Is Happierabroad the dumpster for the manosphere?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Is H.A. the slutty cum dumpster of the manosphere and internet ?

Yes, this is the internet equivalent of the whore with bright red lips who will suck any john off in the street.
50%
Sort of. It's bad here but it's worse elsewhere. (provide examples)
28%
I'm not sure. Please reframe the question in a way that will enter into my tinfoil cap.
No votes
No way man. This is a sensible site that reflects reality. We have nobel prize winners amongst us.
22%

Total votes: 18
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

There are plenty of websites that cater to your Worthless Feminist Censorship. Worthless skum such yourself who loves Feminism can go to 99.999% of the forums out there. Feminist minded pathetic males such as yourself have plenty of other sites to go to so Enjoy :)

Bad neighborhoods are more exciting anyways.

ex·cit·ing- adjective : causing great enthusiasm and eagerness. "an exciting breakthrough" synonyms: thrilling, exhilarating, action-packed, stirring, rousing, stimulating, intoxicating, electrifying, invigorating; Moregripping, compelling, powerful, dramatic "an exciting story"

And traveling overseas has always been exciting for me.
MrPeabody wrote:This use to be a nice neighborhood when I first moved here. People seemed interested in being happier abroad. But then gradually trolls and basement dwellers started moving in and the nice people started disappearing . The community became dilapidated and the graffiti was noticeable. I moved out when the muggings and drive by shootings began. I now live in Rooshville - a pleasant gated community with 24 hour a day guards. I come back one a while to see what the hommies are doing. But I am careful to leave before dark
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MrPeabody wrote:This use to be a nice neighborhood when I first moved here. People seemed interested in being happier abroad. But then gradually trolls, basement dwellers, retards, and knuckle draggers started moving in and the nice people started disappearing . The community became dilapidated and the graffiti was noticeable. I moved out when the muggings and drive by shootings began. I now live in Rooshville - a pleasant gated community with 24 hour a day guards. I come back one a while to see what the hommies are doing. But I am careful to leave before dark
Yeah, sad isn't it? I miss some of the old posters on the forum.