Has anyone ever been on the City Data Forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Has anyone ever been on the City Data Forum?

Post by Mercury »

stressedtothebone wrote:
August 14th, 2014, 2:29 pm
City Data Forum is probably the most stupidest, PC, and pro-feminist board on the internet.

That forum is feminazi paradise full of feminazis, bitches, and white knights. Debating on anything regarding race and gender is pointless. Avoid this site like the plague, especially the Relationship section.

If you had experience on that site, what was it like?
The city-data forum is actually North Korean paradise and it is designed to propagate North Korean mindsets worldwide. And it is actually the most pro-North Korea board on the Internet. Heavily pro-Juche, pro-Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, and Kim Jong-Un philosophy, and pro-North Korea.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why would north korea run city data forum? Isnt north korea very right wing? Why would NK be into political correctness? Shouldnt NK be anti liberal?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

C-D is left-wing as fcuk. I always get kicked off of there yet a lot of people talk a lot of s.hit on there. Everytime I talk about it, a U.S. of Gay shitizen literally loses their marbles and reports me to the admin and se fue el - there he goes - sayonara! gone!
Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

I only use City Data to read up on places I've considered relocating to (in the USA) and never noticed any overt political slant. I've never been on the "lifestyle" or international forums there so have no idea if that's where all the controversy is...
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Ogie wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 4:47 am
I only use City Data to read up on places I've considered relocating to (in the USA) and never noticed any overt political slant. I've never been on the "lifestyle" or international forums there so have no idea if that's where all the controversy is...
The controversy is what is allowed and what is banned and sometimes with entire threads outright disappearing on the general forums. The local area forums can be hit or miss depending upon the moderators. Some posters are allowed in a local area forums for their subject knowledge when the same post in the general forums would see that user banned.