Opinions on South East Asian Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:The thing is is there a way for a guy to become more appreciative for ugly women? Like is there some kind of experience or way for a guy to start overlooking the looks part as much? I just have a hard time doing it. my current gf is a 6 and really hard for me to get turned on to her. Wheras if she was above a 6.5 like my barhoe or other girls id be super turned on. its likea switch. But it seems like these old guys are just happy with even the ladyboy looking women in yellow.

Its not even about the sex anymore cause if it was i would have gone with my barhoe or other hoes but it seems more like a friendship where we just hang out (but fight lol) and she cares for me with minimal romance and jealousy. Its kind of strange.
That's a solid question to ask and my answer is gonna sound like a Dr. Phil rant...

It's not all the same for everyone. I look at many of my friends girlfriends and sometimes find myself asking the same thing, "how could they sleep with that!" It's a shallow way of looking at it but I'm not gonna deny it doesn't occur. But then in reality when you are connected to someone emotionally and mentally it becomes easier to accept the less than perfect physical attributes. I can attest to that first hand. I'm not gonna sleep with a fatty or a troll, but a girl who is cute, with a decent frame is definitely acceptable. The thing that gets me is a girl that shows genuine interest in me both physically and mentally. That is one reason I've never been big on strip clubs or P4P. It is fake and doesn't stimulate me at all.

We are programmed genetically to be attracted to the basic healthy, non-deformed human body for breeding purposes and to insure offspring survival. Everything else is generally based off of societal stimuli. In other words society controls how you view attractiveness. Just look at various historical examples as well as present day cultures.

I feel for the most part that individuals who only see physical beauty are missing something that stimulates them mentally. I'm not saying a pterodactyl with a heart of gold is gonna do it for you but perhaps the average looking girl could win you with personal compatibility, similar interest and personality traits.

An example for this occurred the other night. I was chatting with a hispanic girl at a party that I had previously thought was rather average looking. I had a good conversation with her and her body language plus general interest in me made me a lot more attracted to her. She wasn't cold or bitchy and had a sweet, innocent tone to her. I would have definitely given her a chance when previously I wouldn't of without speaking to her. I'll take the cute girl with a good personality over the bitchy, model look any day of the week.
Yeah i hear you about the emotional stuff which is why i hate bars and at the least professional hoes for the most part. They are fun for short time but it gets old. Most filipina girls are p4p in some level of grey area though but i just dont want an in your face type girl too much anymore it gets depressing so maybe a semi-p4p a girl who never had a foreigner before even if its motivated by money and its a bit of an act. milf girl was probably under that p4p category she was nice and all but didn't care for the way she treated me and she was too shy i could have overlooked her wanting me for money cause she was hot but i just couldn't get over her personality. So for me personality is important even if the girl is hot. same for nurse girl hot but didn't feel a connection and wound up insulting her lol i recently chatted up with my old barhoe and I could so easily see through her fake routine now. It was borderline sleazy and a joke at this point. It was shameful. First time i chatted with her in a year. I guess when guys come to philippines they have this goggle where the women even the p4p girls are so feminine and sweet acting but if you have some real girlfriends here and meet a lot of ordinary women hell even some of the scammers who dont work in the bar you start realizing the difference between the more professional freelancer or bargirls. Its hard to distinguish now but
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

for the record the top 2 on the right i would consider girlfriend material if in a dry spell, not hot but what i classify as borderline cute in the 6+ range. Meaning enough for you to hang out and have lots of sex. I woudn't marry either one probably if i was looking for a wife most likely unless their personality was the best in the world. Its hard finding an amazing personality cause i have so many things to check off on the personality list, loves sex, initiates sex, funny, cute personality, non judgemental, smart, hard working and loves to treat me like a king etc, willing to be same religion. So finding a girl like that is harder than finding a 7+ lol I dont think philippines is a paradise in that regard cause the cute girls rarely have a personality equal to that unless they are in a bar which is an act.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

pete98146 wrote:The OP reminds me of the old joke where the patient goes into the doctors office and says, "hey doc, it hurts when I do this. The doc replies ok, then don't do that." If you don't find Filipino or Thai ladies attractive, go somewhere else! Everybody has different levels of taste.
Haha, too true. However, it's probably a troll.

As for the first pic in the OP, i only found the girl sitting on the left with the brown and white dress reasonably attractive, but it's all a matter of taste i guess. Filipinas don't do a lot for me but i quite like Thai girls, especially lighter-skinned.

I should also mention my only exposure to Asian girls is Westernised Asians in person (which perhaps doesn't count), and using DateInAsia for a couple of months.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Well sorry but I didn't read any of the posts after the first guy started denying it all.

I can already guess what the rest are, probably some black users came on and are denying everything I said because it makes them feel butthurt or something. Denying biology and human populations or even denying that race exists. I am not really in the mood to argue with idiots today. I have better things to do.

I actually did biology and have a lot of scientific knowledge about many things and don't really want to argue with idiots online that either dislike the facts to argue against them or others that seem to argue for the sake of arguing.

After dealing with trolls like Paloaltoguy and Yohan/OutWest and Anatol, I realize it's a big waste of time to scroll through and argue with stupidity and trolls.

I don't care if someone on here claims they live in the Phillipines and they all look like Japanese or Koreans, I don't care if idiots like Yohan claim German men are in the streets everywhere in Tokyo (when in reality there are only 2500 German men in all of Japan) and claims he lives there but clearly can't even understand Japanese which in reality is a (requirement) to get citizenship. Prob claims he has a Jav idol for a wife also. Not really in the mood to argue with these idiots today.
Luckily at least Paloaltoguy seems to be gone today.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Also the fact that I am not interested in creating an internet persona like many idiots seem to. I actually have somewhat of a real life and don't need to create a fake internet life.

I am actually talking to a real Japanese woman that really likes me so I can't be on here arguing with idiots about the grass being green or 1+1=2.

It was funny how many people believed Paloaltoguy's stories on here though.

Please note I am not talking about everyone on here about this. But there clearly are more illegitimate people on here than legitimate people. Some others are just simpletons and believe anything. Paloaltoguy's claims were a good example of that. The amount of people that believed him.
I realized how many simple people are on here after seeing Paloaltoguy's threads.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:for the record the top 2 on the right i would consider girlfriend material if in a dry spell, not hot but what i classify as borderline cute in the 6+ range.
Would you like a series of men to return the favor by doing that with the woman you end up married to?
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Zionosis wrote:Well sorry but I didn't read any of the posts after the first guy started denying it all.

I can already guess what the rest are, probably some black users came on and are denying everything I said because it makes them feel butthurt or something. Denying biology and human populations or even denying that race exists. I am not really in the mood to argue with idiots today. I have better things to do.

I actually did biology and have a lot of scientific knowledge about many things and don't really want to argue with idiots online that either dislike the facts to argue against them or others that seem to argue for the sake of arguing.

After dealing with trolls like Paloaltoguy and Yohan/OutWest and Anatol, I realize it's a big waste of time to scroll through and argue with stupidity and trolls.

I don't care if someone on here claims they live in the Phillipines and they all look like Japanese or Koreans, I don't care if idiots like Yohan claim German men are in the streets everywhere in Tokyo (when in reality there are only 2500 German men in all of Japan) and claims he lives there but clearly can't even understand Japanese which in reality is a (requirement) to get citizenship. Prob claims he has a Jav idol for a wife also. Not really in the mood to argue with these idiots today.
Luckily at least Paloaltoguy seems to be gone today.

Does a General Practitioner have in depth knowledge of the human brain? Uhh most likely not. Who cares if you have studied some biology. Hell I've taken 3 college classes in different fields of biology and my degree was in the area of science. Doesn't mean I'm an expert in the human genome or population transitions throughout history. But I have read two of Jared Diamonds books as well as countless other's that have skimmed the lines of genomics.

The problem with your assertions are that they have no backing and you have listed no sources. I was curious whether you were right so I read two scholarly journal reports, one by Stanford University and the other by Leeds University and neither of them stated anything remotely attesting to your notion that Filipinos are mainly negrito. On the contrary, Stanford study suggested an "out of Taiwan" theory. They attributed their results to a certain Y-chromosome among many Filipino males that has been found predominantly among chinese and koreans. The Leeds suggested a mix of massive expansion from around South East Asia into the islands with varying evolutionary changes occurring on islands due to isolation as sea levels rose and fell. Other's point to the expansion of the Austronesian linguistics that are common throughout the region and believed to have originated in Taiwan or Southern China. Negritos are thought to have branched out from the Abriginal people of Australia and New Guinea. Nowhere have I found anything attesting to the fact that Filipinos are predominantly negrito.

For one it would not make any sense. Aboriginals are hunter gatherer societies, and have remained that way throughout all of history. This significantly reduces their numbers. If the Taiwanese expansion occurred around 6000 BC as believed, negrito numbers would not be anywhere close enough to cause a massive change in Austronesian blood lines. One study stated that modern filipinos have around .02-.11% negrito in them. Where is this majority you speak of?

Please take your white supremacist ego somewhere else. I am white by the way.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Even if they're less attractive than white girls on average, any guy who's not among the elite (i.e. looks like a 22 year old Zac Efron) would do much better in SEA than he could ever do in North America.

For example, the fob who let me f**k her bareback and fell in love with me all within an hour of meeting was on this girl's level:

And the sex was HOT.

Keep in mind I've never been able to get laid by non-obese western girls without paying, so this was quite a feat for me. These are the kind of girls I'm usually relegated to as an average lean (10% body fat) young guy in America:

hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Jeremy wrote:Even if they're less attractive than white girls on average, any guy who's not among the elite (i.e. looks like a 22 year old Zac Efron) would do much better in SEA than he could ever do in North America.

For example, the fob who let me f**k her bareback and fell in love with me all within an hour of meeting was on this girl's level:

And the sex was HOT.

Keep in mind I've never been able to get laid by non-obese western girls without paying, so this was quite a feat for me. These are the kind of girls I'm usually relegated to as an average lean (10% body fat) young guy in America:

I feel yah here. I've gotten plenty of "these" types of girls and I'm content with that. The first girl IMO is cute. Slender nice frame, no cellulite, decent face, and wonderful smooth and uniform skin. Like you said, she is a good catch for any foreign guy who is average or older.

She she might not look that good in 25+ years but what women really does? And if a foreigner who is say 35-45 marries a girl like that, he will most likely lack enough sex drive when she does get older to even care.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I like this one. Image She has a nice "cookie" poom-poom printah shorts like HA poster Renata. LMAO j/k

This one reminds me of this girl Glenda I used to mess with in Leyte but she was thicker but looks exactly like this one...#wow---------------->Image

Image<------ looks like she has some good p.ussy.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

hammanta wrote:
I feel for the most part that individuals who only see physical beauty are missing something that stimulates them mentally. I'm not saying a pterodactyl with a heart of gold is gonna do it for you but perhaps the average looking girl could win you with personal compatibility, similar interest and personality traits.

:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jeremy wrote:Even if they're less attractive than white girls on average, any guy who's not among the elite (i.e. looks like a 22 year old Zac Efron) would do much better in SEA than he could ever do in North America.

And the sex was HOT.

Useful post, clear comparison, thanks.
+1
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hammanta wrote:Keep in mind I've never been able to get laid by non-obese western girls without paying, so this was quite a feat for me. These are the kind of girls I'm usually relegated to as an average lean (10% body fat) young guy in America:
AND/OR.... if you like BBW Jr's, BBWs's, and SSBBW's, then hence the facilitated track of keeping your d.i;ck wet.

That ugly fat b.itch I bet has good p.ussy. Usually most BBWs and SSBBWs do.

F,uck it: I'm creating a thread on "Which of these women would you d.ick down?" #MaybeMaybeNot
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Hammanta wrote:Keep in mind I've never been able to get laid by non-obese western girls without paying, so this was quite a feat for me. These are the kind of girls I'm usually relegated to as an average lean (10% body fat) young guy in America:
AND/OR.... if you like BBW Jr's, BBWs's, and SSBBW's, then hence the facilitated track of keeping your d.i;ck wet.

F,uck it: I'm creating a thread on "Which of these women would you d.ick down?" #MaybeMaybeNot
This ^^^ is one more example of the main reasons why the West is so fucced up today. This is black ghetto culture metastasizing to the entire rest of the population....among other things that you're probably spreading amongst the women whom you so love to exploit and to mistreat...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WindowLicker wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

This ^^^ is one more example of the main reasons why the West is so fucced up today. This is black ghetto culture metastasizing to the entire rest of the population....among other things that you're probably spreading amongst the women whom you so love to exploit and to mistreat...
Black ghetto culture? You unmitigated peon, I'm not Black. See this is why I'm glad that in Europe that being a White American doesn't fly over there because this is a sick puritanical, endogamic, myopic-minded disease called the US of Gay.

Why don't you go to the Philippines since your brain is devoid of learning another idiom like most of the posters on this site?

So what am I supposed to do? Reject BBWs (of all sizes) and just masturbate to p.orn all day when I have fleshly options in the opposite sex [in the most feminized country in the world if not of all-time]??? Most women in the US of Gay are overweight alas BBW Jrs and on "up" (or fatter).

It's like cretins like this guy want my blood to be bludgeoned from my body and die from excessive, blood loss just because I was born the "wrong" nationality.

I will have a bone to pick with the admin if they ever let you into the VIP section. You're unfettered trash; you know it. How many Black ghetto culture can eloquently speak like this? Oooo I know your reBUTTal: you learned that in jail from reading. Come on, Homer, are we going to play this "quid pro quo"/"+1-up-on-ya"? Opting for suicide would be the better of your choices.