips below, if one didn't rebuke female strongly then he wasn't considered a normal man!

My advice to males around the world is to stop worrying about females and what females wish society to be. We men have only 1 life to live and we must create a society in which we are comfortable being men! This obviously means a non-feminist society where the patriarchy reigns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsxdgW_xqY
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on August 21st, 2018, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Refusing to white knight

Post by fightforlove »

I see men and women as complimentary, and therefore women should be treated accordingly, however there are some things that make me an interesting man:

I don't wait and hold the door for females.
I don't make eye contact with females I'm not attracted to.
I don't make any concessions whatsoever for my female coworkers. I treat them with the same level of ruthlessness I do with my male associates.
When the big city lights turn pink in October, I tell women that someone should call batman because joker has taken over.
I don't praise, I tease.
I DO NOT DATE SINGLE MOTHERS.
I'm beginning to not really care whether I ever get married.
I'm learning to not care/have empathy for aging single women over 30. Still a struggle for me sometimes, but unless they're very exceptional, I'm learning to just drop them off of my radar.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

I get sick and tired is these ameriskanks treating the average male like dirt, but yet expect those same guys to be there for them in their time of need! It's gotten where a guy can't even ask them directions if they're sincerely lost without them assuming your going rape them, even amidst a crowd a people! They've alienated me to the point when if they even try to ask me something, I immediately turn and walk away from them!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

But you failed to make the relevant point clear cornfed. You should've said "if some women keep choosing to associate themselves with dirtbags, I won't move a finger".

Instead you appeared like you didn't care about people in general; kind of pointless.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Cornfed did the right thing. Self preservation is always #1. White knighting is the dumbest thing ever. You're getting involved in other people's lives. American women do terrible things to men and women all the time. It's crazy to help somebody who obviously has no respect for herself or any decent person. Thus, we have the rise in degenerate thugs and trashy american women.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:But you failed to make the relevant point clear cornfed. You should've said "if some women keep choosing to associate themselves with dirtbags, I won't move a finger".

Instead you appeared like you didn't care about people in general; kind of pointless.
Like I said, I was working, so lecturing the females present on how they suck wasn't a good option. I had to be content with letting them know I don't give a crap about their safety outside the workplace.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

LOL I loved your story. I would have told her "I'm not the police, why don't you go help her out? You're equal to men, right?"

Wouldn't it have been hilarious if the alpha thug turned and punched her in the face as she ran up and tried to intervene?
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Modern western women don't deserve to be saved. They are literally evil.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 8:39 pm

Wouldn't it have been hilarious if the alpha thug turned and punched her in the face as she ran up and tried to intervene?
Of course it could have been much worse. I'm so glad that I was in fact just ordered not to white knight in those situations.