Are Paloaltoguy and others on this forum right about...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Zionosis wrote:You two fools or possibly 1 with 2 accounts are on my ignore list now anyway.
I know you would keep with your facile arguments just like Paloaltoguy does.
You couldn't answer the easy audio so I am not interested in your pathetic butthurt arguments.

So with your IQ of 73, you cannot distinguish that clearly Outwest and Yohan embody entirely different writing styles, and when the challenge comes to place a bet for the benefit of Charity, you turn 100% weasel and say "Time is up" lol It would be pretty easy...Yohan holds a sign on a Tokyo Steet just long enough to take a selfie - and the sign reads "You lose!". How about it? It would be for a good cause.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

What it is it with this site and the IQ obsession, anyway?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

WindowLicker wrote:What it is it with this site and the IQ obsession, anyway?
Quite right...I was making fun of it...I mean, don't you also have an IQ of 200 like everyone else?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zionosis wrote:You two fools or possibly 1 with 2 accounts are on my ignore list now anyway.
You couldn't answer the easy audio so I am not interested in your pathetic butthurt arguments.
You seem to have a persistent habit of insisting that long standing posters are trolls and impersonators. Are you suffering from some sort of brain damage or just messing with us?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
You seem to have a persistent habit of insisting that long standing posters are trolls and impersonators. Are you suffering from some sort of brain damage or just messing with us?
I think its Poster envy...