Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
61%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
33%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
6%

Total votes: 36
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Poll: Should PaloAltoGuy/BlackKnight Be Banned?

Post by Zambales »

I don't think BlackKnight is a bad guy deep down, he just comes across as immature and insecure at times but that's probably down to the negative influences in his life.

Most likely could do with a big hug so therefore I nominate Ghost and the OP to do the honours. :mrgreen:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why isn't BlackKnight defending himself in this thread? That's unusual. He loves himself so much that you'd think he would participate in threads about him. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ban him. Too insecure and brags too much, typical negro.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by BlackKnight »

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy mentioned on Rooshv forum. Apparently they know him too.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043-page-3.html
Of course, I have fans all over the internet :oops:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Winston wrote:Why isn't BlackKnight defending himself in this thread? That's unusual. He loves himself so much that you'd think he would participate in threads about him. lol
Lol, I actually have a life bro. I kill a few mins of spare time on here. However, that is coming to an end. I working on my travel site full time now :wink:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BlackKnight (PAG) has crossed the line this time with his latest thread created for no purpose other than to mean-spiritedly attack me and Ghost.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28560

He will receive a warning for this. He is close to being banned. Threads like that contribute nothing of value here. They are nothing but bullying threads in mean-spirited fashion designed to incite a flame war. They are nothing but ad hominem attacks without value, done out of cruelty and mean-spiritedness. Very vulgar and degenerate. What scum.

Also, this poll we started about whether PAG should be banned or not seem to show that the majority here want him banned.

What do you all think? Should he be banned? He seems to be getting way out of hand.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Fact: This is an old thread and he is still here.

Regardless the result of this old poll, it is up to the administrator to decide what to do now.

It's your forum, not my forum.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Why would anybody want to ban Black Night ? he's just trying to teach his ancestorial children the proper technics and skill in laying down some pipe.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Reading through all these comments I sometimes think, Winston and BlackKnight are one and the same person.
The strange case of Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde comes to my mind. LOL
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I like BlackKnight. A bit heavy-handed, but I'll be damned if he doesn't motivate one to get off of the couch (and obtain higher quality women, of course). Sorry BK, I have to keep it 100.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I think, Winston should create a section called 'Data-Garbage' and should move this thread and some certain other threads full with troll-comments to their new destination. All these threads should be closed to prevent further comments.

In this thread I really do not see anything which could be 'somehow' related to 'Happier-Abroad'. It is totally off topic.
To create a troll-board is maybe a good idea to solve such issues in future.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think this thread can best be described as RACISM!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've decided to give BlackKnight/PAG one more chance. See my notice and warning to him here:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14395&p=243576#p243576