Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy - he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sidious
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Post by Sidious »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Array9 wrote:PAG is harmless. He just makes up stories to inflate his ego. Carry on. :lol:
Maybe to a mentally-lazy, defeatists like. It's a shame that your metabolism barely functions, you fat waste of space :(

Perhaps you and a loser I used to know from Texas would get along quite nicely: You're both retards, who think you're the Kings of the Internet, you both think you're more powerful than the average user, when in reality you're just punks with a bark, but no bite.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Sidious wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Array9 wrote:PAG is harmless. He just makes up stories to inflate his ego. Carry on. :lol:
Maybe to a mentally-lazy, defeatists like. It's a shame that your metabolism barely functions, you fat waste of space :(

Perhaps you and a loser I used to know from Texas would get along quite nicely: You're both retards, who think you're the Kings of the Internet, you both think you're more powerful than the average user, when in reality you're just punks with a bark, but no bite.
Hey!! I'm from Texas. I hope you're not referring to me :shock:
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Paloatguy, I can't understand why everyone is so mean to you?

I mean really, you're the most amazing guy that's ever graced this site. Maybe even the most amazing guy EVER! And wow, I can't believe all these girls you are getting! Paloatguy, have you ever considered modeling, or being an actor? How about writing a book? In fact, I think you could have starred in the new black hat movie. You should get an agent. A man with your studliness , prowess and your abilities to bed any woman you want, wow, I mean, I don't care what these other guys say about you , you're truly amazing! If you have some time, maybe you can help me get girls too!

Don't worry Paloatguy , I got your back. Don't listen to these guys, they don't know talent when they see it. I do. Just please remember me when you become famous like I know you will. I'm your friend. :wink:

Guys, please leave Paloatguy alone. When he becomes world famous, you'll regret everything you ever said about him. It's just a matter of time before a masterful talent like him takes off.

PS- Paloatguy , please tell us more about your abilities. I can't wait to know more about you. I check happier abroad every day just hoping to learn more about your talents and studliness. :D
Last edited by steve55 on November 14th, 2014, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:I can put you in prison for a very long time if you like. You wouldn't even have to commit a crime for me to get you arrested. That's how much more powerful I am than you.
You can get me arrested? Fine, be my guest. Find out who I am, and have me arrested. Right now, I dare you. Who am I, and when will you get me in jail? You talk the talk, but we all know you don't walk the walk. You are weak, useless and a liar boasting his ego by spewing bullshit online. You are full of it, and you know it. You cannot take down this site, you cannot take down me, and you cannot get me in prison. Continue your megalomanical gibberish if you wish, but all it does is make you sound like a wannabe Bond villain. You are nothing but a sad little man with no life, impotently crying over the internet and making threats you cannot pull off. You are powerful, high class and dangerous only inside your own thick skull.
So, you're saying the site admin (who has done far more than you ever will) is an idiot? Because HE sure knew when I had the upper hand. You think by hiding behide a brad pitt mask you can't be touched you homosexual writer? You are sooo stupid lol
Now I will just go back to my Neanderthal bamboo hut and bang my Neanderthal bamboo wife while you sit at home jacking it to stolen model shots and pretend you are some big shot. Enjoy wasting your time and your life.
Yes, and you have a mammoth total of ZERO photographs to prove this. I'm assuming you're not fooling anyone here, Marcos. You're one of life's most most pitiable, most pathetic failures. It is highly unlikely that you've ever even kissed a girl --- and probably live in NJ in a run down crackhouse. Hence your lunacy, overpowering jealousy and self-resentment, but I digress. Your idiocy can't withstand intellectual scrutiny clueless cretin.
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Paloaltoguy wrote:You're clearly oblivious to your delusions of grandeur, and all your other failings you corpulent, inflated, bloated, miserable excuse for life. It's funny how you call me the village fool even though I've beaten you (and even the site admin) every time you've made the mistake of arguing with me. Also, considering you believe stupidity (which is what your thoughts are) to be powerful I'm starting to realise that you're even more of a pitiful excuse for life than I originally thought, you fat, wretched, repulsive failure.
LOL, struck a chord, huh? You have no other arguments against me or MarcosZ, or anyone else here for that matter, than laying gratuitous insults. I have never wanted to beat you or be beaten, but when I do engage in a conversation, I am happy to pour the necessary effort as long as our discussion is based on, and backed by, facts and reality.

So far judging from the fact your narrative has to get taller at every new post of yours, as your desperation to be believed and respected grows everyday more, I would say you cannot sound farther detached from reality, and cannot be engaged in any meaningful discussion. If I were to share my experience, say, about the IT industry, you would always be eager to proclaim your elite status of an IT guru and try to dwarf and dismiss whatever I have to say. Same for women, travelling, life in general etc. Maybe pathological posing has become an important part of your life, one you require to function when you walk out of that door and have to move those sofas and desks around, but it's an opium kind of solution that, in the long run, will only bring you more frustration, more failure and more loneliness.

I'll tell you once again, just in case my word will still be bouncing around when you're off that perma-ego-trip of yours. It's better to be a veritable mediocrity, doomed to an uneventful yet genuine daily routine, then sit back on a basement chair and mentally masturbate on any number of fantasies of power and "eliteness", and delusions of grandeur.

I'll take Marcos' bamboo hut and cute musician wife any day, smell of feces or not.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

steve55 wrote:Paloatguy, I can't understand why everyone is so mean to you?

I mean really, you're the most amazing guy that's ever graced this site. Maybe even the most amazing guy EVER! And wow, I can't believe all these girls you are getting! Paloatguy, have you ever considered modeling, or being an actor? How about writing a book? In fact, I think you could have starred in the new black hat movie. You should get an agent. A man with your studliness , prowess and your abilities to bed any woman you want, wow, I mean, I don't care what these other guys say about you , you're truly amazing! If you have some time, maybe you can help me get girls too!

Don't worry Paloatguy , I got your back. Don't listen to these guys, they don't know talent when they see it. I do. Just please remember me when you become famous like I know you will. I'm your friend. :wink:

Guys, please leave Paloatguy alone. When he becomes world famous, you'll regret everything you ever said about him. It's just a matter of time before a masterful talent like him takes off.

PS- Paloatguy , please tell us more about your abilities. I can't wait to know more about you. I check happier abroad every day just hoping to learn more about your talents and studliness. :D
I though the only way you could get high was by working as an airline pilot, but I sure was wrong LOL :)
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Don't listen to them Paloatguy. They just arnt capable of seeing your studliness and prowess. They just don't know studliness and talent when they see it. ;)

Ignore them Paloatguy. Don't waste your valuable time on them. Please get back to telling us more about your abilities. How about telling us about some of your recent accomplishments , perhaps sites you black hatted and took down, or about how many sexy babes you laid his past week. I mean , gawd, you're so amazing!! I would rather here that than listen to the lies told about you here. Please talk more. :)
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Because I'm such a dominant male presence that I make the majority of beta males jealous because of the sheer power I exert on a daily basis. Which doesn't surprise me. So I let them have it, and disprove their lies with the truth. If that means destroying their mental equilibrium and reducing them to nervous wrecks, then so be it. They should learn to stop picking fights with people different to them. Eventually they're going to pick a fight they can't win, and THIS is the fight that they can't win ;)
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

publicduende wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:You're clearly oblivious to your delusions of grandeur, and all your other failings you corpulent, inflated, bloated, miserable excuse for life. It's funny how you call me the village fool even though I've beaten you (and even the site admin) every time you've made the mistake of arguing with me. Also, considering you believe stupidity (which is what your thoughts are) to be powerful I'm starting to realise that you're even more of a pitiful excuse for life than I originally thought, you fat, wretched, repulsive failure.
LOL, struck a chord, huh? You have no other arguments against me or MarcosZ, or anyone else here for that matter, than laying gratuitous insults. I have never wanted to beat you or be beaten, but when I do engage in a conversation, I am happy to pour the necessary effort as long as our discussion is based on, and backed by, facts and reality.

So far judging from the fact your narrative has to get taller at every new post of yours, as your desperation to be believed and respected grows everyday more, I would say you cannot sound farther detached from reality, and cannot be engaged in any meaningful discussion. If I were to share my experience, say, about the IT industry, you would always be eager to proclaim your elite status of an IT guru and try to dwarf and dismiss whatever I have to say. Same for women, travelling, life in general etc. Maybe pathological posing has become an important part of your life, one you require to function when you walk out of that door and have to move those sofas and desks around, but it's an opium kind of solution that, in the long run, will only bring you more frustration, more failure and more loneliness.

I'll tell you once again, just in case my word will still be bouncing around when you're off that perma-ego-trip of yours. It's better to be a veritable mediocrity, doomed to an uneventful yet genuine daily routine, then sit back on a basement chair and mentally masturbate on any number of fantasies of power and "eliteness", and delusions of grandeur.

I'll take Marcos' bamboo hut and cute musician wife any day, smell of feces or not.
You and the other stupid, spineless cretinous retard (obviously upset and bitter towards a superior) have been posting nothing but made up things about me because you're ashamed of how whipped I have you. I'm always here for rational debates with other of my intelligence. You're the one who stoops to ad homs, you hypocritical oaf. You're below me in everyway. You'd probably get out of breath just typing, being the fat, flabby waster you are.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

steve55 wrote:Don't listen to them Paloatguy. They just arnt capable of seeing your studliness and prowess. They just don't know studliness and talent when they see it. ;)

Ignore them Paloatguy. Don't waste your valuable time on them. Please get back to telling us more about your abilities. How about telling us about some of your recent accomplishments , perhaps sites you black hatted and took down, or about how many sexy babes you laid his past week. I mean , gawd, you're so amazing!! I would rather here that than listen to the lies told about you here. Please talk more. :)
That's right. Everyone wants to compete and outdo others, and shine as the superior force. That's why competition in life is so exciting. Now I'm going to watch Foxcatcher at the local cinema with my new French girl :)
Guts Over Fear
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Paloaltoguy wrote:

Because I'm such a dominant male presence that I make the majority of beta males jealous because of the sheer power I exert on a daily basis. Which doesn't surprise me. So I let them have it, and disprove their lies with the truth. If that means destroying their mental equilibrium and reducing them to nervous wrecks, then so be it. They should learn to stop picking fights with people different to them. Eventually they're going to pick a fight they can't win, and THIS is the fight that they can't win ;)
Wow! Such a genius come back Paloatguy !! Can you say "winning"? (Charlie sheen style :wink: )! How did you become so awesome Paloatguy? I mean, gosh, you just totally destroyed them. Your come back was so strong , I bet they were devastated by your superiority. Gawd you are so "winning" here.

And how did you get a French girl? Wow!!! No one here could do that ! Guys, if you can't see Paloatguy's superiorness, I don't know what to say.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Right on ghost! I didn't know Paloatguy had a spaceship though. Wow! Paloatguy, you really are awesome! In don't know anyone who has a spaceship. Dam! Guys here better learn to respect Paloatguy, he can black hat your ass at any time! He is just being merciful for now. If you guys don't learn to,respect his superiority, he will bang your gf's and steal them away. Don't say you weren't warned!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Paloaltoguy wrote:You and the other stupid, spineless cretinous retard (obviously upset and bitter towards a superior) have been posting nothing but made up things about me because you're ashamed of how whipped I have you. I'm always here for rational debates with other of my intelligence. You're the one who stoops to ad homs, you hypocritical oaf. You're below me in everyway. You'd probably get out of breath just typing, being the fat, flabby waster you are.
No, LOL, that's exactly the point: you and only you are the one posting nothing but made up things about yourself! :) Since you walked in here you have done nothing but burying yourself under tonnes of bullshite of every conceivable kind. I'm still laughing about the pic of your rented flat wardrobe in Poland with a gun in it :) Or your intricate essays about AI and technologies, straight off some corporate website.

Like I said before you're just a deluded wannabe, and the most damage you can inflict is to yourself the moment you believe that if you manage to get a few people to believe you're smart, powerful and successful, than you'll be smart, powerful and successful.

What saddens me is that you're just another poster child for the sad state of affairs down there in the Land of the Free. With no real jobs, real money, real opportunities, young men like you can opt for a life as depressed and frustrated loners, or dreamy loners getting high on their own fantasies. If that's what you need to get through the day be my guest, just don't expect to elicit respect wherever you go (or post) and don't expect this to be the ultimate fix for your life.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144