How To Become A Sperm Donor

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

How To Become A Sperm Donor

Post by Taco »

Here's a way you can finance your overseas travelling no experience required. However, you do need to pass a rigorous selection process.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

The only problem with this is that sperm donors are now forced to pay child support and possibly lose their passport. Not worth it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/k ... -donation/
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

?????? wrote:The only problem with this is that sperm donors are now forced to pay child support and possibly lose their passport. Not worth it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/k ... -donation/
That was a very particular case in which he wasn't a medical sperm donor. If you are dropping off sperm at a clinic, this won't happen, ever.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: How To Become A Sperm Donor

Post by Banano »

Taco wrote:Here's a way you can finance your overseas travelling no experience required. However, you do need to pass a rigorous selection process.

I doubt any HAbroader would pass the test
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Banano wrote:
Taco wrote:Here's a way you can finance your overseas travelling no experience required. However, you do need to pass a rigorous selection process.

I doubt any HAbroader would pass the test
Agreed. They only want alpha genetics.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Another problem is that you have to be white, tall, blonde hair and blue eyed.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Not always, they are looking for sperm from all types of people.

That said, they do what positive traits not that to say short, fat and stupid are negatives; but you tell me if a potential client would want those features in a child?

It is a decent way to earn money but you still get less than attractive White women donating eggs...
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

A lot of kids who don't know their biological fathers feel a deep sense of pain and loss; a yearning for a part of their lineage that was cut off from them before they were even born. I would never donate sperm.
Let's get together and feel alright.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:I doubt any HAbroader would pass the test
Not true. I donated sperm in my country of birth.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Well, a good deal of us aren't White or are below 6'. The average poster here wouldn't be able to pay to donate their inferior genes (myself included).
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

KokujinKrusader wrote:Well, a good deal of us aren't White or are below 6'. The average poster here wouldn't be able to pay to donate their inferior genes (myself included).
They'd also accept a tall educated black or asian man. In fact they HAVE to because policy is that usually, the clients of a sperm bank seek out a donor who looks like the legal father: if the woman who goes to the bank has an infertile husband and he happens to be black or asian, the couple will not be looking for a white donor as it would be harder to explain to the child why he or she does not resamble their father.

I've never heard of a donation being refused because the donor wasn't white - that's nonsense. They might refuse a donor who is gay, however, which is why they have a questionaire including questions about ones' sexual preferences and experiences.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Men should not donate sperm. It's bad ethics. You willfully have a baby you don't raise. That's just wrong.

Also, you are probably helping some feminists, or even feminist lesbians raise a baby and add more sorrow to the world that way.

And if a man donates sperm, he SHOULD be held financially liable for raising his own offspring. The law is moving in this direction. Contracts and confidentiality agreements do not supercede basic ethics or law. You can hire a contract killer with a confidentiality agreement if you want to, but it's still against the law. If judges decide sperm donors owe child support, then the contracts mean little.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:Men should not donate sperm. It's bad ethics. You willfully have a baby you don't raise. That's just wrong.
It isn't wrong at all, under the right circumstances. Imagine you have a lovely couple, a man and a woman. They really want to have their own kids but the guy is sterile. So they get a donor who resembles the guy who will be the kid's father. This way the woman and man still get to experience pregnancy and birth, and raise their child from birth. The child will also resemble the parents more then an adopted child would. A donor's seed makes this possible. How is this in any way "bad ethics"? If anything, it's a very altruistic deed.
MrMan wrote:Also, you are probably helping some feminists, or even feminist lesbians raise a baby and add more sorrow to the world that way.
I do not have the statistics with me but as far as I know, the majority of sperm bank clients are straight couples with fertility issues. I do not know of their political opinion but I won't assume the worst right away. As for lesbians? They'll have a kid anyway, whether it's by you or some gay dude. Chances are your genes make a better kid then his.
MrMan wrote:And if a man donates sperm, he SHOULD be held financially liable for raising his own offspring.
Why? The baby is born to people who, from the day of it's birth, are it's only legal parents. The contract a donor signs enables this.
MrMan wrote:The law is moving in this direction.

Says who? Proof?
MrMan wrote:Contracts and confidentiality agreements do not supercede basic ethics or law.

What basic ethics? It's perfectly ethic to aid an infertile couple to have a child they couldn't otherwise have.
MrMan wrote:You can hire a contract killer with a confidentiality agreement if you want to, but it's still against the law. If judges decide sperm donors owe child support, then the contracts mean little.

I've never heard a case of a judge ordering this from a donor who donated at a proper sperm bank. Ever. Donating at a sperm bank and signing the agreements and contracts that come with it, ensure a donor cannot and will not be sued. The sperm banks will not let this happen as it effectively puts them out of business, and besides there is no legality to such claims anyway.

There really is no need for scaremongering. Donating at an established sperm bank is perfectly safe for donor & child.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MrMan wrote:Men should not donate sperm. It's bad ethics. You willfully have a baby you don't raise. That's just wrong.
It isn't wrong at all, under the right circumstances. Imagine you have a lovely couple, a man and a woman. They really want to have their own kids but the guy is sterile. So they get a donor who resembles the guy who will be the kid's father. This way the woman and man still get to experience pregnancy and birth, and raise their child from birth. The child will also resemble the parents more then an adopted child would. A donor's seed makes this possible. How is this in any way "bad ethics"? If anything, it's a very altruistic deed.
That's one way of looking at it. The other way of looking at is that the man is getting another woman pregnant and she and her husband are raising his bastard. If the man doesn't actually have sex with the woman and her husband is okay with it, that doesn't make it okay.

It's also a kind of uber-beta male, feminist type thing to do. Think about it. The man donating doesn't actually have sex with a woman to do it (which would be adultery in this case anyway.) The husband who raises this is being uber-beta here. He's giving his wife the experience of being a mother, but consider what he gets. He gets his wife's genitals filled with some other guys stuff. His wife's private parts get all torn up and stretched out from childbirth. She gets the full experience of childbirth and bonding with the child biologically (the good and the bad of it), and he gets nothing more out of it than he would if they had adopted a child.

There are children in this world whose parents don't care for them or who don't have parents to care for them. It's a good deed to take care of them. But is it a good deed to impregnate another man's wife, to get her pregnant outside of her marriage covenant, so the couple can raise the baby? That's messed up.
I do not have the statistics with me but as far as I know, the majority of sperm bank clients are straight couples with fertility issues. I do not know of their political opinion but I won't assume the worst right away.
Probably, but they are likely to grow up in very beta-male type homes, in the homes of men who would go for the artificial insemination thing instead of trying to adopt.
As for lesbians? They'll have a kid anyway, whether it's by you or some gay dude. Chances are your genes make a better kid then his.
If all men stopped donating and if we moved to change the legal system, this may not be the case.
MrMan wrote:And if a man donates sperm, he SHOULD be held financially liable for raising his own offspring.
Why? The baby is born to people who, from the day of it's birth, are it's only legal parents. The contract a donor signs enables this.
I read about a case where sperm donor father was found responsible when a child became a burden to the state. You could check out some links by other posters, too. Once one judge pops the cork, other legal decisions can follow, just like it has with so-called 'gay marriage.'

Legal or not, if you father a child, you are the child's father, and if you are letting someone else raise that child on purpose and you aren't acting as a father, that's not a good thing.
MrMan wrote:The law is moving in this direction.

Says who? Proof?
MrMan wrote:Contracts and confidentiality agreements do not supercede basic ethics or law.

What basic ethics? It's perfectly ethic to aid an infertile couple to have a child they couldn't otherwise have.
MrMan wrote:You can hire a contract killer with a confidentiality agreement if you want to, but it's still against the law. If judges decide sperm donors owe child support, then the contracts mean little.

I've never heard a case of a judge ordering this from a donor who donated at a proper sperm bank. Ever. Donating at a sperm bank and signing the agreements and contracts that come with it, ensure a donor cannot and will not be sued. The sperm banks will not let this happen as it effectively puts them out of business, and besides there is no legality to such claims anyway.

There really is no need for scaremongering. Donating at an established sperm bank is perfectly safe for donor & child.[/quote]