HOW are female athletes considered female??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

HouseMD wrote:Perhaps in the Victorian era to the 50s, lol. At most points in history, women worked the fields and tended to animals, with men doing the more laborious tasks and hunting while women did things like churning, picking, milking, cooking, cleaning, and the like. Prior to that, men hunted while women gathered, cooked, and cleaned. We are all designed to be physically active. Women should be physically active, because we are animals and not designed to laze about. That you have some bizarre modern view of female humans being fragile sloths that are delicate and useless is ridiculous from an evolutionary and historical perspective.
Hello,

You just argued FOR my conclusion but drew the absolutely wrong conclusion yourself.......

It's obvious drink, combined with age and senility, is making your abilities to conjecture nil and your perceptions of both the past and present, skewed . In essence Sir, you are delusional!

We don't want women enjoying playing sports or performing physical feats that only men should attempt. Working in the house or fields, churning, picking, milking, cooking, etc. are NOT running, NOT lifting weights, NOT fencing or playing tennis or playing basketball. The former are, however, exercise and they are what women should do.
If you think any of these are the same as cardiac-exercises like running, mountain-climbing, sports, etc., which are dedicated to maximising exercise while enjoying performing a manly physical maneuver and practising it again and again, you have clearly lost the ability to discern nuances.

[~} Exercise from doing house-hold work and chores that women did is perfectly fine.
[~} Playing sports is an enjoyable art and is exercise but is something only men should do, while the women watch the males perform sporting events. This is how it was for 6,000 years because it is natural.

I say again, Sir: Unconditionally and forthwith. You Sir, are delusional!

Women playing sports = DISGUSTING!!!! {(Spits on it!!!)}

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Anatol, did you forget to take your medication today?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Anatol wrote:Females playing soccer and tennis is NOT what any normal man wants to see.
There is NOTHING hotter than watching a young, long-legged, blonde female tennis player running around in a short skirt that keeps blowing up and flashing her panties :D If enjoying that makes me crazy, then I don't want to be sane. :P
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hero wrote:Anatol, did you forget to take your medication today?
Hello,

My mind is razor-sharp, Sir! And at age 34, I am six feet tall, 143 pounds. This is a muscular build {(the oft-wanted but very difficult to get torso-V-shape for males)}. I was able to get this bodybuilder-physique partly because I don't take medications. Nor do I drink, etc.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hero wrote:
Anatol wrote:Females playing soccer and tennis is NOT what any normal man wants to see.
There is NOTHING <> <> <> <> <> <> tennis player <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
Oh my God!!!!!! You are obviously busy worshipping Lucifer!!!!

This man is in dire need of mental-help!!! Look at how he talks, openly!!!!!

Shameless!!!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

This guy is crazy or a troll. Not sure which. The sorts of hard farm labor women performed for 12-16 hours a day is far more exercise and far more physically difficult than running half an hour a day lol. Anyway, I'll keep on enjoying sexy women while you complain about what made their bodies sexy in the first place.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

HouseMD wrote:This guy is crazy or a troll. Not sure which. The sorts of hard farm labor women performed for 12-16 hours a day is far more exercise and far <> <> <> <> <>
Hello,

I am neither mad nor am I joking. It is obvious why feminism was able to make such fleet advances in U.S.A.

You American men are insane!!!!!! You keep saying you're anti-feminists but you PROMOTE EVERY SINGLE FEMINIST thing!!!!!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Seems Anatol wants to turn back the clock.

The need to stay healthy and have physical activity is because of technology. Seems you just went on a old school rant about how the world has changed around you and you haven't.

Classic Whiny White Male entitlement. While I agree with your overall assessment of American Society, I do NOT have to agree with obviously not taking a critical look at the things that have changed.

Food Quality and Daily Stresses add to the waistline. The fact you spend on average 40 mins each way in your daily commute all have an impact on the amount of calories burned.

Next you'll be screaming about virginity isn't cherished anymore...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Anatol wrote:
HouseMD wrote:This guy is crazy or a troll. Not sure which. The sorts of hard farm labor women performed for 12-16 hours a day is far more exercise and far <> <> <> <> <>
Hello,

I am neither mad nor am I joking. It is obvious why feminism was able to make such fleet advances in U.S.A.

You American men are insane!!!!!! You keep saying you're anti-feminists but you PROMOTE EVERY SINGLE FEMINIST thing!!!!!

Your welcome to renounce your naturalized citizen status and self-deport.

We are not insane we take an UNEMOTIONAL look at how things have changed in society.

We are not minimizing feminism impact, Title 9 is an example of that. But nobody really wants to watch women play sports. There have been plenty of polls done.

The WNBA the only professional taken seriously only because the NBA takes it seriously is WAY behind NASCAR and the NHL.

Solo sports like Tennis and Golf are not nearly followed as closely by the general public. Most people can't tell you who the number one WTA player in the world is.

I can tell you, but that's because I like to be informed on most things. People talk about Anna Kournikova as if she's still playing professionally....
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

djfourmoney wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

Your welcome to renounce your naturalized citizen status and self-deport.

We are not insane we take an UNEMOTIONAL look at how things have changed in society.

We are not minimizing feminism impact, Title 9 is an example of that. But nobody really wants to watch women play sports. There have been plenty of polls done.

The WNBA the only professional taken seriously only because the NBA takes it seriously is WAY behind NASCAR and the NHL.

Solo sports like Tennis and Golf are not nearly followed as closely by the general public. Most people can't tell you who the number one WTA player in the world is.

I can tell you, but that's because I like to be informed on most things. People talk about Anna Kournikova as if she's still playing professionally....
Hello,

Firstly, why do you have a criminal-like man in your icon? He seems like a murderer/drug-dealer!

Secondly, what does any of this have to do with WOMEN BEING NON-FEMININE when they play sports???? Playing sports is for men only.

johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

Firstly, why do you have a criminal-like man in your icon? He seems like a m*****er/dr**-d***er!

I had to correct the lewd words in your post.

You despicable man.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

johnnyderp wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

Firstly, why do you have a criminal-like man in your icon? He seems like a m*****er/dr**-d***er!

I had to correct the lewd words in your post.

You despicable man.

Hello,

How were my words lewd? Lewd means talking inappropriately. Stop being stupid and admit your mistakes. That's the FIRST step to becoming okay.

And Sir, you are the one who has a bad word in his icon!!! Dumb plus the 3-letter A-word. Try not to say these in public.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

HouseMD: In your professional opinion, does Anatol exhibit signs of brain damage?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Anatol wrote: Hello,

My mind is razor-sharp, Sir! And at age 34, I am six feet tall, 143 pounds. This is a muscular build {(the oft-wanted but very difficult to get torso-V-shape for males)}. I was able to get this bodybuilder-physique partly because I don't take medications. Nor do I drink, etc.
Dude, you're 6 feet tall and weigh just 143 lbs? You don't have a muscular build. In fact, you don't have much meat on your skeleton at all. I think starvation is affecting your mind.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hero wrote:
Anatol wrote: Hello,

Dude, you're 6 feet tall and weigh just 143 lbs? You don't have a muscular build. In fact, you don't have much meat on your skeleton at all. I think starvation is affecting your mind.
Hello,

Keep talking my friend, keep talking! This is being taped now, on VHS. Slander is a very serious offence!!!